PDA

View Full Version : 100 USD For .edu Email

lee.ritenour
11-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Make 100 USD fast, for student and affiliates

Mindsumo.com is a freelancing site that offer challenges for students around the world. (I’m from Indonesia and my university counted. Lol) so people that have .edu email would benefit the most, California college trick don’t work, pm me if somebody have trick to create legit .edu email

The initial cashout is 100 USD, and 25 USD from there, the 100 usd cap might be seems hard, but the site gives out about 75-85 USD in first 25 minutes of work.
Tl:dr

Let’s get straight to the method
1. Register and mindsumo.com +30 USD (yes, 30 USD just for signup)
2. Insert WI142D0C as promo code +5 USD (this is the code that put you as my ref, if you choose not to support me just leave it blank)
3. Confirm the email from mindsumo on your .edu link (required to redeem the 5 USD bonus above)
4. Link your profile with linkedin Profile or you could just complete it manually until it reach 85% +5 USD
5. Choose challenge and post some ideas +25USD (or you could put crap in there, preferably good idea though)
6. Make yourself an ambassador of your campus +10 USD

And That’s your first 75 USD, the real deal starts now.
1. Make a blog, or post it to your existing blog an article about mindsumo, they pay you 20 USD if the articles got 100 Shares/likes.. here is mine, if you don’t mind helping by sharing.. 

2. Copy your articles and post it to thoughtcatalog.com and earn another easy 20USD

3. Get 25 Referrals, and you could cashout early without waiting 30 days (the ambassador program require you to get as many refs as you can, you could always opt it out though)

Any people that could create .edu email address are welcome to share the trick, we could even rich together bro.

Pikachu
11-28-2014, 08:27 AM
hey lee.ritenour you made 2 same topics i suggest you to cancel one, or im gonna delete one for you.
I want to ask a question: Is it necessary to get 25 referrals?
Which payment processor they use?
If my first question´s answer is a "yes" i have to move this to the referral section, as so far you need referrals to cashout, but i wanna hear your reply.
Well done i never knew about this ;)

Angewomon.
11-30-2014, 09:40 AM
Thanks for this Method lee.ritenour :)!

Can you say me where i can get a free .edu mail for mindsumo?
My .edu dont work.

funaddaa
11-30-2014, 10:19 AM
you have to use ligit edu email or you will not get payment and ban

spradeep419
11-30-2014, 01:47 PM
can you explain a bit more about posting articles?

Chillivanilli
11-30-2014, 02:08 PM
lee.ritenour

I registered under you.
I got 100$ after about 30 minutes of work, awesome!
http://i.imgur.com/zhLVM2S.png

Waiting for cashout now :)

If this works i'll use my other real .edu mail which i still have because i switched universities :slobber:

lee.ritenour
11-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks for this Method @lee.ritenour !

Can you say me where i can get a free .edu mail for mindsumo?
My .edu dont work.

Read More at : http://a2s.in/methods/470-100-usd-edu-email.html

there's some methods, but don't know if it's going to be accepted mindsumo or not, will edit when i have the surefire method

can you explain a bit more about posting articles?

i think you could start a blog on wordpress and get your friend liked it and then give them your post link , or it should posted on thoughtcatalog i'm not really sure, my post hasn't been accepted yet.. lol

Chillivanilli! wow you're even surpassing me! i don't meddle with the puzzle though, any trick ?

Chillivanilli
11-30-2014, 03:58 PM
Chillivanilli! wow you're even surpassing me! i don't meddle with the puzzle though, any trick ?

I got the answers from the puzzles from a forum, i wanted to copy / paste it right now, but the Thread was deleted a few minutes ago :(

spradeep419
12-03-2014, 04:02 PM
any payment proof?

peakmw3
12-05-2014, 10:21 AM
lee.ritenour
If this works i'll use my other real .edu mail which i still have because i switched universities :slobber:
If you used fake edu you will not get paid...

Chillivanilli
12-05-2014, 10:26 AM
If you used fake edu you will not get paid...

I'm a real student and have 2 .edu mails, one from the first university i was enrolled, and one from the second i'm currenty enrolled in. (I switched universities as i said)
But i did not received any payment yet.. I hope they'll payout

peakmw3
12-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm a real student and have 2 .edu mails, one from the first university i was enrolled, and one from the second i'm currenty enrolled in. (I switched universities as i said)
But i did not received any payment yet.. I hope they'll payout

Oh ok :D Well good luck, they are not scam site. got paid from them just a few days ago :)

EdgarT
12-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Im IT student in university but Im not from US. I contacted them and they said that they dont allow non US and will ban/block everyone who tries to cashout..

Chillivanilli
12-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Im IT student in university but Im not from US. I contacted them and they said that they dont allow non US and will ban/block everyone who tries to cashout..

Ok thats not good... :(
I think that's why i did not receive any payment.. :(
Thanks for the info!

mazbron
12-06-2014, 09:00 PM
lee.ritenour

I registered under you.
I got 100$ after about 30 minutes of work, awesome!
http://i.imgur.com/zhLVM2S.png

Waiting for cashout now :)

nice works bro, hope u got paid xD

felixcool
12-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Great method ...Hats off But I got no .edu email

darkstorm
12-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Yah same here dont have .edu mail too,no way to get in.....

felixcool
01-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Does it work for any .edu mail or only selected institutions

garywelsh
01-16-2015, 10:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your methods with us. It is very detailed . Can you add how much have you been paid by this method so far please?