PDA

View Full Version : Is Angeclub worth it? :)

thekok41
10-21-2014, 07:39 AM
Hey guys,
I know it's sorta senseless to ask but is Angeclub worth it? It's kinda expensive for a noob like me haha. Besides the advertised e-books, are tehre anything else interesting in there? (I know you guys aren't supposed to leak stuff out so just give me a vague sense of what's there)
:love:

Kunkka
10-21-2014, 11:29 AM
There's bots there and completely unique ebooks ;)

funaddaa
10-21-2014, 01:14 PM
You will see something great their what you have never seen anywhere els... and yes is definitely worth it..:)

Raiden
10-21-2014, 01:54 PM
the difference between "subscribing" here and in "another forum" is that... everything posted here is only the working method, bro... no crap at all.
so, angeclub is worth it.

Angemon
10-21-2014, 02:25 PM
I hope we can share everything on public, but this will make all the methods useless

Chillivanilli
10-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Hey guys,
I know it's sorta senseless to ask but is Angeclub worth it? It's kinda expensive for a noob like me haha. Besides the advertised e-books, are tehre anything else interesting in there? (I know you guys aren't supposed to leak stuff out so just give me a vague sense of what's there)
:love:

In the angeclub section are some really good and unique e-books which i've seen nowhere before. They are no ripoffs of other ebooks, they are developed mostly by Angemon himself.
I also develop bots which i'm offering to subscribers and angeclub members. I also offer support and if there are bugs i'll fix them. If you have a good suggestion for a bot, i'll do this also if i can do it and its profitable.
I myself was paid out 50$ already from one of my bots and about 40$ pending. Some other members also have about 80$ pending from this site.

Of course this site is just in beginning stadium and not everyday a new method / bot / ebook is released. But everything which is released is quality. And compared to other forums this quality is much better than quantity.

thekok41
10-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys for the amazing responses here :) It seems really alluring and you guys sure caught my attention <3

Xenom
02-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Answered Here: https://a2s.in/questions-help/740-common-questions-answers-look-posting.html