PDA

View Full Version : FortaCloud

thekok41
10-13-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi guys,
I saw an ad on this forum about free VPS (fortaCloud) and you have to pay $0.5 for the VPS. Have anyone used them? From what i've dug up, they're not a good company

Chillivanilli
10-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Hi guys,
I saw an ad on this forum about free VPS (fortaCloud) and you have to pay $0.5 for the VPS. Have anyone used them? From what i've dug up, they're not a good company

Edit:
I searched on google and fortacloud is the same company as fortatrust which are a bunch of scammers.
I can't connect to my "free" vps on fortacloud. If you have a support ticket, they charge you 5$ lol.

I think it's a waste of time and also scam because i've seen screenshots where fortacloud charges you although you have a "free" vps.
They charge for traffic, they charge for online hours, and if you do not pay you'll be on the blacklist and they give your personal details to a company which you have to pay by law (can't explain that in english right now).

I'll try to cancel my account now (0,91$ spend for free).
My advise: don't even register on that site :)

I purchased one VPS right now. When you pay via PayPal it's not 0,5$ its 0,91$ / month but its very cheap anyway.
It has 2GB ram and 1Ghz CPU and i've chosen Windows 2012.

I can't really imagine that this is legit... Right now i created the VPS but i can't connect to it, i don't know why. I'll let you know when i get this to work and if its good or bad.

medsamy
10-13-2014, 02:45 PM
more peoples have the same problem, they cant log in, i think with this price they are scammer

thekok41
10-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys :) I'm a bit short in cash so I'm looking for ways to get some income. Guess this isn't it haha

medsamy
10-13-2014, 10:28 PM
hoping u success :)