PDA

View Full Version : Get 10gh/s for free. best cloud mining.

sachin10
11-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Get 10 Gh/s for free when you signup to the site

comment your email below and i will send the link to everybody.

please note: in order to get you 10 Gh/s when you signup you will be guided the whole site by the tour of the website. at the end of the tour will get some point which will be converted(automatically) into miners.
dont forget to select the pool from the right side menu when you get the miner, to start mining.
if you just close the tour you will not get the miner(this is the trick). so complete the tour. it would hardly take 5 minutes.

the payout are 24h. i will post the proof when i will get the money.
you can also pm me your email if you dont want to put it here. but comment here me to check my pm.

thanks appreciated.

Xenom
11-06-2014, 03:10 PM
sachin10 As far as I know this cannot be considered as giveaway. If you are asking to PM, this belongs in "Referral" section and if you decide to release it in public, then it will belong to "Freebies" section. Angemon, Please move this. I am not SMOD, so I can't move it.

Angemon
11-06-2014, 03:26 PM
sachin10 As far as I know this cannot be considered as giveaway. If you are asking to PM, this belongs in "Referral" section and if you decide to release it in public, then it will belong to "Freebies" section. Angemon, Please move this. I am not SMOD, so I can't move it.
I don't know where this belong , OP is this about zenminer !!

BeyondZero
11-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Since your not giving anything away, but the site is, it's considered as a freebie.

Moved the thread!

Pikachu
11-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Yes i think too its a freebie. here my email: [email protected] :)