PDA

View Full Version : how to earn money?

bigmama
11-04-2014, 06:20 PM
dear friends,
I would need your help to know how to earn , even if only $ 1 per day .
I ask because I can not even earn $ 0.01 ...
Thanks in advance

Angemon
11-04-2014, 06:50 PM
welcome bigmama but did you try even one of the methods shared here Methods (http://a2s.in/methods/) , there is no easy money , you need to setup your online work first , choose any niche you want and use any method you find but make sure you put your time on it then later everything will be automated and easy :smile:

Chillivanilli
11-04-2014, 07:00 PM
If you want to make money online you have to work for it like in real life, and use your brain (very important!).
There is no way to earn money online without doing absolutely nothing (Only if you use my bots in sub section, but even on that you need to setup vps hehe).
There are some methods in the public section, and even more methods in the private section.

If you want to earn at least a few cents / day, then just register on some PTC sites and you will earn about 0,1$ - 0,4$ / day, depending on the amount of PTC sites you are registered. But this takes really long until you can cashout, but it's very simple work, you don't need to use your brain.

This is a simple rule which almost always valid:
The more money you earn (in long term, not short term), the more time and brain you have to invest.
If you work hard at the beginning, later everything will be more easy and also maybe fully automated. But until you reach that point it is a hard way.

bigmama
11-04-2014, 07:25 PM
is more than a year I try to find a method of "safe" , but without success.
I have read all the threads of this forum and many others .....
I would not bother with the PTC .... so much work and little money ....
for a while I found myself very well with PTSU but now,
with my fixed IP
, I can not do multi - signup .... and goodbye easy money...

Angemon
11-04-2014, 07:28 PM
is more than a year I try to find a method of "safe" , but without success.
I have read all the threads of this forum and many others .....
I would not bother with the PTC .... so much work and little money ....
for a while I found myself very well with PTSU but now,
with my fixed IP
, I can not do multi - signup .... and goodbye easy money...
why not fiverr , you can find a lot of methods on the public section that I've used personally as a beginner to earn money , please read my ebooks carefully , or use Chillivanilli bots for easy money

bigmama
11-04-2014, 08:20 PM
after much research I finally found this forum, which I think is the fairest of them all. Now my goal is to earn enough money now to gain access to your private section , and then from there, make the most of what you're selling ....

BeyondZero
11-04-2014, 08:30 PM
after much research I finally found this forum, which I think is the fairest of them all. Now my goal is to earn enough money now to gain access to your private section , and then from there, make the most of what you're selling ....

Go for it!
The key is that you don't give up on something you started. Because maybe the money is just some couple of mouse clicks away.

In the private sector you will find tons of useful things! :)

Pikachu
11-04-2014, 09:16 PM
If you want it you can get it i was in the same position 2 years ago, but with some research and using my brain i make some good money with facebook and a ptc, and with the great contribution on this forum im continuing doing more and more ;D

NK1
11-22-2014, 12:55 AM
Just keep an eye out in the monetizing forum and youll find something :)

xen123
12-15-2014, 11:48 AM
maybe find some methods here :)

BerserkerX
12-20-2014, 10:15 AM
If you want to earn bigger amounts, then you need to put in much time and effort. However, if you just want to earn cents, its pretty simple but most people just don't have the patience for it. Check out my homepage if you want to start off by doing faucets. No skills nor effort needed :0

mazbron
12-20-2014, 04:31 PM
u can find awesome method here, good luck mate:cool2:

onsali20
12-20-2014, 06:19 PM
Try paidverts its a goodstart go on to chilli's bots and start selling stuff on fiverr and flip domains

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 01:52 AM
I would also add that if you see something you like and may be interested (even if it cost money to get) do your research then get started. There is this myth that if there is an entry cost to enter and earn from a programme, it is not worth it but that notion I think is so far from the truth. In my experience so far online I have found most paying programme tends to pay more that freebies. I think this could be because you have invested cash, you are more likely to follow through with it to then, in comparison to a freebie where you are most of the time not committed as you have nothing at risk.. :)

hox34
01-17-2015, 02:54 AM
Try paidverts its a goodstart go on to chilli's bots and start selling stuff on fiverr and flip domains

Have you had any success flipping domains? I would like to know your strategy.

onsali20
01-17-2015, 06:59 AM
Have you had any success flipping domains? I would like to know your strategy.
Domain flipping alas you need a really good domain i actually have a domain name i could tell you please pm me,
And a good niche rest depends on the note for the flippa thing you can pm angemon for more information,
Goodluck!!!
Buy a cheap domain from domain india !

garywelsh
01-17-2015, 07:49 PM
I too am also interested in this field of earning but as you said, " go to india for cheap domain" But although it being cheap, how can I know exactly which one to purchase? Which title and for the given niche should I be looking to get?

Thanks for any reply..

Domain flipping alas you need a really good domain i actually have a domain name i could tell you please pm me,
And a good niche rest depends on the note for the flippa thing you can pm angemon for more information,
Goodluck!!!
Buy a cheap domain from domain india !

onsali20
01-18-2015, 11:36 AM
I too am also interested in this field of earning but as you said, " go to india for cheap domain" But although it being cheap, how can I know exactly which one to purchase? Which title and for the given niche should I be looking to get?

Thanks for any reply..

There is an ebook Angemon wrote on this cant link ya sorry i cant find it,... :'(

Angemon
01-18-2015, 11:51 AM

Thanks for any reply..
he means go to domainindia.org to buy a cheap domain ,since in most of my ebooks I always recommend using this website to buy domains because it cheap & also transfering DNS take only 5 min , in most registrar it takes 24-30 hour.