PDA

View Full Version : (HELP)To Win PayPal Dispute.

Batman
06-02-2016, 11:02 AM
It was me selling $100 AGC to someone for $80 PayPal.

He made 2*$40 Payments to my PayPal. And now he has opened a dispute.

I need help to win this case. Please tell me what story should I tell PayPal?

Ps:He already blocked me on Skype.

PPS: Learnt a good lesson for using GayPal.

conbocuoi
06-02-2016, 11:56 AM
inbox me for help

Chillivanilli
06-02-2016, 11:56 AM
It was me selling $100 AGC to someone for $80 PayPal.

He made 2*$40 Payments to my PayPal. And now he has opened a dispute.

I need help to win this case. Please tell me what story should I tell PayPal?

Ps:He already blocked me on Skype.

PPS: Learnt a good lesson for using GayPal.

Did he sent it as goods or as family/friends? Their protection doesnt cover digital goods, but if he claimed an unauthorized payment i think your chances are low in winning this :(

BlackGrimReaper
06-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Does his paypal email address or account name similar to that of skype... or anywhere you had him contact you about the agc or payments..... take the similar pieces and show them..... and tell those god damn gaypal to check its accounts log and i think gaypal should use 2 way authentication factor during their transaction to avoid these kinds of disputes.... are they living in medieval periods or something...

Batman
06-04-2016, 04:14 AM
inbox me for help

Already lost the case. Lost my money :cry:

Batman
06-04-2016, 04:18 AM
Does his paypal email address or account name similar to that of skype... or anywhere you had him contact you about the agc or payments..... take the similar pieces and show them..... and tell those god damn gaypal to check its accounts log and i think gaypal should use 2 way authentication factor during their transaction to avoid these kinds of disputes.... are they living in medieval periods or something...

Did he sent it as goods or as family/friends? Their protection doesnt cover digital goods, but if he claimed an unauthorized payment i think your chances are low in winning this :(
Chillivanilli ya he sent as goods and services. But it doesn't matter, I lost the case :cry: