PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Suggestions

Ryuzaki
04-12-2016, 06:46 PM
The activity on forum has been lately quite "low" even when there are giveaways from admins, domains sugestions and many other things you wont find on many other forums.

So my question to ALL MEMBERS is : WHAT would you like to see on a2s ? WHAT would you like to ADD ? What kind of informations, threads, improvements, activity would you like to see.

Simply put, what would you guys make more active here ?

ALL ideas and inputs are greatly appreciated

I would especially like to hear inputs from old members like Danger Devil legendclaw24 Aback Bun4ld1m Doekoe fedi96 feerbau mongol narcislb Nokutisu onsali20 etc.
*Not mentioning admins/mods because its a given for them to comment :ryu:

Nokutisu
04-13-2016, 03:35 AM
I really would like to see the implications of user groups. It would be nice to have my own group dedicated to just talking about anything and everything related to gaming instead of posting in the general thread. Like having our own private area to just talk about whatever but mostly gaming. :)

We also are in dire need of new content and new ways to make money. I feel like the latest posts box could be a little bit bigger and maybe space out a bit cause it's hard to read sometimes. We need to find maybe another coder or botter to make bots along with Chilli so we can have new bots all the time if possible.

Doekoe
04-13-2016, 07:17 AM
I agree with Nokutisu and also, i think the site needs to be advertised.

Ryuzaki
04-13-2016, 07:48 AM
Angemon just taging you

Bun4ld1m
04-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Hello. I daily check the forum and I generally enjoy it. Honestly whenever there is something really interesting in the recent post, it is for AngeClub. And it is, at least for me, is expensive. Because of the differences in currencies. But of course it is in fact cheap and necessary in order to meet the needs of domain and hosting etc. Anyways, I generally like the forum. I believe once it was pretty crowded because of the nice PtC bots of Chillivanilli and others. People are always into nice tricks and getting free money. But of course he's busy... I would love to see nice guides, tactics that takes place in the posts which could be guided afterwards too. Rather than the ebooks.
So generally I agree with Nokutisu

BlackGrimReaper
04-13-2016, 11:28 AM
Alright; here comes my opinions....

There must be some achievement trophies like make 50 useful threads and you get this... Beautiful badge and trophies like system..

Ability to make some kind of group in forums or team.... Or you can say community within community...

Most important.. There must be a competition; anything like logo making or graphic design or best method or something. It will greatly attract some interest of other roaming around but not registered graphic designers plus it will greatly motivate the current registered and teamed up graphic designers.... It will also help them to check their work level....

Another suggestion if you grab and implement the idea to make a group facility then there must be a leader with some site facilities plus some responsibilities like to do this much job within a certain period of time otherwise someone else will be the leader and etc...

Let me know what you think then answer... Ryuzaki and Angemon I will share other ideas if you like this much.... Plus feeling so sad I was not mentioned for the suggestion in this post, lost my importance :Emoji4-100:

Aanh wrote too much.... Gonna die soon... :p

Ryuzaki
04-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Alright; here comes my opinions....

There must be some achievement trophies like make 50 useful threads and you get this... Beautiful badge and trophies like system..

Ability to make some kind of group in forums or team.... Or you can say community within community...

Most important.. There must be a competition; anything like logo making or graphic design or best method or something. It will greatly attract some interest of other roaming around but not registered graphic designers plus it will greatly motivate the current registered and teamed up graphic designers.... It will also help them to check their work level....

Another suggestion if you grab and implement the idea to make a group facility then there must be a leader with some site facilities plus some responsibilities like to do this much job within a certain period of time otherwise someone else will be the leader and etc...

Let me know what you think then answer... Ryuzaki and Angemon I will share other ideas if you like this much.... Plus feeling so sad I was not mentioned for the suggestion in this post, lost my importance :Emoji4-100:

Aanh wrote too much.... Gonna die soon... :p

Thabks for the input, appreciate it (as from all others)
the reason i didnt tag you was that u tagged all old users who were displayed as online in last 24 hours in the footer, so dont take it personally =)

Aback
04-13-2016, 12:17 PM
I agree fully with blackgrimreaper. I think competitions are going to make users much more active, but the lack of free time is the biggest problem I think.

