PDA

View Full Version : [Apply Now] A2S is looking for moderators

Angemon
09-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Hello dear A2S members,
Due to the huge number of spams recenlty , we are looking for more moderators to further the community. If you want to know more about the moderator features , you can check this thread http://a2s.in/news-announcements/114-a2s-usergroups-explained.html .
So we're looking for candidates who of course speak English, and you know how to moderate a vbulletin forum (having some previous experiences) ,also you must spend at least a good few hours per day on the forum. Moreover, if you want to apply for a Super Moderator position , you must have an AngeClub subscription so you can moderate the private sections too. (Read more about Sup-Mod http://a2s.in/news-announcements/114-a2s-usergroups-explained.html ).
Apply in this thread or pm me. Tell us a few words about yourself. Just tell me why you think you are a good moderator.
Regards,
Angemon

Kunkka
09-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Apply now guys, you don't know you are deserving to be one of the future mods of a2s ;)

Good luck!

Chillivanilli
09-21-2014, 05:00 PM
I'd like to be an sMod on A2S, but i don't know if i can be always online that much. Usually i'm online a few hours / day and i also check out A2S daily. But there can be some days, where i cannot be online or just for about 1hour / day.
I've got experience with being an Admin with vBulletin for a few years on my own forum which had a few thousand members, and about 100-200 active members / day, too, but that was vBulletin 3.7 and it was about 4 years ago.

I'd like to contribute more to A2S and make it bigger and greater than it already is. I like the idea of being part of a great forum and have the chance to make it better and let it grow.

Short information about myself:
I'm a 25years old guy from germany who studies computer science in the first semester. My main hobbies are coding, making music (djing and producing) and of course the internet. My english is not the best, but i can communicate with others without any problems :)

I hope you can give me that chance and if you are unsatisfied with my position as s-mod you can downgrade me anytime.

medsamy
09-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Chillivanilli , i suppose that ur a great moderator for now friend, hopping you got accepted by Angemon (and i think you will be as you deserve it) :)

Angemon
09-21-2014, 06:05 PM
You're a smod now Chillivanilli ( you deserve to be one :smile: ), I hope you can find time to moderate the forum. Still we need to find some young moderators who do have time to be online everyday , since I myself will get busy with all the engineering things & I know this year won't be easy :anger: , So let's hope that we can find other young candidates :prettiness:

paqcom
09-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Congrats Chillivanilli on Super mod

medsamy
09-21-2014, 11:32 PM
i'am Tunisian, 39 years old and iam working in social administration (helping peoples who have economic and social difficulties) , i was an ex admin for Scorpionsat for those who knows it (it was for longtime ago-8 or 9 years) it was an Italian forum of satellite receivers and codes hacks, perhaps i can help because i'am always on net, happy to be here and i enjoy my stay

Angemon
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM
i'am Tunisian, 39 years old and iam working in social administration (helping peoples who have economic and social difficulties) , i was an ex admin for Scorpionsat for those who knows it (it was for longtime ago-8 or 9 years) it was an Italian forum of satellite receivers and codes hacks, perhaps i can help because i'am always on net, happy to be here and i enjoy my stay
you're in medsamy :miao:

paqcom
09-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Congrats medsamy on Mod

medsamy
09-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Congrats medsamy on Mod

thanks paqcom, enjoy your stay with us in A2S :)

Xenom
09-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Angemon I am always online for a few hours (4-5) everyday and check A2S regularly. I also have experience as a Mod for a few years on a entertainment forum though it wan not vBulletin. I basically can help as I am on the net regularly no matter what happens and I am fluent in English. Also I am a quick learner and patient so I can handle the kind of people who need help on the same matter again and again.

Angemon
09-23-2014, 03:20 PM
glad to have you as a staff Xenom , I hope you can learn fast how to manage vbulletin forum and that you can take care of all the spammers :smile:

paqcom
09-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Congrats on Mod Xenom

Pikachu
09-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Tho im applying for S.Mod or Mod.
I got a hosting + domain on tophost where i built up an forum in mmyb and later vbulletin (cracked) just to look and handle the admin pannel control.
About me
Im a 17 years old guy who loves money,weed and woman. i like listening to music, watch movies, eat lot of things and play videogame hahah. i got a fluent english, and i can speak italian and swedish very good. Im studing in gymnasium school and i want to finish it earlier so i can start working and make investment on the internet.
I love the forum and i wish it becoe bigger and bigger and i wish it will be the best of the world.
Im always online for 3+ hours

funaddaa
09-23-2014, 08:17 PM
This is the opportunity of lifetime.....
But some times we lose it...
I really want to be mod but can't apply for it cause i am not that good on it and i have a job to do...
So i think their are some awesome people here who are much qualified to use it right....

And Angemon always pick right person. ....

Angemon
09-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Tho im applying for S.Mod or Mod.
I got a hosting + domain on tophost where i built up an forum in mmyb and later vbulletin (cracked) just to look and handle the admin pannel control.
About me
Im a 17 years old guy who loves money,weed and woman. i like listening to music, watch movies, eat lot of things and play videogame hahah. i got a fluent english, and i can speak italian and swedish very good. Im studing in gymnasium school and i want to finish it earlier so i can start working and make investment on the internet.
I love the forum and i wish it becoe bigger and bigger and i wish it will be the best of the world.
Im always online for 3+ hours
You're in Horizon , I hope those 3 hours can be spent to help in A2S community :smile:

Pikachu
09-24-2014, 07:13 AM
You're in Horizon , I hope those 3 hours can be spent to help in A2S community :smile:
That will be more than 3 hours :smile:

noref
09-26-2014, 05:52 AM
Hey, I also wanna be a mod, I am little familiar with vBulletin also
I spend 4-5 hours online in various timeframes
Hope I could be of help too

Pikachu
09-26-2014, 07:22 AM
Hey, I also wanna be a mod, I am little familiar with vBulletin also
I spend 4-5 hours online in various timeframes
Hope I could be of help too

I think you should talk privatly with ange because you're a new member ;)

Nokutisu
09-29-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm applying for Mod if you're still looking for some more Angemon.

I've been a mod on a few private server games.... I dunno if that counts lol. I have not worked with vBullentin but I'm willing to learn. I've been busy the past few weeks getting settled into my new place but now I have more time on my hands. I can definitely dedicate a few hours everyday to this forum to help it reach the top!

Angemon
09-29-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm applying for Mod if you're still looking for some more Angemon.

I've been a mod on a few private server games.... I dunno if that counts lol. I have not worked with vBullentin but I'm willing to learn. I've been busy the past few weeks getting settled into my new place but now I have more time on my hands. I can definitely dedicate a few hours everyday to this forum to help it reach the top!

You're in Johnny Depp , welcome back :miao:

Sunny D
10-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Would love to see the submissions :)

funaddaa
10-20-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey i was thinking i give many times here in a2s so i can apply in mod....
I have a job still i give many times here so Angemon i am applying for MOD
:prettiness::prettiness::prettiness::prettiness::p rettiness::prettiness:

collinswriters
10-20-2014, 11:06 PM
i am Collins Writers and i can be the best moderator though I don't have a premium account yet. I will get that once I am an approved moderator. I know (not think) that I will be good in this part because I am always online either here or somewhere on the net. so if I am needed here being a moderator then I can spend not less than 12 hours a day here.

Angemon
10-21-2014, 04:20 PM
You're in funaddaa & collinswriters , I guess this is all for submissions since I can see that we have already really good mods :love: