PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find old students assignments?

Pikachu
12-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Hi guys, been busy lately with assignments, as i have multiple assignment to work on, i would need some help for it.. I browsed some websites online but i had to subscribe/pay to check others student submitted assignments :cry:. I wanted to ask you guys if there is any website where they offers old students assignment. Where i can check from, hope will get good news see you soon!

Batman
12-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Hi guys, been busy lately with assignments, as i have multiple assignment to work on, i would need some help for it.. I browsed some websites online but i had to subscribe/pay to check others student submitted assignments :cry:. I wanted to ask you guys if there is any website where they offers old students assignment. Where i can check from, hope will get good news see you soon!

If you provide your assignment topics , members from the forum might help you ;)

But I suggest you to write assignment on your own ;)

Angemon
12-06-2017, 01:15 AM
what kind of assignments Pikachu ? which subjects :haha

Pikachu
12-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Batman Angemon it was Health & Social Care Related but i took 3 days and completed the assignments:cry:!

Angemon
12-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Batman Angemon it was Health & Social Care Related but i took 3 days and completed the assignments:cry:!

I was trying to help you out since I have some free time , but you weren't online. Glad that you finished it :love: