PDA

View Full Version : [UDEMY] Ultimate Autopilot Adsense Method V2

Angemon
04-20-2018, 04:30 PM
https://i.cubeupload.com/ZkKfoW.png
Dear A2S members,
Finally the version 2 of the Ultimate Adsense Method is out. It took a lot of time testing to find the most optimized script for you guys.
Well as you already know , the Ultimate Adsense Method is one of the best method that I have invented, it has helped me to earn more than 16k EUR since August 2017 using only two websites. (mostly one website that I have already shared with you). The method is already shared on the AngeClub section:
https://a2s.in/check/4042-5000-usd-month-ultimate-adsense-method-payment_proof.html
and also on Udemy with the group list (use ANGEMON coupon to get 30$ discount):
https://www.udemy.com/ultimate-autopilot-adsense-method/?couponCode=ANGEMON
But the problem is that the PHP script had some issues which caused us a low CPC (I have earned that much money with only 0.03 EUR CPC). So I have spent weeks to provide you this brand new course with a brand new platfrom (Wordpress). Wordpress as you already know is SEO friendly , user friendly and also easy to manage. With that we will be able to increase our CPC using some quality articles.
Also this new course will help you to implement the Ultimate Autopilot Adsense Method in your wordpress website to bring FREE traffic. And if you don't have any wordpress website or you are new to this , you will be getting my website files and database just like we did on the first version , that you will just upload and start making money.
Here is the link to the new course , use the coupon ANGECLUBS while it still working (limited coupons) to get 20$ discount.
https://www.udemy.com/ultimate-autopilot-adsense-method-v2/?couponCode=ANGECLUBS
But before that , if you are new to the Ultimate Adsense Method and you don't have the version 1 (AngeClub ebook or Udemy course) , you cannot use this second version , because it's not completed, you will have The Sharing Issue that I have discussed on the version 1 where I have provided the solution. So you should have the Ultimate Adsense Method v1 to be able to understand the version 2.
I hope this new course will help you turn your already running wordpress websites into cash, and to get your unique design with a higher CPC.
Regards,
Angemon

aymenrobaini
04-20-2018, 07:45 PM
Can we use angecoins to buy the course ? and thank you for sharing ^^

yipman
04-21-2018, 05:15 PM
I will buy this as soon as possible, all your method are perfect Angemon even if i still have a problem with the first one, the server say 500 internal server error and i can't find any solution for the issue, thanks man :)

Angemon
04-21-2018, 08:20 PM
I will buy this as soon as possible, all your method are perfect Angemon even if i still have a problem with the first one, the server say 500 internal server error and i can't find any solution for the issue, thanks man :)

Please pm me the details I will check it for you

Angemon
04-21-2018, 08:20 PM
Can we use angecoins to buy the course ? and thank you for sharing ^^

No , unfortunately you cannot

anjinglu
04-22-2018, 06:35 PM
Is it true can be monetized? Are you real get payment for this?
But i dont have adsense account

heatherw
04-22-2018, 09:17 PM
Hello Angemon,

I have just sent you a private message. Please check it when you have a moment. Thank you.

Warmest regards,
Heather

kalango2018
04-23-2018, 12:54 PM
et puis voila angemon qui nous donne tout comme dhab merci et 100000 merci

Angemon
04-23-2018, 03:17 PM
Is it true can be monetized? Are you real get payment for this?
But i dont have adsense account

Yes , please see the payment proof thread and also you can check live anaylitics on the udemy course (preview videos)

Angemon
04-23-2018, 03:18 PM
Hello Angemon,

I have just sent you a private message. Please check it when you have a moment. Thank you.

Warmest regards,
Heather

Hello , we already have reviewers on a2s , please check https://a2s.in/angeclub-reviews/

heatherw
04-23-2018, 07:28 PM
Hello , we already have reviewers on a2s , please check

Yes I saw that. As I said in the private message I sent you, many of your reviews are written in another language. For your reviews that were written in English, many of those reviews contain serious grammatical errors in the reviews you received. It's clear that almost all of the reviews were not written by native English speakers. My offer was to provide you with well written reviews, written by myself, a native English speaker. Having well written reviews, written by a native English speaker, can greatly increase your sales. If you would have an interest in that let me know.

heatherw
04-29-2018, 09:55 AM
So your first course doesn't work properly and the second course can't work unless we purchase the first course too? Why not just make both courses one course so that people don't have to buy two courses to be successful with the method? It seems like a scam if people can't be successful by purchasing just one of the courses. Why do you make people purchase two courses to be successful? I don't think Udemy would allow these types of business practices if they realized you were doing this.

