PDA

View Full Version : Which one is better? Saving Money or Making money?

cathy
07-22-2016, 09:22 AM
I need to earn more money,And I'm also saving money and making money at the same time.

Which one is better?

Should I keep money by saving it with some methods to make it more?

Or making more money with it, like if I spend $1 to install a paid app, then the app developer give me $1.5 , then I can earn $0.5. or Reviewing for a paid app, the developer gives me more in BestRreviewApp.

which one is better, and how do you say?"

cathy
07-22-2016, 09:23 AM
I'll appreciate you so much if you can give me some suggestions.

cathy
07-22-2016, 09:24 AM
Is there anybody watching this thread?

feerbau
07-22-2016, 04:06 PM
i think that if you have the chance to invest a earn more you should do that

Danger Devil
07-23-2016, 09:13 AM
i would say start a blog and make money with adsense.use the earnings to rank the website.so if u earn 100$ invest 50$ and save 50$

Angemon
07-24-2016, 11:53 PM
i would say start a blog and make money with adsense.use the earnings to rank the website.so if u earn 100$ invest 50$ and save 50$

That's not a good advice , as if he is newbie even if he spend 1000$ on advertising and promoting , he won't make any money.
Sorry for the late reply cathy , but I recommend you to save your money and keep on learning until you find your right ambition to make money.
There are plenty of ways to make money online , you can find many guides here on A2S or any other forum or blog , keep reading and learning , then when you start the right method that you like and you can see some little results , then grow your business by investing SOME money , if the investment is working , then invest more. One more thing , do NOT trust anyone with your money , even if I myself advice you to do something , it's just an advice , a suggestion , you need to verify it yourself and check if it can work for you with your conditions.

Illusionz
08-11-2016, 11:33 PM
That's not a good advice , as if he is newbie even if he spend 1000$ on advertising and promoting , he won't make any money.
Sorry for the late reply cathy , but I recommend you to save your money and keep on learning until you find your right ambition to make money.
There are plenty of ways to make money online , you can find many guides here on A2S or any other forum or blog , keep reading and learning , then when you start the right method that you like and you can see some little results , then grow your business by investing SOME money , if the investment is working , then invest more. One more thing , do NOT trust anyone with your money , even if I myself advice you to do something , it's just an advice , a suggestion , you need to verify it yourself and check if it can work for you with your conditions.

Nice response, helped with questions i had in my head debating upon.

FreebieBoy34
10-24-2016, 04:42 AM
As for me, I'd choose making money because you won't be able to save money if you don't work hard and earn it first...:)