PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Bitcoin mining farm

Angemon
03-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone,
It's been so long that I've shared something with you guys , there is many things going on my life right now.
I've started working as an engineer (for a Bridge Builder Company) , and it's taking a lot of time to adapt with my new situation.
I'm keeping myself updated with new methods from External Money Section (https://a2s.in/external-money-methods/) here , I've tried that Shopify+Facebook trick and it's working great , I will try to find sometime to rewrite that method with my own tricks (niches,CPC..etc), in the meantime you can try it yourself if you have access to the External Money Section (https://a2s.in/external-money-methods/) (you don't need angecoins to download the ebook). You can also check the other methods there , they will give you many tricks that can benefit you , or you can turn them into your own ebook.

Well as you can notice from the title , I'm planning to run my own bitcoin mining farm when I get back to my hometown for vacation , I have the place and enough resources, but I don't have enough information about this subject.
I have seen some people running them with solar power (which I'm planning to do) , but I don't know which kind of materials I need and where to buy it , since there is no such farms here in my country.
So I'm asking you , anyone who is familiar with this subject , where I can buy the materials needed to build a bitcoin mining farm ? can they ship worldwide (to Morocco at least) ? How much does it cost ? Any other advice will be really appreciated.

Best regards,
Angemon

Angemon
03-04-2017, 03:09 PM
for those who pmed me asking for the ebook I've mentioned , here it's Bitly (http://bit.ly/2lJWfi4)

Maikol665
03-26-2017, 07:37 AM
Hi, how are you, I do not know if you remember me, I was very active in the forum. But take another direction.

I currently own 12 GPUs (2Rigs Working.)

My language is spanish and the translator may be a bad thing ...

My main recommendation is

RX470 Sapphire-MSI (4GB) -
(Because?), Because by applying a brief BIOSMOD, you can get the same 470 speed from 8gb .. 28-29Mhs ETH ...

I recommend to you before buying in a crazy way, to verify if in your country there is a postal service of shipments that is in the United States, since that is the only way to get a much more economic shipment, if you send directly from any American page, The shipping will be very expensive, and buying the equipment in Euros, or any European country is much more expensive ...

Go to Newegg.com and you will get lots of variety in prices and everything you require.

Because I recommend RX470, because they currently have less consumption about 150w of stocks, 100-120 with BiosMOD ..

1x Motherboard
1x RAM (Min4GB)
1x CPU Processor (Celeron / Dual)
1x Power Supply 1000+ EVGA (GOLD / Platinum) (No Bronze ..)

USB Risers
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAK94FZ6180&cm_re=usb_risers-_-9SIAAK94FZ6180-_-Product

6/7x GPU..
You have motherboards that can already work 6/7 GPU at the same time

I can send private images, my equipment working and support level of operation with the miner, Claymore is the best option so far ...
You can write or add to Skype and give better information, greetings and I hope to clarify some of your doubts.

I liked to see and read about those books where you talk about earning additional income, but I have time that I do not belong to the AngeClub team, So it will be another time.

Angemon
03-26-2017, 10:44 PM
Hi Maikol665 , I do remember you , thanks for replying
Well I surely need more information about this , so it will be great if we can finish on skype "unesoft"
I hope that more members who are into bitcoins can share their opinions , any reply will be appreciated

mika01
05-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Yeah we have a lot of sun in Morocco so we just invest in solar panels wish will last and can be used for other perposes if needed to change plan especially if you are in the south of the country (it's too hot hhh) and the other things is cooling system that will consume power and backup battery system there a lot of setup and you can find what suite you and your budget.
In my experience it's better to start mining Ethereum as a promising cryptocoin ( now like 80$) or zcoin that don't need a lot of resource but to have a good profits with the big farms in china and island it's too hard they have a monster computing power and if if you the protocol of bitcoin it's the first one who have the solution first who get the reward witch means the one with high power of computing
anyway good luck and i will glad to help you with anything i know
PS:bs7a lmo4ndis dyalna

Angemon
01-26-2018, 01:44 AM
Yeah we have a lot of sun in Morocco so we just invest in solar panels wish will last and can be used for other perposes if needed to change plan especially if you are in the south of the country (it's too hot hhh) and the other things is cooling system that will consume power and backup battery system there a lot of setup and you can find what suite you and your budget.
In my experience it's better to start mining Ethereum as a promising cryptocoin ( now like 80$) or zcoin that don't need a lot of resource but to have a good profits with the big farms in china and island it's too hard they have a monster computing power and if if you the protocol of bitcoin it's the first one who have the solution first who get the reward witch means the one with high power of computing
anyway good luck and i will glad to help you with anything i know
PS:bs7a lmo4ndis dyalna
:lol: ETH is $1,065.99 at the moment :haha: