PDA

View Full Version : [HOT] Spoofing Referer v2 - Fake Your Referer For FREE

Angemon
09-28-2014, 01:14 PM
NOW FOR FREE
http://i.imgur.com/rKkDpnm.png
Hello dear AngeClub members,
Today I've written for you the Spoofing Referer v2, this ebook will help you to start earning money right now.
I will be waiting to see your reviews guys (I can know who did download the ebook :cool2:) and I hope you enjoy it.
Regards
Angemon

DOWNLOAD
SpoofingReferrerv2 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ytw44ucqwa6eqxn/SpoofingReferrerv2.rar)

Don't forget to read :
Spoofing Referer v1 - Fake Your Referer For FREE (http://a2s.in/angeclub/276-spoofing-referer-v1-fake-referer-free.html)

BeyondZero
09-28-2014, 01:28 PM
YOU CANT KNOW WHO DOWNLOADED IT, MKAY? :cool2:

Going to read it tho :D

Saber
09-28-2014, 01:37 PM
woah!:startle:

such method exist?:omg:
thanks Angemon
always the best ^_^

method was great my hand was trembling while writing this hahaha

Kunkka
09-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Just done reading the v2. Well, as always it's very unique ;)

thanks for the ebook bro! :) The content is well comprehended and it's so coherent that we can always understand what's the ebook of Angemon ;)

- Good luck on us. Drive your traffic now :D

BeyondZero
09-28-2014, 01:59 PM
All I could say is actually this: waiting for V3 :D

Twitter part was pretty nice too, since for this fake reff there are more uses then just selling on Fiverr. And if you need a "legit" traffic, it would still be wierd if all would come from Google. But if you can do the same with Twitter and Facebook, it's looking a lot more legit :)
Thanks Angemon for this!
I think I will stop rating these eBooks, because rating really does not mean anything, and there really can be couple of "perfect" things. Just so Angemon you understand :D But if I would rate it, it would be 11/10 (You mentioned me :D +1 for that :D)

Angemon
09-28-2014, 01:59 PM
YOU CANT KNOW WHO DOWNLOADED IT, MKAY? :cool2:

Going to read it tho :D
http://i.cubeupload.com/NVMJmy.jpg
waiting for you review though :miao:

funaddaa
09-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Angemon you are great man.... i read the full ebook you really know how to do things...
first of all i am proud to be a member of this lovely family of A2S :prettiness:...i have never seen any methods like this before in my life...
Many people don't get forward for right Guinness but here all the members are great like you...:love:

Never thought in my life that i will lean that much from here. :prettiness:

This Spoofing Referrer ebook will help many of us to do something right...

Thank you form the bottom of my heart for sharing this amazing methods with us

Angemon
09-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Angemon you are great man.... i read the full ebook you really know how to do things...
first of all i am proud to be a member of this lovely family of A2S :prettiness:...i have never seen any methods like this before in my life...
Many people don't get forward for right Guinness but here all the members are great like you...:love:

Never thought in my life that i will lean that much from here. :prettiness:

This Spoofing Referrer ebook will help many of us to do something right...

Thank you form the bottom of my heart for sharing this amazing methods with us

thanks for your kind words
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Crying-Happy-Tears-Meme-Reaction-Gif.gif

Beelzemon
09-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Thank you Angemon for this Ebook. I am glad to be a member of this forum. I'll never regret to pay for Angeclub membership as I regret my TBN subs :miao: There is no Shitty Ebook in this forum.

Spoofing referer v2 is amazing as the previous Ebook. I never found this method which is 100% unique. Just need to combine Unlimited VPS + Spoofing referer = $$$

Thank you Angemon :love:

kid1490
09-29-2014, 12:26 AM
will look at, i still cant get the vps method work and you come with more :P you are one of a kind

Raiden
09-29-2014, 06:35 AM
look, it's another brilliant idea, buddy. hmm, let's see if this one works fine with shortening link progam like shore.st and the like

Pikachu
09-29-2014, 07:21 AM
look, it's another brilliant idea, buddy. hmm, let's see if this one works fine with shortening link progam like shore.st and the like
They told me that short.st became more recstrive and ban lot of people

Angemon
09-29-2014, 03:04 PM
They told me that short.st become more recstrive and ban lot of people
Horizon :anger: :anger: :anger: , and Raiden if you want to send traffic to your link, please use the spoofing ref v1 , this v2 is about selling traffic on fiverr or forums or anywhere.