Angemon
04-13-2016, 01:11 PM
First of all , thank you Ryuzaki for the thread , I really wanted to hear our member's suggestions.
For Nokutisu , I really don't think allowing private groups in this time will be a good thing , as we already have a low activity and if a group of people create their private space to talk , then the other members will be lifted behind which will cause less activity , as I know creating groups is done when a forum have a huge amount of activity and users decide to take some private boards to talk.
Also BlackGrimReaper suggest providing more tags , personally I find it irritating to see a poster with useless tags , that he earned by spamming , I prefer less tag with more privileges , we already have the Elite tag for posting and I'm willing to give more privileges for such usergroup , we have the Reviewer , Coders and soon to add the Authors tag, but each one is given to the right users, not just for random posting.
For competition we already start that , we have e-book writing contest for FREE subscription because that's what I'm good at , I was hoping to see some submissions so I can help the authors to improve their writing skills , and I was willing to share my new ebooks after seeing some submissions , because I don't like to be the only author here.
May be Chillivanilli can start a coding contest , or Ryuzaki a gaming contest , I just know about writing and tricks and that's why I've only started that competition.
For me I guess that's the biggest problem is that you guys and I are becoming more busy with our life or our other projects , all of you guys who did suggest competitions or tags won't even enter or participate , I really appreciate all your suggestions and feedback , but the users we are hoping that they will participate aren't even interested at all , as I have seen only the members I personally know did reply to Ryuzaki thread , the others just read and leave , and we can't make anything work with such users , even if we provide them free upgrades, tricks or even cash.
I agree with Doekoe that the forum need to be advertised , and I need to hire someone who can do such work , as I see I've been doing it wrong, all the new users register to download , not to participate.

BlackGrimReaper
04-13-2016, 02:33 PM
Angemon i agree with you that people register here just for downloading the ebooks they need but I think the community must be like so much awesome and entertaining that those users are forced to become active and for competition only giving them free subscription is a good idea... Prize money or gift cards and other things must be taken into consideration too.... Because not everybody wants a free subscription sometimes people wants other things too.. And i like you thinking about giving and making extra badges for stammers and I totally agree with you so I am gonna leave it..
But I suggest you to launch one competition on gfx for example with some prize money ofcourse and the conditions to enter could be to share the competition on other sites plus thier artwork and the winner can be decided by public vote. :)
Ryuzaki thanks for correcting me and letting me know I am not thrown out. :D

AND thanks to others too who supported me...

Angemon
04-13-2016, 04:24 PM
Angemon i agree with you that people register here just for downloading the ebooks they need but I think the community must be like so much awesome and entertaining that those users are forced to become active and for competition only giving them free subscription is a good idea... Prize money or gift cards and other things must be taken into consideration too.... Because not everybody wants a free subscription sometimes people wants other things too.. And i like you thinking about giving and making extra badges for stammers and I totally agree with you so I am gonna leave it..
But I suggest you to launch one competition on gfx for example with some prize money ofcourse and the conditions to enter could be to share the competition on other sites plus thier artwork and the winner can be decided by public vote. :)
Ryuzaki thanks for correcting me and letting me know I am not thrown out. :D

AND thanks to others too who supported me...

To give you an idea what kind on members we have here , how about you start a competition yourself and you set the rules , I will be the sponsor , means I will pay the prize.

mongol
04-13-2016, 05:22 PM
In my opinion, there should be more methods, guides or even bots for making money. I think the main purpose of this forum is making money online. But 99% of new threads are about anime, video games...
I personally don't like such threads but I still visit a2s daily. There are a few quality content here bit you need to pay, and for making people to pay for that content you need to offer something else.
Do you think anybody will buy subs when they see there are no active threads about making money???

We don't need giveaways, we don't need competitions, we don't need private groups. We need good tips, tutorials and guides for making money so people can share their journey. That's my two cents.

