PDA

View Full Version : [HOT] New FREE Source TRAFFIC for your Website

Angemon
05-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to share with you a fresh new source to get traffic for your website or affiliate offers, I'm sure people don't know yet about this and what power it has.
So yesterday I was looking for new apps on Play store and I find this amazing app called : Plag (Plag.com)
https://despreneur-despreneur.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/plag-on-the-iphone.jpg
It's available for Android & iOS
This is a fresh new platform to gain exposure to your contents , and you don't even need to have followers or friends , which make it better than facebook & instagram, so everyone on this
network is your potential audience.
The platform allow your to share pictures, videos and even links (this is really powerful).
The system works as a virus , if someone like your post he will spread infection to another person. Plag target your contents based on the performance of your previous posts.
So if your content does well your infection statistics goes up so when you make new posts it will spread to more people. Means your first posts will be shown to few people.
If they swipe up, your content spreads to a number of people beyond them. If they swipe down, it doesn’t pass that content on.

Download the official documentation to read more about Plag app:
https://plag.com/docs/press_kit.pdf

The Strategy:
I came up with this simple strategy to benefit from Plag algorithm to spread contents. All you have to do is to make people love your contents , try to share funny pictures or videos , fitness pics , quotes , kids , anything that can let people spread your contents, when your content go viral , then share your website or affiliate link as your audience is already infected.
I recommend if you're planning to share affiliate links about "health" for example , or your website is about health , try to gain potential audience by spreading related pics and vids , this way only people who are into health niche will spread your contents to other people who are into the same niche.

Try to download the app and take a look , it's really a nice platform to share contents , but I guess after this guide ,the platform may get full of spams , and may be Plag will stop allowing links, so don't waste your chance, enjoy the free traffic.

I hope you liked my guide,

Best Regards,

Angemon

Enoch
05-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Downloading right now, Can we spread to other country or its only related to our area?

Angemon
05-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Downloading right now, Can we spread to other country or its only related to our area?

I guess it spreads first to the nearest audience , that's why I use fake GPS apps to change my location.

Enoch
05-11-2016, 02:52 PM
I suppose the fake gps is only for android, im using an iphone

moneycodeking
05-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Old method incorporated with a new app. Good job.

justin56
05-12-2016, 06:44 AM

Ryuzaki
05-12-2016, 07:58 AM

Your guide ? What ?

Batman
05-12-2016, 09:31 AM

As far as I know, its Angemon's guide lol

Angemon
05-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Your guide ? What ?
new level of spam , too lazy to even write, just copy paste from the main thread

Angel
05-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Great Info :) u are the best

Jimmy
08-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Angemon
What fake GPS app you use?

Ryuzaki
08-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Can you please tell, how can i fake my GPS?

Here's how to easily fake your GPS location on Android (http://www.phonearena.com/news/Heres-how-to-easily-fake-your-GPS-location-on-Android_id62775)

Angemon
08-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Angemon
What fake GPS app you use?
Virtual Location for android

chontonk
08-31-2016, 12:46 PM
Thanks, I hope I'm not to late to use this app...

kalango2018
04-18-2018, 09:21 PM
Old method incorporated with a new app

myange
08-11-2018, 08:48 PM
thank you for everything you share

jacklpipo
11-26-2018, 07:39 PM
Thanks as always