PDA

View Full Version : How to run multiple Tor browsers?

Ussagui
09-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Can someone teach me how to?

onsali20
09-04-2016, 02:17 PM
Run one as normal, download sandboxie and run the second instance on that.
Or run one as normal and try running another instance of TOR using (run as administrator) in windows(not sure if this will work though)
Good luck,

Illusionz
09-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Run one as normal, download sandboxie and run the second instance on that.
Or run one as normal and try running another instance of TOR using (run as administrator) in windows(not sure if this will work though)
Good luck,

Think sandboxie would most likely work but think OP meaning Several like 5+ not sure if that's the case I'd recommend, Um several different folders with the Firefox process name changed?

Ussagui
09-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Think sandboxie would most likely work but think OP meaning Several like 5+ not sure if that's the case I'd recommend, Um several different folders with the Firefox process name changed?

and how? i already tryed a lot of tuto but never worked :S i want in same compter have multiple tor with diferent IP (if possible)

Illusionz
09-05-2016, 05:49 PM
and how? i already tryed a lot of tuto but never worked :S i want in same compter have multiple tor with diferent IP (if possible)

Like when you download Tor Browser you have a folder rename it different and change the process firefox.exe to a different name so when you go to run it it wouldn't say that it is already running.

onsali20
09-14-2016, 01:59 AM
Like when you download Tor Browser you have a folder rename it different and change the process firefox.exe to a different name so when you go to run it it wouldn't say that it is already running.

That will work, make sure you install it as portable.

lufyyy
09-14-2016, 04:48 AM
i dont know bro :smile:

vistatech
09-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Try Sandboxie as already mentioned but I have recently found Tor to be very slow. I suggest you also try i2p2.