No , unfortunately you cannot

Angemon
04-29-2018, 03:07 PM
So your first course doesn't work properly and the second course can't work unless we purchase the first course too? Why not just make both courses one course so that people don't have to buy two courses to be successful with the method? It seems like a scam if people can't be successful by purchasing just one of the courses. Why do you make people purchase two courses to be successful? I don't think Udemy would allow these types of business practices if they realized you were doing this.

Please don't enroll my course or get my ebook. No one is forcing your to do that. The first course work fine and I'm still using it , the second course is for people who want to use wordpress instead of the custom PHP files. I have made the second course for those students who are already making money with first course and want to use the second script to get a unique design and also trying to increase their CPC for better earning. Please stop making assumptions since you don't have the course. You're new here , I have been doing this for years ok. We are not going to give you access to the course for FREE , and if you continue spaming on my threads like this , your account will get banned. Again please don't enroll my course and go search somewhere else. Thank you

heatherw
04-29-2018, 05:05 PM
Thank you for answering my questions. I am only trying to figure out which course to purchase so that I make the right decision. So I can buy the first course and be successful with it? Please do not be so angry with me. I am a newbie to internet marketing. Maybe there was a time in your online business career when you were also a newbie and asked questions that sounded annoying to others. I am not trying to annoy you I am only trying to decide which of your products I should purchase so that I can be successful like you.

Please don't enroll my course or get my ebook. No one is forcing your to do that. The first course work fine and I'm still using it , the second course is for people who want to use wordpress instead of the custom PHP files. I have made the second course for those students who are already making money with first course and want to use the second script to get a unique design and also trying to increase their CPC for better earning. Please stop making assumptions since you don't have the course. You're new here , I have been doing this for years ok. We are not going to give you access to the course for FREE , and if you continue spaming on my threads like this , your account will get banned. Again please don't enroll my course and go search somewhere else. Thank you

Angemon
04-29-2018, 06:39 PM
Thank you for answering my questions. I am only trying to figure out which course to purchase so that I make the right decision. So I can buy the first course and be successful with it? Please do not be so angry with me. I am a newbie to internet marketing. Maybe there was a time in your online business career when you were also a newbie and asked questions that sounded annoying to others. I am not trying to annoy you I am only trying to decide which of your products I should purchase so that I can be successful like you.

I'm not angry because you're asking many questions ,I'm mad because you're not respecting me at all saying that I'm trying to scam people ..etc , I'm the owner of this forum, I have made A2S this way (angecoins system) just to help members learn without spending money (try to read mentioned threads to understand more about our system). And to answer your question , the first course on udemy is all you need , the second course is just something my students asked me to make for them to improve their earning. And if you're a newbie I recommend you to spend more time on a2s.in/methods/ which is free to access.

heatherw
04-29-2018, 07:37 PM
Thank you. I am sorry you got mad. I was only trying to decide which purchase would be best since there are two versions being sold on Udemy.

I'm not angry because you're asking many questions ,I'm mad because you're not respecting me at all saying that I'm trying to scam people ..etc , I'm the owner of this forum, I have made A2S this way (angecoins system) just to help members learn without spending money (try to read mentioned threads to understand more about our system). And to answer your question , the first course on udemy is all you need , the second course is just something my students asked me to make for them to improve their earning. And if you're a newbie I recommend you to spend more time on a2s.in/methods/ which is free to access.

yipman
06-04-2018, 12:09 AM
i Just bought the course

tawfeek
06-08-2018, 02:41 AM
THANK YOU:smile:

EAnass
07-16-2018, 03:53 PM
thank you for everything mr

rashedrokib
08-25-2018, 04:00 AM
Thank you for this course

kid1490
09-05-2018, 04:13 AM
hi Angemon so te first version of the Ultimate Adsense Method is the one you make 5k in one month? or is another one course?

Abdenour
09-06-2018, 10:42 PM
thanks
Thread: [UDEMY] Ultimate Autopilot Adsense Method V

aramkader
09-22-2018, 09:31 PM
Hello
I'm new here
I want to buy one of these courses
Have you bought your first course or second course?
thank you

mybox
10-25-2018, 03:35 PM
thank you brother