PDA

View Full Version : How to earn Bitcoin with some gambling in a very short time.

Pikachu
11-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Surely you're probably already doing a bad idea in this guide observing the title but dont worry the probability of losing is almost equal to 0.

Introduction(Boring):

Even in the world of Bitcoin gambling sites have appeared (Gambling), owe their popularity and wealth to the simplicity and speed with which transactions take place but above all because all processes are carried out completely anonymous.

METHOD:

Sports betting sites there are dozens of dozens but I, among all these, you should just: DirectBet.EU (copy and paste)

This site is unique because it offers the "LIVE", that allows the possibility of Live Betting, and it is here that you will play on the category Football (the best in my opinion).
Simply just remember:
Under means "Under of" and Over means "Over of" taking the variation of the example (1.5):

- Under: You win if total goals are equal to or less than 1 (0-0, 0-1, 1-0) and lose if they are equal to or greater than 2 (2-0, 3-1, 2-1. ..).
- Over: lose if the total goals are equal to or less than 1 (0-0, 0-1, 1-0) and win if they are greater than or equal to 2 (1-1, 2-1, 2-0. ..).

You will have to bet on games coming to end (similar to 80-85 minute) and Under-type, for example:
At the 80th minute, and you've got a 1-0 in the Under bet there's a 6.5, it means that you will win if these 2 teams for the next 10 minutes, it will more than 5 goals ... unless they are not sons of Chuck Norris, they could never in such of a short time and then you will win the payout fixed at 100% (which will surely be between 1:01 to 1:05).

Your winnings will be credited automatically when the game is complete and then you can start almost immediately for another bet.

TIPS:

- Do not bet on games as you begin, BET ONLY THOSE COMING TO THE END.

- If some games are too close to the Under-goal total current (example: there is a Under 4.5, we are in the 80th minute and the match to 2-2), it is best not to bet because it needs just a goal to lose.

- A low altitude does not mean certain victory, the share rises and falls depending on the choice of bookmakers; then from a viewpoint of probability, the share is only indicative.

- The game of cricket last days, do not you dare bet.

- You could lose all the capital but if you do not take the heat Bettor's crazy and bet only on games where you're sure to win, you will become rich very soon.

- To bet on DirectBet.eu you will need to choose the type of bet, enter your email (optional), your address and send the payment to the Bitcoin Bitcoin generated.

- DirectBet.eu hasnt fees but you have to pay tax on the transaction (0.0001 Bitcoin), then you should invest at least 1:01 or 0:01 Bitcoin shares for 0.005 shares Bitcoin to 1.02 and so on ...
Well at least put a good amount to pay the fees.

This is the method not mine, but re-edited by me.
I hope you will enjoy it!

gino89
11-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Best bitcoin gambling site?

Pikachu
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Best bitcoin gambling site?
DirectBet.EU
Are u italian?

bigmama
11-05-2014, 09:28 PM
This is the method that I usually use in live betting and I definitely brings more profit...

spradeep419
11-08-2014, 07:14 AM
wats the minimum investment from bitcoin ? i dont have money in btc..can you help me out?

gino89
11-10-2014, 11:46 AM
DirectBet.EU
Are u italian?

Yes man..........

bigmama
11-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Yes man..........

I too :love:

Pikachu
11-10-2014, 07:22 PM
I too :love:

me too :) gino89
spradeep419 good is your friend ;) jokin just find some traffic exchange or ask in some forums if anyone is selling bitcoin and you buy them

francescowm
11-16-2014, 12:43 AM
Thank you Pikachu for your share method!

Ps: me too i'm italian :cool2:

R$D D$EAD
11-19-2014, 01:29 AM
let's me test it :D thanks Pikachu

Pikachu
11-19-2014, 03:33 AM
let's me test it :D thanks Pikachu

go ahead no problem :)