PDA

View Full Version : Botting suggestions

Chillivanilli
09-18-2014, 12:50 PM
Hey everyone.

Since I'm releasing my second bot soon, i'd like to ask you if you know any sites which can be botted and which are profitable to bot.
Profitable means that you can at least earn 1$ per day. It has to be a website with simple tasks like watching videos, clicking links etc.

Sites which i won't bot:

Swagbucks (i already made a bot)
Gifthulk (too slow earnings)
Rewardit (did not pay me out and deleted my account)
InstaGc (too much verification struggle)
Likesplanet and sites like that
AddMeFast (i already made a bot)
iRazoo (I already made a bot)
Bing (maybe i'll do one for bing in the future)

You can write some suggestions and if i think it's worth botting i'll make a bot for it.
It will have a limited version for normal users and a full version for angeclub members.

medsamy
09-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Oportunidad de Negocio Anuntiomatic Exito desde Casa | Anuntiomatic Software Anuncios y Oportunidad de Negocio (http://www.anuntiomatic.com)

dont know really if it worth, just a suggestion, they pay monthly for clicking ads

Xenom
09-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Chillivanilli Why you won't bot the sites you mentioned?

medsamy
09-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Anuntiomatic, perhaps

Chillivanilli
09-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Chillivanilli Why you won't bot the sites you mentioned?

Swagbucks - I'm already planing a bot for this
Gifthulk - Asks for verification too often (low payout rate)
Rewardit - I never got my payment which i ordererd
InstaGc - Ban rate too high
Likesplanet etc. - Not profitable enough.
Bing - Can't bot it because i would need an IP where i can register and test out things, but i dont have one.

Anuntiomatic, perhaps
Is this profitable with captcha service? I'm not that far with programming that i can implement OCR right now.

Angemon
09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Nice thread Chillivanilli , I was thinking to make a section for bot suggestion like the ones we have o private sections, but since this section will be public , it won't be great , when someone suggest a good website or a good exploit , coders from other forums may find out about it and rape it . So instead of making a section , I will stick this thread so everyone can notice it , then they can pm you Chillivanilli their suggestions instead of posting them on public.

haendler
09-18-2014, 06:38 PM
i can code bots too if some1 need one, i mostly code winthttp bots :) Chillivanilli if you want we can make a little coding group together but we can talk about it in skype :)

Feel free to PM me :)

onsali20
12-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Chillivanilli heres a challenge try paidverts!
There is only one working bot for it atm!

Chillivanilli
12-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Chillivanilli heres a challenge try paidverts!
There is only one working bot for it atm!

Thanks for the suggestion, but too low profit. You only earn much if you invest or wait a few months and click your ads every damn day. In that time you can earn hundreds of $ with other bots.

Next expected bots will be Bing and Gifthulk i think.

onsali20
12-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Umm... not really you can start earning a dollar easily within 5 days just watch the baps u need 1300 bap to start recieving ads
and when u got cash just buy 1dollar ad packs that will give u 1.55$

Chillivanilli
12-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Umm... not really you can start earning a dollar easily within 5 days just watch the baps u need 1300 bap to start recieving ads
and when u got cash just buy 1dollar ad packs that will give u 1.55$

Bing will give you about 1,5$ / day, sometimes more, with 5 accounts (5 allowed per ip), and gifthulk about 0,8$ / day from the first day on :)
I'm just saying there are better sites to bot, but i also thought about making a bot for paidverts. I should take a closer look to the site, maybe i'll do a smal bot and release it to the public section.

onsali20
12-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Bing will give you about 1,5$ / day, sometimes more, with 5 accounts (5 allowed per ip), and gifthulk about 0,8$ / day from the first day on :)
I'm just saying there are better sites to bot, but i also thought about making a bot for paidverts. I should take a closer look to the site, maybe i'll do a smal bot and release it to the public section.

Never knew that! Whoa cant wait for your bots will it be released to public?

Chillivanilli
12-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Never knew that! Whoa cant wait for your bots will it be released to public?

Bing and Gifthulk will be released in the Angeclub section. If i make a paidverts bot i'll release it in public section i think

onsali20
12-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Bing and Gifthulk will be released in the Angeclub section. If i make a paidverts bot i'll release it in public section i think

Okay, Good Luck!
Mind Checking out my GFX Shop? I think its the first one on a2s!

Jeshua
12-03-2014, 06:17 PM
I suggest a bot for solve media( or other sites like this) in which is implemented a proxy features.
:)

Chillivanilli
12-03-2014, 06:52 PM
I suggest a bot for solve media( or other sites like this) in which is implemented a proxy features.
:)

What is the site about, how you can earn money there, what should the bot do?

onsali20
12-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Just bought angeclub! New ange in the house!!!
Some reason my name aint color? Chillivanilli help?

Jeshua
12-03-2014, 08:14 PM
What is the site about, how you can earn money there, what should the bot do?
For what that i know, you can earn money by resolving captcha. But you don't have to do nothing in their site, you add the solve media captcha in your site and the person ( or bot :D ) [for example] that want to log-in in your site must complete the solve media captcha. That's it. I apologize if i wrote wrong :)

Chillivanilli
12-03-2014, 08:20 PM
For what that i know, you can earn money by resolving captcha. But you don't have to do nothing in their site, you add the solve media captcha in your site and the person ( or bot :D ) [for example] that want to log-in in your site must complete the solve media captcha. That's it. I apologize if i wrote wrong :)

There is no bot which solves captchas for you. You can use ocr, it's kind of image to text recognition, but this can only solve very simple captchas.
If you would have a bot or something which solves complicated captchas automaticly, like google recaptcha or similar, you will be rich... :P

avenger
12-04-2014, 02:37 AM
i tried the Gifthulk for me its slow earning if you dont have any referrals like me but since it come from A2s.in maybe Chilli make some tweak to earn faster :D
thanks for all the bot mate

lee.ritenour
12-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Chillivanilli is there any bubblews bots? i mean for auto like/add several post, or several people, and could be adjusted how much we will like/add each day.. it would be great, well, bubblews wasn't my main bread and butter but i'm enjoying it

hel27
12-05-2014, 01:35 AM
can you make a bot of all-encuestas. com and fiverr that automate to send message to gain sale?

Chillivanilli
12-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Chillivanilli is there any bubblews bots? i mean for auto like/add several post, or several people, and could be adjusted how much we will like/add each day.. it would be great, well, bubblews wasn't my main bread and butter but i'm enjoying it

That was requested before, but i won't do a bot for bubblews sorry

can you make a bot of all-encuestas. com?

if you have a suggestion, please also write what is the site about, how to earn there, and what the bot should do. i cannot check all the sites everytime myself and check how to earn money there and what the bot should do.

If you write these details i have a better overview if it can be botted, and if it would be profitable, or if it takes too long / is too complicated to code, for getting low profit.

hel27
12-05-2014, 02:05 AM
That was requested before, but i won't do a bot for bubblews sorry

if you have a suggestion, please also write what is the site about, how to earn there, and what the bot should do. i cannot check all the sites everytime myself and check how to earn money there and what the bot should do.

If you write these details i have a better overview if it can be botted, and if it would be profitable, or if it takes too long / is too complicated to code, for getting low profit.
Check here to know how to earn in this site : Earn $600 a month - easy method (http://wiplee.com/showthread.php?tid=57) I'm lazy to write here.

Chillivanilli
12-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Check here to know how to earn in this site : Earn $600 a month - easy method (http://wiplee.com/showthread.php?tid=57) I'm lazy to write here.

sorry but if you won't even make the little afford to write what for a site this is, what to do on this site and how to earn and what the bot should do, you think i will make the afford to make a bot for this?
Request rejected -_-

hel27
12-05-2014, 03:08 PM
sorry but if you won't even make the little afford to write what for a site this is, what to do on this site and how to earn and what the bot should do, you think i will make the afford to make a bot for this?
Request rejected -_-
okay.......

mazbron
12-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Hey everyone.

Since I'm releasing my second bot soon, i'd like to ask you if you know any sites which can be botted and which are profitable to bot.
Profitable means that you can at least earn 1$ per day. It has to be a website with simple tasks like watching videos, clicking links etc.

Sites which i won't bot:

You can write some suggestions and if i think it's worth botting i'll make a bot for it.
It will have a limited version for normal users and a full version for angeclub members.
request Hitleap bot :D
details, i'll pm u sir

lee.ritenour
12-12-2014, 05:29 PM
somehow opening a site called trafficsia.com
could it be botted?
i mean with multithreading.. and is the site legit?

Chillivanilli
12-12-2014, 06:43 PM
somehow opening a site called trafficsia.com
could it be botted?
i mean with multithreading.. and is the site legit?

what is this site about, how you earn and what the bot should do?

lee.ritenour
12-13-2014, 04:46 AM
the site is a traffic exchage, no captcha though as long as i'm trying and no verification either. you get one point per 20seconds, and payout is 200.000 points, which is 20 USD. you could increase the income by upgrading though..

there's a imacro method in tbn, but if you could multithread it or, add different private proxy in each thread so one vps could browse with multiple account..

Myrinia
12-13-2014, 12:23 PM
Is it like adfly where you just have to wait for like 10-20 seconds to be able to click the next side ?

marwankous
03-17-2015, 07:04 PM
Hey everyone.

Sites which i won't bot:

pleas creat bot for alexamaster.com to vote site from alexamaster outomatic