BlackGrimReaper
04-13-2016, 06:19 PM
To give you an idea what kind on members we have here , how about you start a competition yourself and you set the rules , I will be the sponsor , means I will pay the prize.
Getting a bad feeling about it, let's see what kind of members we've got here :) in between how much is the budget for the competition. :D

Enoch
04-13-2016, 11:00 PM
On another forum they have really a lot of small badge and to have them you need to like share a2s.in on your signature in another forum, share a2s.in on your skype, share a2s.in on your facebook/twitter etc its a good way to free advertise but the forum should have more content to let new user stick, when i landed the first time and start reading thread i discovered that they are all pretty old and saturated right now.
in summary what i think will benefit the forum
-more content tips/tutorial
-only one paid subscribtion ( can't understand the value for 2 and the i'm rich tag)
-remove the coin it was a good idea if the forum was big but right now i find it very useless
-implement badge like small icon under the avatar so it won't disturb the user view ( yea i want cool badge ) and some user is more inclined to do something if he have a cool badge for a prize
-this is more a question but why is domain appraisal and request for paid user?
-stop advertise these 2012 old ebooks most of them are useless
I can't think of anything else right now, i will update if have something new

Angemon
04-14-2016, 02:33 AM
it will be great to see you sharing something Enoch

onsali20
04-14-2016, 07:46 AM
tl:dr - seriously, don't read it if you don't want to.
I have gone through all of the posts that our members have made on the thread and most of them have their own opinion about said topic but they are all sharing the same gist, they think that a2s is filled with old "2012 saturated" methods, I really don't think so, almost all the methods work and are being updated frequently by the users, you guys his forujust see a similar method on another forum and think that its not working anymore since so many people use it, the trick to money making is not to directly copy others tutorials, you need to be creative and make your own method, the methods on this forum, if you take an idea from them and create your own, I guarantee you can be making a shit ton of money. Also, most of the people now adays looking at these types of money making methods are lazy as fuck people and they expect to follow a method and do it ditto and make bank. Money Making is like hacking, you are basically a script kiddie, copying others scripts (here others methods) and trying to hack without understanding or editing the script yourself, you have no experience in the field and is that annoying kid in class that everyone hates. While the successful hackers they understand script written by other hackers and make their own better version of the script.
You guys need to innovate, and earn. The angeclub section is there to prevent spammers and to fund the forum with a steady income for keeping it up and running. It constitutes of better and amazing methods that you can get and idea from and make alot of money, you cant just make money free, you need to invest something, be it your precious time or money itself to make more money.
I do think that Angemon has sort of been advertising the forum a bit wrong but, he is not to blame because these types of forums attract alot of low-quality users and people looking to earn money easily just by the click of a button and there is nothing we can do it prevent that.
We already have a lot of giveaways but those are not proving anything useful BECAUSE we are only attracting users within the forum itself and not other users from outside.
Maybe a contest like a referral contest or something like that, Angemon needs to look into this, we could design signatures and help setup the event, but we need some sort of way to prevent spammers too, but I'm sure we can come up with something.
I do think that we need to broaden the Graphic's community a bit tho, right now its just me and legendclaw24 :sweat:, I was thinking of hosting a logo contest but we simply don't have any goddamn people in that community, I would love to see Angemon some time ago hosted a drawing contest or something like that and there were amazing submissions, I would like to see something like that again,
Overall I think people should share more of their methods, I honestly don't earn much using money making techniques and I don't dwell in that category, but I like the community that is why I am here, but I do make a steady income while designing, every one is talented in something and must not copy others.
I hope that people understand this situation and do not blame the staff as they are not responsible but the community is indirectly responsible.

