PDA

View Full Version : Ever traveled?

Illusionz
09-13-2016, 01:34 AM
Hey, have any of you ever traveled to a different country if so which? Me, No always wanted to go to the USA or Canada because I think they will be way better than where i live and not so expencive.

Angemon
09-13-2016, 01:49 AM
Hey, have any of you ever traveled to a different country if so which? Me, No always wanted to go to the USA or Canada because I think they will be way better than where i live and not so expencive.
where are you from?
For me , I have only visited France. I would like to travel to the UK & Japan

Illusionz
09-13-2016, 02:01 AM
where are you from?
For me , I have only visited France. I would like to travel to the UK & Japan

Barbados, Us prices are double here like if something in usa cost 5 we have to pay 10 in our currency and when it comes to business out here people buy from usa and double price and add on extra on the streets out here gotta get boxers @Fruit of loom for 10$ each and shii. usally order my clothes online.

Angemon
09-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Barbados, Us prices are double here like if something in usa cost 5 we have to pay 10 in our currency and when it comes to business out here people buy from usa and double price and add on extra on the streets out here gotta get boxers @Fruit of loom for 10$ each and shii. usally order my clothes online.
Oh you're lucky to live in such amazing place , even that everything is expensive there, but I guess local people will find a way to live there. It's worth it my friend :own:

Illusionz
09-13-2016, 07:29 PM
Oh you're lucky to live in such amazing place , even that everything is expensive there, but I guess local people will find a way to live there. It's worth it my friend :own:

True only if your starting a store tho which im looking at pretty soon xD

onsali20
09-14-2016, 01:55 AM
Dubai to Muscat, Dubai to Oman, Dubai to Pakistan, Pakistan to India.
That's it, I really wanna go to Japan though.

Illusionz
09-14-2016, 02:13 AM
Dubai to Muscat, Dubai to Oman, Dubai to Pakistan, Pakistan to India.
That's it, I really wanna go to Japan though.

Dam, someone loves the airplane. xD

onsali20
09-14-2016, 08:30 AM
Dam, someone loves the airplane. xD

Someone sure does ;)

Nokutisu
09-17-2016, 08:27 PM
I've been to Tibet, China, and Taiwan. :) I live in the US though. I wanna go to Japan too! :P

LittleDevi
09-19-2016, 05:45 PM
To Australia ,Brazil and Argentina , nice countries ,i would love to return to Australia to see my grandfathers again :(

FreebieBoy34
10-21-2016, 06:11 AM
I've been to Korea during my grade school days for a boy scout camping trip. I also went to Dubai for a working stint. For leisure travel, me and my family had been to Hong Kong and Thailand a couple of times already...:)