PDA

View Full Version : The current status of the website saddens me :(

Bun4ld1m
08-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Hey guys! Where is everyone and what happened to the community? It's been long dead around here and it really saddens me :cry: I really loved this place but now it's difficult to find people around here. :confused2:

So to all those people here I'd like to ask. WHAT'S UP ! What are you guys up you!:prettiness:

Xenom
08-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Well, we don't exactly have a strategy on how to bring high quality niche specific people to the forum. Some either are low quality or they just leach and seldom care to post. I visit the forum everyday but without an active forum its not much of use. Ads for the forum don't work, and nothing comes to my mind how to bring similar minded people to A2S to come, register, contribute and stay.

Angemon
08-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Xenom sum it up , but don't worry new things coming up , the Ultimate Adsense Legit Method will be published in the next weeks , and it will be a way to bring more people to the forum. Also I try to update the External money section every week , but that's only available for AngeClub members , it doesn't help with activity. Just stay tuned for the next weeks , and I hope old A2S members will join us too.

freemind7
08-28-2017, 11:46 PM
Im a fresh newbie here that wants to learn, study and stay with you!

Kepp up the good work mates!