Ryuzaki
04-14-2016, 08:22 AM
tl:dr - seriously, don't read it if you don't want to.
I have gone through all of the posts that our members have made on the forum and most of themhave their own opinion about said topic but they are all sharing the same gist, they think that a2s is filled with old "2012 saturated" methods, I really don't think so, almost all the methods work and are being updated frequently by the users, you guys his forujust see a similar method on another forum and think that its not working anymore since so many people use it, the trick to money making is not to directly copy others tutorials, you need to be creative and make your own method, the methods on this forum, if you take an idea from them and create your own, I guarantee you can be making a shit ton of money. Also, most of the people now adays looking at these types of money making methods are lazy as fuck people and they expect to follow a method and do it ditto and make bank. Money Making is like hacking, you are basically a script kiddie, copying others scripts (here others methods) and trying to hack without understanding or editing the script yourself, you have no experience in the field and is that annoying kid in class that everyone hates. While the successful hackers they understand script written by other hackers and make their own better version of the script.
You guys need to innovate, and earn. The angeclub section is there to prevent spammers and to fund the forum with a steady income for keeping it up and running. It constitutes of better and amazing methods that you can get and idea from and make alot of money, you cant just make money free, you need to invest something, be it your precious time or money itself to make more money.
I do think that Angemon has sort of been advertising the forum a bit wrong but, he is not to blame because these types of forums attract alot of low-quality users and people looking to earn money easily just by the click of a button and there is nothing we can do it prevent that.
We already have a lot of giveaways but those are not proving anything useful BECAUSE we are only attracting users within the forum itself and not other users from outside.
Maybe a contest like a referral contest or something like that, Angemon needs to look into this, we could design signatures and help setup the event, but we need some sort of way to prevent spammers too, but I'm sure we can come up with something.
I do think that we need to broaden the Graphic's community a bit tho, right now its just me and legendclaw24 :sweat:, I was thinking of hosting a logo contest but we simply don't have any goddamn people in that community, I would love to see Angemon some time ago hosted a drawing contest or something like that and there were amazing submissions, I would like to see something like that again,
Overall I think people should share more of their methods, I honestly don't earn much using money making techniques and I don't dwell in that category, but I like the community that is why I am here, but I do make a steady income while designing, every one is talented in something and must not copy others.
I hope that people understand this situation and do not blame the staff as they are not responsible but the community is indirectly responsible.

tl:dr for others
Our methods arent old or saturated, you guys are just fucking lazy to work for the money and want it for free and no work

Danger Devil
04-14-2016, 10:50 AM
It would be good if we could add a black theme.It looks cool.i mean to old theme.
plus another thing should be added is leaked section with hide function.it really gets traffic just like cpahero
plus if possible add a sidebar that shows todays goal.(500 posts goal) and a bar that fills it.this comes in handy and it motivates.yes it really motivates.
p.s adding leak section in public with comment to unlock function is what will generate engagement.
I am sorry i am currently under depression will tell you details later Angemon Ryuzaki @chilivanilli EdgarT KidRock

and want me to leak the shit outta other forums?Hell yea i am ready to post that in private section.Just waiting for your call ange

another suggestion i have is points system.we will give them points for posting (this should be different currency than angecoins) and making thread.and users can buy things from those points like psn accounts etc.or start a credits marketplace just like lsx.this way there will be 2 currency.angecoins strictly for ebooks and this for other purposes.since angecoins are expensive these currency will become handy.
in future users can exchange this currency for ange coins .but subs(only from other members not from system) and bet those credits.

EdgarT
04-14-2016, 11:55 AM
Danger Devil Its true that leaks gets tons of traffic but it also gets bad reputation. We dont like when someone leaks our precious ebooks and if we will start public leaks section then there will be tons of mad people and our ebooks will be leaked everywhere too lol. Private leak section is OK but public not.. Also there wont be any unique methods because we can just leak from other forums all the time so why we should write our own..

On another forum they have really a lot of small badge and to have them you need to like share a2s.in on your signature in another forum, share a2s.in on your skype, share a2s.in on your facebook/twitter etc its a good way to free advertise but the forum should have more content to let new user stick, when i landed the first time and start reading thread i discovered that they are all pretty old and saturated right now.
in summary what i think will benefit the forum
-more content tips/tutorial
-only one paid subscribtion ( can't understand the value for 2 and the i'm rich tag)
-remove the coin it was a good idea if the forum was big but right now i find it very useless
-implement badge like small icon under the avatar so it won't disturb the user view ( yea i want cool badge ) and some user is more inclined to do something if he have a cool badge for a prize
-this is more a question but why is domain appraisal and request for paid user?
-stop advertise these 2012 old ebooks most of them are useless
I can't think of anything else right now, i will update if have something new

Really??
"-stop advertise these 2012 old ebooks most of them are useless " I dont see any of these ebooks useless. When I have no ideas what to do to earn money I always check ebooks again and again and I usually come up with nice idea. Most of ebooks is not 'short term' like some kind of ptp raping. Its real jobs like domaining, reselling, fiverr tricks, adsense etc... Also I would like to hear from you ebook names which you find useless.

