PDA

View Full Version : About Hitleap Monetazion

lee.ritenour
11-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi There, new here, i guess this woul include my introduction thread, lol..

my main point today is hitleap, yes.. i have some question as follow :

1, beside CPM or PTP or selling, how could i monetize it into a better cash? my regular account just count 6000 point per 6000 minutes, about 0.3 USD with current conversion rate.. i'm using hot-cpm though.. i don't know if there's any better CPM out there that allow hitleap..

2, is there (if any) difference if i upgrade to premium account? how those "anonymous" traffic impact my earning whatsoever?

thanks for the enlightment, i'm fairly newbie to this world, and i've tried asking in several account but no answer.. so i'm trying to make thread here..

thanks a2s.. :):prettiness::prettiness:

Chillivanilli
11-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Hi There, new here, i guess this woul include my introduction thread, lol..

my main point today is hitleap, yes.. i have some question as follow :

1, beside CPM or PTP or selling, how could i monetize it into a better cash? my regular account just count 6000 point per 6000 minutes, about 0.3 USD with current conversion rate.. i'm using hot-cpm though.. i don't know if there's any better CPM out there that allow hitleap..

2, is there (if any) difference if i upgrade to premium account? how those "anonymous" traffic impact my earning whatsoever?

thanks for the enlightment, i'm fairly newbie to this world, and i've tried asking in several account but no answer.. so i'm trying to make thread here..

thanks a2s.. :):prettiness::prettiness:

Hi,
at first welcome to a2s :)

I never used hitleap, 1 or 2 years back i just tested it on a vps to earn minutes, but i did not know what to do with them.
In my opinion hitleap is only worth it if you really know what you are doing and have a good method to use it for. Then you can earn decent money. Otherwise it is not profitable to use it for cpm.
I've seen a few methods here which involve hitleap but i'm not sure right now.

To 1)
I cant help you with that since I'm not really into that sector.

To 2)
If you are premium you can hide the referer or chose any referer you want. Many sites don't allow hitleap, and if you send traffic to them from hitleap they will know that it will come from hitleap. So if you have a premium account, you can hide that the traffic comes from hitleap. Instead you can chose facebook, or twitter as traffic source and the cpm does not see that it comes from hitleap.

With hitleap premium you have a lot more ways to earn online because of the referer you can chose.

lee.ritenour
11-27-2014, 03:50 AM
yeah, i guess i should stick on stacking minutes, i'm using it as my secondary income from my main source.. (maybe will post the method soon!) and while the minutes cranking up, i'll find some method to find use of my hitleap..

thankyou Chillivanilli :)

Pikachu
11-28-2014, 08:28 AM
yeah, i guess i should stick on stacking minutes, i'm using it as my secondary income from my main source.. (maybe will post the method soon!) and while the minutes cranking up, i'll find some method to find use of my hitleap..

thankyou Chillivanilli :)

If you have a patnered channel you can use to send traffic there, you can spoof your ref, and then high quality visit ;)

lee.ritenour
11-28-2014, 09:59 AM
partnered channel?
PMed you to get the detail.. :)

perfect
11-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Blog+CPM+Shortlinks works better , But if they record clicks then it never works
try CPX24 :cool2: [You are good to go with that]

MindRoller
11-29-2014, 09:34 PM
There is a decent method for monetizing Hitleap minutes. I am testing it at the moment. You won't make a bank on it, but you can earn some decent $ , depending on how much minutes you spend on it. Will create a thread with details soon.

lee.ritenour
11-30-2014, 12:29 PM
perfect currently trying with skrillerz and cpm generation.. don't know how it will work though..
MindRoller i'm fine with decent $, i'm still learning, as long as it could pays my vps and a2s subs it's fine.. :)

sachin10
11-30-2014, 03:41 PM
NICE METHOD thank you

onsali20
12-02-2014, 07:12 PM
You could try Using the anonymous link things with youtube might work not sure.
Good Luck!

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 08:16 PM
It would be great to know the actual figure you have made to-date now from this..

Regards

There is a decent method for monetizing Hitleap minutes. I am testing it at the moment. You won't make a bank on it, but you can earn some decent $ , depending on how much minutes you spend on it. Will create a thread with details soon.

medsamy
01-17-2015, 10:13 PM
actualy iam using it , the regular one with 4ptp with 10 vps, i got paid 4 times