Pikachu
09-29-2014, 07:09 PM
Horizon :anger: :anger: :anger: , and Raiden if you want to send traffic to your link, please use the spoofing ref v1 , this v2 is about selling traffic on fiverr or forums or anywhere.

Dont hate me:shout:
I read it and i can give 10 points over 10
-Angemon ebooks are always simple to read and i like them because he puts lot of picture that makes it more simple to understand.
-He write with a very simple english
-We all love angemon and his ebooks

I suggest to do what Angemon says it isnt profitable if you wanna use it for "link shorters or cpm site" best thing to do is to sell or to give visit to your website(AdSense Safe) :D

Raiden
09-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Angemon , sorry bro, i'm just a bit sad because my fiverr account is lost somewhere, i can't login any longer,
but really, you're still the best for creating this wonderful tutorial :) Horizon thanks for giving me the warning about shore.st :)

Pikachu
09-30-2014, 01:02 PM
Angemon , sorry bro, i'm just a bit sad because my fiverr account is lost somewhere, i can't login any longer,
but really, you're still the best for creating this wonderful tutorial :) Horizon thanks for giving me the warning about shore.st :)

No prob bro, sell traffic its more profitable ;)

Raiden
10-08-2014, 09:47 PM
whoops, i did comment here but i forget to download the ebook, now downloading (comment again later)

Raiden
10-08-2014, 10:19 PM
nicely done, buddy, though I'm a bit impatient when sending my chat to my other google account. I don't know, but it takes 5 minutes or so before I can start chatting :(
by the way bro, is it really alright if we delete the tweet? I mean, how can it still be redirected if the tweet itself is gone? Angemon

Raiden
10-08-2014, 11:41 PM
and bro, when I try to right click my bitly link - from the chat window, why does the link remain intact? I mean, it still shows bitly link
http://s26.postimg.org/tut1cetu1/bitly.jpg
NOTE: i use google chrome.

Angemon
10-13-2014, 08:26 PM
and bro, when I try to right click my bitly link - from the chat window, why does the link remain intact? I mean, it still shows bitly link
http://s26.postimg.org/tut1cetu1/bitly.jpg
NOTE: i use google chrome.

you need to have the gmail panel as the one I have , I mean you need to have a new gmail account who have the new conversation version (the one I have shown you in the ebook = Hang OUT) I hope you understand what I've said Raiden

Saber
10-14-2014, 03:34 AM
Angemon

I got hitleap update for you
http://i.imgur.com/seVpjdE.png

I think we can't do anything about this:grimace:

Angemon
10-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Angemon

just repeat the same steps with another free website and then redirect it to that link and it will be working for a while

Pikachu
10-15-2014, 10:36 AM
Angemon

Or else change anonymous link provider

Saber
10-18-2014, 02:17 PM
I cant put t.co link even in goo.gl:cry:

Raiden
10-19-2014, 11:33 PM
you need to have the gmail panel as the one I have , I mean you need to have a new gmail account who have the new conversation version (the one I have shown you in the ebook = Hang OUT) I hope you understand what I've said Raiden
cool, you're right bro. It works now.
by the way, why should we put the link in bitly first? I thought I can see the link referrer directly from google if I don't use bitly, buddy.

Angemon
10-20-2014, 12:34 AM
cool, you're right bro. It works now.
by the way, why should we put the link in bitly first? I thought I can see the link referrer directly from google if I don't use bitly, buddy.
because that bitly link is the one that you will give to your costumers to see that you're sending google traffic , I'm only showing you how those sellers on fiverr done their work and earn a lot of money

Saber
10-20-2014, 03:47 AM
because that bitly link is the one that you will give to your costumers to see that you're sending google traffic , I'm only showing you how those sellers on fiverr done their work and earn a lot of money

what if they use a link expander: URL Expander ? Unshorten Any URL To A Long URL (http://urlex.org/:startle:)

