PDA

View Full Version : What methods are you looking for?

Angemon
08-31-2016, 01:19 AM
Hi everyone,
Well I'm working on my next ebooks and methods , some will be shared as ebooks and others on AngeClub Live (live streaming).
My current methods are about : adsense, domaining, affiliate marketing and how to make money using social networks (twitter , facebook & instagram).
So in the meantime I would like to get more ebook ideas from you, what are you looking for online ? what do you want to learn? what kind of method you would like to see on the AngeClub section?
Your reply will also help the other AngeClub authors/coders for their next ebooks, bots & streams.
I hope everyone will participate in this thread,
Best regards,
Angemon

Illusionz
08-31-2016, 07:24 AM
I'd like to learn how to find exploits better, Looking forward into seeing some more bots for BTC Games, Ebooks about what to reinvest your btc in and reselling on ebay , amazon etc.

Nokutisu
08-31-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm looking for methods to generate BTC or money mostly on auto pilot if possible or some exploits that can be auto piloted with a bot. :)

EdgarT
08-31-2016, 03:01 PM
Since domaining isnt going well for me I would like to see social network tricks. Many things can be automated so I think it have most potential

mongol
08-31-2016, 04:35 PM
How to get trial VPS clouds that won't be banned (google, amazon, azure...).

Ryuzaki
08-31-2016, 04:40 PM
Lol first two respones are "exploits, auto money" .. as expected :ryu:
Well well i should start looking into exploits again a little bit then :troll:
The one thing i am looking for ? A method on how to get motivated to get into shit, thats my biggest problem with my money making on internet, if i werent lazy af i would start again with my btc sites i was doing some time ago to make a lot money

Angemon
08-31-2016, 07:02 PM
The one thing i am looking for ? A method on how to get motivated to get into shit, thats my biggest problem with my money making on internet, if i werent lazy af i would start again with my btc sites i was doing some time ago to make a lot money

That's what I've noticed too. We are all looking for exploits and auto money pilots , but that won't last forever.
May be you should start writing ebooks about exploits , get Danger Devil to join you maybe. EdgarT I have some soctial network methods but they're not tricks , it's more like a business that can earn you nice monthly cash, it will help you to get ideas how to start a business using social networks.

Illusionz
08-31-2016, 08:20 PM

Vouch on the motivation part. :lol:

Danger Devil
09-01-2016, 03:55 PM
CPA CPA CPA.Cpa is good money .if you could write an ebook on it

duckyaya
10-10-2016, 03:47 AM
I'm looking for friends who used BestReviewApp to make money like me, So we can discuss some same problems in using it.

Ramzan
10-11-2016, 05:48 AM
That's what I've noticed too. We are all looking for exploits and auto money pilots , but that won't last forever.
May be you should start writing ebooks about exploits , get Danger Devil to join you maybe. EdgarT I have some soctial network methods but they're not tricks , it's more like a business that can earn you nice monthly cash, it will help you to get ideas how to start a business using social networks.

Was interested but again, when I see on Angeclub section that's a letdown :(

LittleDevi
10-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Im looking for exploits, or free vps, i love free vps and exploits

also where can i see the live steamming?