PDA

View Full Version : Angemon Private Messages

Angemon
05-18-2018, 08:30 AM
Hello everyone ,
I just want to make something clear for all the angry private messages that I have received saying that I'm taking too long to reply. You should know that replying to your pms is something I do because I want to not because I have to. Also your subscription ended like three or four months ago and you want me to keep giving your support (for like forever) when you're not even supporting the forum anymore. (It's enough that I did give support for a whole month)
So yeah I have a real life and I have things to do , I try to answer as fast as possible just to help you. But I guess if it continues to be like this, I will start giving support just for those who support us.
Thanks for understanding guys,
Regards,
Angemon

dskira
05-18-2018, 10:25 AM
Add something such as Support team and turn off ur pms lol would be a nice move

Mose
05-18-2018, 01:35 PM
With some patient and understanding all messages will be answered, there is no need to be angry, better late than never :shout::shout:

Angemon
05-18-2018, 08:42 PM
Add something such as Support team and turn off ur pms lol would be a nice move

It's not possible to do that because I'm not the only author here. Each angeclub member can submit his own ebook and decide either give support or not. Also I have written many ebooks , so I can't keep giving support for just one method , I need to focus on discovering new ways to earn online that I can share with you here.

Angemon
05-18-2018, 08:42 PM
With some patient and understanding all messages will be answered, there is no need to be angry, better late than never :shout::shout:

True that :feelbro:

EAnass
07-16-2018, 03:46 PM
with all pasion, thank you for all your help