Angemon
10-20-2014, 08:45 AM
I dont think you got the idea ..we give the costumers bitly link with the + in the end so they can analyse the clicks ... I guess you need to order a traffic service from fiverr to know what I mean

Saber
10-20-2014, 11:47 AM
I dont think you got the idea ..we give the costumers bitly link with the + in the end so they can analyse the clicks ... I guess you need to order a traffic service from fiverr to know what I mean

:startle:
I understand now
we give the link that only shortened by bit.ly
but we shorten it again to linkonyms and google
then they will only see in the expanded url of their website:miao:

Saber
10-25-2014, 10:07 AM
Angemon

I checked my bit.ly link

and here
Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/4zj5d0)

Xenom
11-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Review:

It is really a nice ebook. As always the method is pure unique and rarely/not known. The design is simple. I really find this method very easy to follow even for people who are new to the Marketing and Fiverr Stuff. I have experience with Fiverr and this method has a huge potential if applied correctly. You can not only sell the services on Fiverr but also any Forum or a new website all together.

The only thing missing is punctuation marks on some places, but who cares, right!! :miao:

Happy Earning!!

9.5/10

Xenom
11-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Angemon, Jingling does not accept that long URL, I shortened it with goo.gl and sent traffic but it shows as Direct and not as Google.

Angemon
11-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Angemon, Jingling does not accept that long URL, I shortened it with goo.gl and sent traffic but it shows as Direct and not as Google.
use version 1 with jingling , version 2 with liuliangbao , also you can try to shorten it with other goo.gl alternatives ( like tinyurl )

mmustonen
02-26-2015, 06:45 PM
I know this was released several months ago but does the method still work? Only got one coin left so thought i ask before i spend it.

Angemon
02-26-2015, 11:29 PM
I know this was released several months ago but does the method still work? Only got one coin left so thought i ask before i spend it.

yes all the methods on the AngeClub section are still working, and people are making thousands on fiverr using this method that no one want to share with you.

jokowi
03-17-2015, 02:46 AM
Angemon need to ask you about spoofing with fb, the link is too long to fit the jingling or liuliangbao, is it anyway to shorten the links? if we use bitly it's became direct. please pm me, thanks

Angemon
03-17-2015, 02:53 AM
Angemon need to ask you about spoofing with fb, the link is too long to fit the jingling or liuliangbao, is it anyway to shorten the links? if we use bitly it's became direct. please pm me, thanks
some members told me that facebook spoofing is not working anymore , that's why that method is not an the angeclub section anymore , and to answer your question even this is not the right section , if you have a long url just blank the ref using lynkto or linkonym or any other alternative then shorten that link again with goo.gl or bitly then send traffic

Kangsdayat
04-01-2015, 08:57 AM
So much good ebook, so little coins left I have... definitely worth it for upgrade
Angemon : sory OOT, Is there any method monetization using vps+hitleap on angeclub ? maybe like CPM based, i'm tired only get little with PTP

medsamy
04-20-2015, 04:12 PM
so after reading the previous comments, iam confused now to take this ebook or not ? is this still alive

Angemon
04-20-2015, 11:17 PM
so after reading the previous comments, iam confused now to take this ebook or not ? is this still alive
You sure have to read this eBook so you can understand how spoof ref works, I always recommend you guys to read spoof ref 1 & 2 & traffic bomber ebook

Chele
05-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Can I use this method for sites like adfoc?

Ryuzaki
05-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Can I use this method for sites like adfoc?

1) I have heard that Adfoc is scam
2) Its spoofing refferer it will still not click on the SKIP AD
3) This is just for traffic etc not for URL shorteners

Chele
05-03-2015, 07:00 PM
1) I have heard that Adfoc is scam
2) Its spoofing refferer it will still not click on the SKIP AD
3) This is just for traffic etc not for URL shorteners

Ok, thanks for the information.

Pikachu
05-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Ok, thanks for the information.

