PDA

View Full Version : Exploited another Android App

Ryuzaki
08-31-2016, 05:05 PM
Just another day, another exploited android "money making" app
http://image.prntscr.com/image/8f0ab74f7aa54fd8a11db2718b09ad40.jpeg

But dunno if its worth it, because i didnt requested a payout yet and the points earnt/points needed to cashout ratio is really low in this exploit so it can take some while to get the points (thats why i have it open so many times)

Illusionz
08-31-2016, 05:18 PM
Just another day, another exploited android "money making" app
http://image.prntscr.com/image/8f0ab74f7aa54fd8a11db2718b09ad40.jpeg

But dunno if its worth it, because i didnt requested a payout yet and the points earnt/points needed to cashout ratio is really low in this exploit so it can take some while to get the points (thats why i have it open so many times)

nICE @Ryuazaki !

legendclaw24
08-31-2016, 05:34 PM
Ryuzaki I wonder how you exploited an android money making app from your computer as the screenshot shows a PC software? xD BTW i am amazed, how you find exploits. Any hint?

Ryuzaki
08-31-2016, 06:19 PM
Ryuzaki I wonder how you exploited an android money making app from your computer as the screenshot shows a PC software? xD BTW i am amazed, how you find exploits. Any hint?

Charles web debugger offers an option to "catch" traffic even from phones, you just need to setup your pc as a proxy, there are online guides on how to do it on google
I just look for sites/apps and then look at the traffic they sent/receive when giving an reward and try if i can edit/repeat the requests/responds with Charles, its not hard, you just need to know where to look and what keywords to search in google play

Angemon
08-31-2016, 07:05 PM
Ryuzaki this app earns you AGC/Paypal or Bitcoins?

Ryuzaki
08-31-2016, 07:09 PM
Ryuzaki this app earns you AGC/Paypal or Bitcoins?

They have option to redeem Paypal, AGC, Google Play credit and Flipcart

Illusionz
08-31-2016, 08:14 PM
They have option to redeem Paypal, AGC, Google Play credit and Flipcart
Hope they're legit :3

Illusionz
08-31-2016, 08:16 PM
Charles web debugger offers an option to "catch" traffic even from phones, you just need to setup your pc as a proxy, there are online guides on how to do it on google
I just look for sites/apps and then look at the traffic they sent/receive when giving an reward and try if i can edit/repeat the requests/responds with Charles, its not hard, you just need to know where to look and what keywords to search in google play

Useful information, Danger Devil ebooks also give you ideas :3

Danger Devil
09-01-2016, 03:38 PM
oh god seriously?ryuu are openly posting exploits and thus these things will get leaked soon and it will patch everything -_- Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki
09-01-2016, 03:49 PM
oh god seriously?ryuu are openly posting exploits and thus these things will get leaked soon and it will patch everything -_- Ryuzaki

Did i posted what is the app ? No
I dont see any wrongs it answering when someone asks me how i exploit android apps tho, it can be simply googled

Danger Devil
09-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Did i posted what is the app ? No
I dont see any wrongs it answering when someone asks me how i exploit android apps tho, it can be simply googled

http://image.prntscr.com/image/28a92eb24ff847a683e910bf382c434a.png

Ryuzaki
09-01-2016, 04:10 PM
http://image.prntscr.com/image/28a92eb24ff847a683e910bf382c434a.png

You just prove my point mate :brofist:
I would be stupid af to release the name of the app in public tho

Danger Devil
09-01-2016, 04:15 PM
You just prove my point mate :brofist:
I would be stupid af to release the name of the app in public tho

i meant that no one knows how we hack into applications.but u just gave them the clue in the first post thats what i am trying to say.if someone posts these in tbn then just be prepared for indians to spam and block those exploits

Ryuzaki
09-01-2016, 04:19 PM
i meant that no one knows how we hack into applications.but u just gave them the clue in the first post thats what i am trying to say.if someone posts these in tbn then just be prepared for indians to spam and block those exploits

You think they have the brain to do it ? Doubt that, even if they somehow managed to get into it they would lose interest after first not sucesful try, the ones who are capable of it either already do it, or have better methods or its not worth they time, also havent you said you arent into exploiting anymore ? :ryu:

Danger Devil
09-01-2016, 04:21 PM
You think they have the brain to do it ? Doubt that, even if they somehow managed to get into it they would lose interest after first not sucesful try, the ones who are capable of it either already do it, or have better methods or its not worth they time, also havent you said you arent into exploiting anymore ? :ryu:
oh ok then.
but exploits still come in handy :p
:haa::haa:

pinkmonroe
09-01-2016, 07:43 PM
whoaa i never new it can do that i been messing with charles for a while i use to use it to dupe hack with neopets lols to funny
but i have a few apps that pays that no one knows about we can try and expolit it if u wanna work together XD i dont mind sharing :)
the apps work for both andriod and ios

Ryuzaki
09-01-2016, 07:47 PM
whoaa i never new it can do that i been messing with charles for a while i use to use it to dupe hack with neopets lols to funny
but i have a few apps that pays that no one knows about we can try and expolit it if u wanna work together XD i dont mind sharing :)
the apps work for both andriod and ios

Well you can always PM me with the names of the apps and i will have a look at them when i have free time, if they are exploitable i will tell you

pinkmonroe
09-04-2016, 02:28 AM
Well you can always PM me with the names of the apps and i will have a look at them when i have free time, if they are exploitable i will tell you

will do my fault i am so late lol i am trying to be more active :) i miss a2s lol

onsali20
09-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Ryuzaki is exploiting apps and i'm coding android RAT's here xD

Danger Devil
09-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Ryuzaki is exploiting apps and i'm coding android RAT's here xD

why code one when there are lots of available online :P
just get their code and make it.dont start from scratch

onsali20
09-05-2016, 10:11 AM
why code one when there are lots of available online :P
just get their code and make it.dont start from scratch