PDA

View Full Version : Facebook ad types - What to use

Angemon
07-21-2016, 02:44 AM
Hey everyone,
I just want to share this with you , I find it very informative and it can save you from wasting your money on some ads that will never convert.

Ad Type

Score

When To Use

Boost your post

When you make a post on your Fan page where you are looking to get lots of likes, shares and comments on that particular post. Keep in mind you cannot split in this case.

Promote your Page

Not used anymore due to the number of Fan Pages people have liked, it can be difficult to get a ROI by promote page like. Run other ad types and your “likes will increase naturally.

Send people to your website

The best method before lead ads were available. Use manual bid and outbid the competition on a $5 *
$15 per day budget.

Increase conversions on your website

Using these types of ads it can take time for your ads to show results and can be costly during the process. Effective for some marketers but personally not used for my coaching funnel.

Reach people near your business

Effective for local advertising.

Get Video Views

Effective for brand awareness and getting your video in front of a lot of people in a short space of time.
Also good for building custom audiences fast.

Collect leads for your business

Most powerful method for getting more leads directly from Facebook without a squeeze page. I cannot recommend Lead Ads enough.

Regards,

FreebieBoy34
11-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Hi!Thank you for sharing this information. I could use this in my site's FB business page from now on...:)

Larner_95
12-30-2017, 06:09 AM
Thanks for sharing this detailed post on how to choose best FB ad types. I am also interested in starting the FB ad campaign for my blog but would prefer hiring the expert facebook ads management services. Is there anyone who knows about best service provide in LA?

Angemon
12-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Thanks for sharing this detailed post on how to choose best FB ad types. I am also interested in starting the FB ad campaign for my blog but would prefer hiring the expert facebook ads management services. Is there anyone who knows about best service provide in LA?
Unfortunately most members here are live outside the USA

hamza2s
01-25-2018, 06:28 PM
This is so nice

shakour
02-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Thank you for sharing this great information

lahsan
02-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Thank you for sharing this great information because I've been looking at it for months