PDA

View Full Version : How's Everyone Night going?

Illusionz
08-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Just what the topic says, How's everyone night going? Mines is quiet bored and just chilling on the phone with girlfriend. :miao:

Angemon
08-13-2016, 01:10 PM
even it's morning now , I would like to say that's my journey is quiet boring too , even that I have many tasks to do.

Bun4ld1m
08-13-2016, 11:15 PM
Well appearently It's been a while since you made the post but whatever :D I'm playing with peg top and yo-yo. I enjoy these old toys. Any fan of them?

Angemon
08-14-2016, 01:38 AM
Well appearently It's been a while since you made the post but whatever :D I'm playing with peg top and yo-yo. I enjoy these old toys. Any fan of them?

I like playing the yo-yo , I only s*ck at it. I prefer to play with a rubik cube while doing my work, so relaxing.

Bun4ld1m
08-14-2016, 03:53 PM
I like playing the yo-yo , I only s*ck at it. I prefer to play with a rubik cube while doing my work, so relaxing.

Rubik cube, relaxing... Are you serious :D It drives me mad! I can not even bare it for 5 minutes.

Illusionz
08-14-2016, 11:43 PM

never heard of any of those games