PDA

View Full Version : Add more sub category in Monetization category

Pikachu
09-24-2014, 08:22 AM
I think its more worth to add a PTC/gpt section for incoming members, as so far im sure not everyone got a method to share. And lot of people likes just using hitleap+jinglig+PTP or just clicking in ptcs and make they're slow money.
So to conclude my opinion its to add more sub section in the monetization section.
What do you think about it?

funaddaa
09-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Ya you are right Horizon people love autopilot ptp or ptc things with less afford. .

medsamy
09-24-2014, 12:00 PM
i agree with you Horizon, it's the common methods of earnings, so i think its useful to add these sections

Pikachu
09-24-2014, 12:23 PM
i agree with you Horizon, it's the common methods of earnings, so i think its useful to add these sections
yeah now that there are a good numbers of mods we can add more sub section and moderate them. waiting for Angemon reply :smile:

BeyondZero
09-24-2014, 07:25 PM
I sadly disagree with this one. Thos methods will just trash the forum, not unique in any way and all the same.
+ As I know this is premium money making method forum.
Just my opinion, depends on what Angemon thinks.

Pikachu
09-24-2014, 08:26 PM
I sadly disagree with this one. Thos methods will just trash the forum, not unique in any way and all the same.
+ As I know this is premium money making method forum.
Just my opinion, depends on what Angemon thinks.

We are suggesting for extra-feature, our difference between us and other forums is that our methods works for real. but not all user that joins got method to share so most of them they will just come leak the method and go, come back again for new methods and then go again without sharing or doing nothing, i think adding more and more category and section will help improving the forum, we got a good number of mods so no problem to worry about.

Angemon
09-24-2014, 11:44 PM
I agree with KidRock , I don't care about shitty threads so if those members are willing to write some of those unnecessary threads I guess we don't need that ..in another side we still need more sections , and I've shared before with members to suggest me what sections they're willing to see since I've only create the sections that I think are good to make money online , so I still need to know what's good for you too, so thanks for the suggestion Horizon , I will add PTC/GPT section since I believe it's a good section to see some new websites that we can exploit or create methods based on them ..finally , if you have some other suggestions guys , it will be really appreciated :prettiness:

Kunkka
10-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Angemon, I suggest if you have any knowledge on YouTube Network Partnership Sites, then I think it's good to share this out in the community ;) I've seen recently on different sites that they got paid by these CPM sites/monetization sites. :)

I hope there will be positive response with this :)

Raiden
10-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Yeah, i agree with this. you know, vultra and youtube are just like what chibby30 says, right?

NK1
11-22-2014, 12:50 AM
I think its good as it is. Gets more views on the individual threads!

Jerry5
02-10-2015, 03:20 PM
I think that is great,,you can add me

legendclaw24
02-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Nice idea :D Pikachu