PDA

View Full Version : Making Money With Adsense

Illusionz
09-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Hey guys, well im new to Adsense and started following angemon ebook about how to get verified anyways, I recently placed add on my website ( The code ), Not showing anything been 2 days but there is a space where i placed the code, what is causing this? Also if i do mange to get an earning from adsense will i be able to use checkout features like paypal etc? Or they only do cheques ? Thank you

Illusionz
09-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Also if your website have on "Leaked Programs" will they ban you?

kjgudez
09-03-2016, 01:16 PM
It can take upto 5 days or more for your site to be approve, but the fastest approval i got using angemon's method was 2 days. The space where you put the code means that your site is still in process of approval. As far as i know, you cant withdraw your money via paypal. You can use payoneer though, link your payoneer bank to your adsense, as long as you have the card.

Angemon
09-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Illusionz are you trying to spoiler the ebook ?!
The method is still on the AngeClub section which means it still working.
I have also explained that the Adsense regular approval require a 6 month old website with artciles , but with my method you can get the approval in 7 days (for me) , even that some got it in 24 hours and some in two weeks, you need to wait and also try to repeat the method at least 3 times (every day try to create one).
For the payment , you can get the money by check or western union , and now they have enabled payment to bank account directly.
Next time try to avoid spoilers Illusionz

Illusionz
09-03-2016, 01:22 PM
It can take upto 5 days or more for your site to be approve, but the fastest approval i got using angemon's method was 2 days. The space where you put the code means that your site is still in process of approval. As far as i know, you cant withdraw your money via paypal. You can use payoneer though, link your payoneer bank to your adsense, as long as you have the card.

Thanks for the response kjgudez , but what if i don't want to link my bank account can i use a virtual credit card and will it still work? also will they ban me if i have content that is cracked on my website like for example "advance system care cracked by whatever" or leaked login details for exmaple " netflix accounts "?

Illusionz
09-03-2016, 01:23 PM
I have also explained that the Adsense regular approval require a 6 month old website with artciles , but with my method you can get the approval in 7 days (for me) , even that some got it in 24 hours and some in two weeks, you need to wait and also try to repeat the method at least 3 times (every day try to create one).
For the payment , you can get the money by check or western union , and now they have enabled payment to bank account directly.

Sorry about that angemon, wont happen again.

onsali20
09-03-2016, 04:14 PM

Ange is really serious about his books, from the start lol, and no paypal :/

Illusionz
09-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Ange is really serious about his books, from the start lol, and no paypal :/

yeah can see that and dam