PDA

View Full Version : CPAMachine Offline Money Maker

Angemon
09-26-2014, 02:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DOqtEKO.png
Hello guys ,
I've just found this method that I've written a while ago : How to earn from CPA doing NOTHING, so here I'm sharing it with you again
this method is still working you just need to figure out how and when to use it , so you need to read it carefully
Regards
Angemon

CPAMachine Offline Money Maker (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptelhz61rdcgo4e/CPAMachine+Offline+Money+Maker.rar)

Raiden
09-26-2014, 10:38 PM
wooow, cool... do you have twitter script for this one, bro?
really, i can see another great effort when you wrote this ebook.
very long, step by step and detailed.
bonus : facebook hack page script.
nice

Angemon
09-27-2014, 12:55 AM
wooow, cool... do you have twitter script for this one, bro?
really, i can see another great effort when you wrote this ebook.
very long, step by step and detailed.
bonus : facebook hack page script.
nice
I will try to make a new version based on twitter if I've the time or you can simply guugle for a twitter script and use the same steps :smile:

coingo1211
09-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Thanks for sharing but anyone have password to unlock this file? please give me.:40:

anonimogmr
09-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Deleted...

ellwaan
09-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the sharing this! :)
I'm gonna read it

Pikachu
09-30-2014, 12:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DOqtEKO.png
Hello guys ,
I've just found this method that I've written a while ago : How to earn from CPA doing NOTHING, so here I'm sharing it with you again
this method is still working you just need to figure out how and when to use it , so you need to read it carefully
Regards
Angemon

CPAMachine Offline Money Maker (http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptelhz61rdcgo4e/CPAMachine+Offline+Money+Maker.rar)

i love CPA so i setup everything in 15 minutes (very easy to do) before going to school, there are little words that you write badly but that doesnt mind.
im spamming my site on YouTube hope to get good results :D
PS: i was finding a script for twitter but dont find good zone Imao

Raiden
09-30-2014, 09:18 PM
i love CPA so i setup everything in 15 minutes (very easy to do) before going to school, there are little words that you write badly but that doesnt mind.
im spamming my site on YouTube hope to get good results :D
PS: i was finding a script for twitter but dont find good zone Imao
so, bro, how do you spam thru youtube? do you do it on comments? because my comments always "ghosted" and nobody else can see my comments if I spam my landing page :(

Pikachu
10-01-2014, 12:25 AM
so, bro, how do you spam thru youtube? do you do it on comments? because my comments always "ghosted" and nobody else can see my comments if I spam my landing page :(

Yeah throught youtube comments next tommorow i will try to spam on facebook group maybe i can get more success

SwordFish
10-01-2014, 04:31 AM
nice method sir, hopefully its not saturated much.

Raiden
10-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Yeah throught youtube comments next tommorow i will try to spam on facebook group maybe i can get more success

well, i mean, have you tested to see your comments from another youtube accounts? because i can only see my comments on other videos if it is the account used. If I login using another account, I can't see the previous comment I posted.

papajah
10-02-2014, 08:58 AM
thx for share i need the password of winrarfile plz i don't possible use of ebook on win rar... thx dude mp me plz

Pikachu
10-02-2014, 04:55 PM
thx for share i need the password of winrarfile plz i don't possible use of ebook on win rar... thx dude mp me plz

Password is angeclub

papajah
10-13-2014, 03:35 PM
thanksssss !

ripped05
12-18-2014, 08:49 PM
thanks for sharing this one

hox34
01-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Nice. Method will definitely try it out

garywelsh
01-16-2015, 10:57 PM
Thanks for sharing.. I am really interested in this are of online earning so I am really appreciative on any resources available to me to assist me to achieve this goal :)