PDA

View Full Version : What should I order?

onsali20
07-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Hey, I've got like unlimited fiverr cash and I don't know what to do with it... (refferal r4pe)
I can order alot of gigs but I dont know what to order :p ideas?

Ryuzaki
07-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Hey, I've got like unlimited fiverr cash and I don't know what to do with it... (refferal r4pe)

Nudes for us

Angemon
07-10-2016, 07:32 PM

buy4me some gigs (1-2$ per order) , you will be making some money :haa:

Nokutisu
07-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Lolol. Buy some of my gigs haha and I'll pay as well. :P

onsali20
07-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Lolol. Buy some of my gigs haha and I'll pay as well. :P

Not going to do that, things might get dangerous like ur account being banned Angemon -_- if u want ill PM u the method do it urself xD

legendclaw24
07-11-2016, 11:11 AM
onsali20 How big you have made with referrals :hehe:

Angemon
07-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Not going to do that, things might get dangerous like ur account being banned Angemon -_- if u want ill PM u the method do it urself xD

how am I going to get banned ? I was talking about buy4me services, If I want to buy some backlinks or traffic or graphics on fiverr , instead of paying 5$ , I will just link you the gig and you buy that with your credit and I will pay you.

Nokutisu
07-11-2016, 02:03 PM
how am I going to get banned ? I was talking about buy4me services, If I want to buy some backlinks or traffic or graphics on fiverr , instead of paying 5$ , I will just link you the gig and you buy that with your credit and I will pay you.

I think onsali20 was talking about my request as buying my gig itself haha not a buy4me service but that would be nice as well.

Angemon
07-11-2016, 04:04 PM
I think onsali20 was talking about my request as buying my gig itself haha not a buy4me service but that would be nice as well.
Makes sense :p , still if he can't buy gigs then what can he do with that account then ?
I guess he can create multiple accounts with multi gigs and each day he ordered from some of those accounts trying to make it real as possible , and he can then withdraw the money from those accounts.
Or he can start selling services and use his credit to outsource his work.

Batman
07-11-2016, 05:00 PM

Please post the method in private section..:slobber:

Nokutisu
07-11-2016, 05:42 PM
Please post the method in private section..:slobber:

Or put it in VIP section so it does not get saturated. There's like what 7 VIPS?

Batman
07-12-2016, 03:39 AM
Or put it in VIP section so it does not get saturated. There's like what 7 VIPS?

In private sec please. I'm not a VIP :confused2:

onsali20
07-16-2016, 11:05 AM
Guys its normal method lol, make a fiverr account, use its refferal link, use vpn and make more accounts :D

justin56
07-17-2016, 07:35 AM