PDA

View Full Version : Review my Soccer highlights + live stream Website : Yalla Shoot

fedi96
12-21-2016, 01:02 AM
Hi there

yalla shoot stream is the best website to watch soccer, highlights,live, stream, football, free, watch, football (interest), football (sport), goal, goals, sports,, official, streaming, new, highlight, live soccer, live stream and much more

link : yalla shoot (http://www.yalla-shoot.stream)

Give me you first impression and any feed back

Angemon
12-22-2016, 01:41 AM
great fedi96 , do the Bein sport channels work all the time?
and glad to see a streaming website without those annoying ads

fedi96
12-22-2016, 12:41 PM
great fedi96 , do the Bein sport channels work all the time?
and glad to see a streaming website without those annoying ads

yep they are working all the time , i'll try to add HQ Streams :D

Angemon
12-22-2016, 01:35 PM
yep they are working all the time , i'll try to add HQ Streams :D
Great , you should have used another name , yalla shoot is already a known website and if I tell someone about ur website they may think of the other website , that's why you need always to start your own brand in case you website got known , don't take advantage of other websites , it may look as a good strategy at first (keyword searches , even that's not even true nor working ) you may regret that later.

fedi96
12-22-2016, 09:42 PM
Great , you should have used another name , yalla shoot is already a known website and if I tell someone about ur website they may think of the other website , that's why you need always to start your own brand in case you website got known , don't take advantage of other websites , it may look as a good strategy at first (keyword searches , even that's not even true nor working ) you may regret that later.

yeah i know but its hard to get your website ranked 1st (i mean streaming one) , the keyword yalla shoot get around 1M search result every month , so i see its OK to rank my site in top 10 of search result then i can change the name and use redirects (301) on my first site

Angemon
12-23-2016, 12:39 AM
yeah i know but its hard to get your website ranked 1st (i mean streaming one) , the keyword yalla shoot get around 1M search result every month , so i see its OK to rank my site in top 10 of search result then i can change the name and use redirects (301) on my first site
that's unfortunately not how SEO works

fedi96
12-23-2016, 01:11 AM
that's unfortunately not how SEO works

so what do you suggest ?

Angemon
12-23-2016, 07:51 PM
so what do you suggest ?
since you have already started just keep it this way, but if you're planning to take this seriously try to get your own brand name , and redirect the traffic

fedi96
12-23-2016, 09:38 PM
since you have already started just keep it this way, but if you're planning to take this seriously try to get your own brand name , and redirect the traffic

okay , thanks for the feedback , i think i will take it seriously :D

fedi96
04-08-2017, 06:44 PM
First payment from this projct

http://i.imgur.com/VNgSGod.png

Pikachu
10-05-2017, 07:43 PM
fedi96 how is the project going?

nahda
01-11-2018, 09:55 PM
tanks my frend