PDA

View Full Version : International Money Making Method --

onsali20
11-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Hey guys there are many people who are not from the US and are struggling to earn money we just cant do surveys or click on ADS because ads differ from country so I am requesting someone to help us by posting an actual method that works worldwide
Thanks,

Pikachu
11-24-2014, 08:30 PM
You mean like using proxy, VPN to change country and make those surveys? i think they dont allow that in "Gpt or Ptc".
i wanna just tell you that a2s.in doesnt talk about this kind of categories.
I answered your question? onsali20

onsali20
11-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Pikachu nah i actually wanted something that can help me work in the middle east and earn...
I tried proxies already
Thanks for the help anyway..

Pikachu
11-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Pikachu nah i actually wanted something that can help me work in the middle east and earn...
I tried proxies already
Thanks for the help anyway..

Figure out something in our Methods section and develope your method, or a tip i can give its to start studing programming language and start making amazing bots :)

onsali20
11-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Pikachu methods dont work for me :'( plus i dont wanna learn programming and im only 13

PsychoSlap
11-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Pikachu methods dont work for me :'( plus i dont wanna learn programming and im only 13not to bash you or anything but that kind of attitude, you will never get any success....
everything needs work, its not that you get a method and just sit and relax waiting for the money.... and being 13 is not an excuse not to learn programming....

I am not forcing you to learn programming, but try to at least make a move, as all the good stuff in money making is already under your nose since you joined this forum....

you said methods dont work for you? maybe you are doing something wrong.... try to analyze, observe and have patience....

and btw, I am not from the US too and Im pretty sure, other members here are not from US also....

Pikachu
11-26-2014, 02:43 PM
not to bash you or anything but that kind of attitude, you will never get any success....
everything needs work, its not that you get a method and just sit and relax waiting for the money.... and being 13 is not an excuse not to learn programming....

I am not forcing you to learn programming, but try to at least make a move, as all the good stuff in money making is already under your nose since you joined this forum....

you said methods dont work for you? maybe you are doing something wrong.... try to analyze, observe and have patience....

and btw, I am not from the US too and Im pretty sure, other members here are not from US also....

Yes, some members come from poor country too but they make a good amount.

lee.ritenour
11-28-2014, 08:11 AM
i'm from third world, and i make decent money from crypto mining, need a lot of tricks.. involving tricking your electricity bill.. LOL

onsali20
11-28-2014, 09:00 AM
crypto mining?
You mean mining bitcoin?
I think that is not a good idea...

lee.ritenour
11-28-2014, 10:03 AM
yeah, some altcoin using GPUs.. but with the price flattened, it's hard to reap profits these days

onsali20
12-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah, ikr! xD you need like a badass pc for that i dont have one xD
Anyway thanks for helpin'!