Instead you can make some service on fiverr

zaenal5757
06-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Angemon all anonymous link reject at hitleap except linkonym , but linkonym error man

Angemon
06-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Angemon all anonymous link reject at hitleap except linkonym , but linkonym error man
I will say it for the last time do not use hitleap for spoof ref , use jingling or alexaboostup or otohits

zaenal5757
06-07-2015, 10:20 AM
I will say it for the last time do not use hitleap for spoof ref , use jingling or alexaboostup or otohits

ok man, thanks

Ajdin123
10-15-2015, 09:34 PM
Great. Thumb up!

mortijoon
10-04-2016, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the share mate.

larryb
10-21-2016, 01:28 AM
Thanks for this Ebook.

lieren
04-11-2017, 01:49 PM
i need +฿ to downloand this book

sosick
03-06-2019, 04:51 PM
+rep i like this

Angemon
03-07-2019, 04:49 AM
Moved to the public section. Password : angeclub

xynk
03-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Moved to the public section. Password : angeclub

Many thanks to you Angemon for creating this wonderful forum, for supporting and encouraging everyone of us on this journey to ear online and for your many books. Please, keep it on.

As per the method: linkonym.com is no longer available. Same as goo.gl(with this error message:Starting March 30, 2018, we will be turning down support for goo.gl URL shortener. From April 13, 2018 only existing users will be able to create short links on the goo.gl console. You will be able to view your analytics data and download your short link information in csv format for up to one year, until March 30, 2019, when we will discontinue goo.gl. Previously created links will continue to redirect to their intended destination. Please see this blog post for more details.)

Please, are there other options? Thanks.

Angemon
03-07-2019, 11:52 PM
Many thanks to you Angemon for creating this wonderful forum, for supporting and encouraging everyone of us on this journey to ear online and for your many books. Please, keep it on.

As per the method: linkonym.com is no longer available. Same as goo.gl(with this error message:Starting March 30, 2018, we will be turning down support for goo.gl URL shortener. From April 13, 2018 only existing users will be able to create short links on the goo.gl console. You will be able to view your analytics data and download your short link information in csv format for up to one year, until March 30, 2019, when we will discontinue goo.gl. Previously created links will continue to redirect to their intended destination. Please see this blog post for more details.)

Please, are there other options? Thanks.

You're welcome :brofist: and for the alternative , I have mentioned that in the replies in spoofing ref v1 , you can use blankrefer.com

oudesign
03-08-2019, 08:09 AM
Thaank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

xynk
03-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Please, is there any alternative for goo.gl? They are not allowing new users and the service would stop by end of March.

yipman
03-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Hey, xynk here is some alternatives:
1. Bitly
2. Ow.ly
3. TinyURL
4. Ouo.io
5. Is.gd
Here you Go, These are the top five alternatives to Google’s URL shortener If you think I’ve missed any ones, Please keep me updated.
Regards

Yassin AD
03-08-2019, 05:09 PM
thank you so much

kira L
03-08-2019, 08:09 PM
what is the password !! and thanks for everything
Angemon

yipman
03-09-2019, 06:49 AM
Hey kira L try: Angeclub Or angeclub

Mostapha
03-10-2019, 01:13 AM
Please how can i read it
I've download it but when i want extract it nothing shows up

yipman
03-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Hey, Mostapha I think that you are using 7zip! Right? if yes 7zip can extract your file without asking for the password, but it extracts your file with 0 octets, Just choose another alternative. by the way, verify the file size you downloaded.
Regards

bilalyass
03-26-2019, 07:18 PM
thanks great job bro

elbac.ouak
07-15-2019, 02:51 PM
HI, can anyone give me the password to extract the file please !!

elbac.ouak
07-15-2019, 02:55 PM
it worked , thank you

abdelmano
07-08-2020, 08:15 PM
please i need a code for read this ebook please

rachidpqr
08-22-2020, 11:19 AM
svp est ce que la methode marche encore et comment avoir la licence pour celle ci et pour l'autre methode pour approuvé l'adsense please

rachidpqr
08-22-2020, 11:21 AM
bjr svp je suis nouveau sur le domaine j'ai bien essayer de voir ts vs publication mais je veux savoir svp est ce que la methode marche encore et comment avoir la licence pour celle ci et pour l'autre methode pour approuvé l'adsense please

cordialement rachid

azizaouragh
08-25-2020, 07:44 PM
password ??