"-remove the coin it was a good idea if the forum was big but right now i find it very useless" is it bad idea to let authors to earn money??? If you have good working method and want to share then you can share it in angeclub and earn $! Im sure that we wont have these good methods if not coin. Who would share their knowledge which makes them money in public sections?? Noone is doing that. Unless its ref hunting.

You guys never earn money because you are waiting to be spoonfed. Methods comes up from members who express their ideas so everyone can talk about it and polish it! This way you get never ending ideas/methods stream. You wont get new methods if you wait someone else to write them. This forum is not billboard to read and walk away.. This forum is made for discussions. So do that. Share your ideas and talk about it.

Angemon
04-14-2016, 02:05 PM
That's what I wanted to say too EdgarT , I mean we have the public ebooks to give our new members an idea how to write e-books , and what kind of "baby steps" ebooks we have in the AngeClub section. Also I have noticed that members are waiting for us to give them tricks , and we keep being the only contributors , they even ask us to disable the coin system so it will be easy for them to get access to such contents without sharing. This is a forum , this is a community , we're all here to learn & earn , it's not a blog or a coaching service , this is a board where everyone need to share to get other's shares.

Angemon
04-14-2016, 02:07 PM
BlackGrimReaper pm me your contest idea and your desired prize and I will take a look at it ;)

Enoch
04-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Sorry if my words offended anyone that wasnt my intention at all maybe i can explain better: its more practicle to write the method in the thread directly without writing the ebooks, i think it will engage better the user to ask question and start a discussion, right now the most of the post are only to ask the password of the ebooks, of course if a method is really elite it should be posted in paid section and if some user post a really good method awarded with something.
For the coin issue i didn't say that it was a bad idea to let the authors to earn money but i saw another forum that used a coin system to unlock thread in our case ebook that was live for some time and had really a lot of users but in the end the forum even if was really big died. Right now only a bunch of users have coins and they are in practicle exchanging between themself.
I never wanted to be spoonfed i said those things for my point of view actually im the first person that hate people that want everything without doing anything, i always read a lot, never asked a newbie question and if i really can't find an aswer i'll ask.
again sorry if anyone found my post offensive

Angemon
04-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Sorry if my words offended anyone that wasnt my intention at all maybe i can explain better: its more practicle to write the method in the thread directly without writing the ebooks, i think it will engage better the user to ask question and start a discussion, right now the most of the post are only to ask the password of the ebooks, of course if a method is really elite it should be posted in paid section and if some user post a really good method awarded with something.
For the coin issue i didn't say that it was a bad idea to let the authors to earn money but i saw another forum that used a coin system to unlock thread in our case ebook that was live for some time and had really a lot of users but in the end the forum even if was really big died. Right now only a bunch of users have coins and they are in practicle exchanging between themself.
I never wanted to be spoonfed i said those things for my point of view actually im the first person that hate people that want everything without doing anything, i always read a lot, never asked a newbie question and if i really can't find an aswer i'll ask.
again sorry if anyone found my post offensive

I always thought the same thing , that we need to create new contents as threads and not ebooks , but why I don't do that , first we need our members to learn how to create ebooks , it's a good business itself and it may benefit them later, also we don't want search engines to find some of our tricks. I know we want more members and that's we need search engines to index our contents , it will be good for us as it will bring us traffic , but not for members , for example , I have a method how to get 10,000 facebook likes from a website using a trick, I want our members to benefit from that , but if that trick got indexed , the website owner can easily search on google and find the thread and fix the bug , so if it's an ebook , it will take more time to get saturated and in that time members can do likes services ..etc , I hope you get my point. I would like to make all contents a simple thread , it will be easier for me too

Enoch
04-14-2016, 04:42 PM
I always thought the same thing , that we need to create new contents as threads and not ebooks , but why I don't do that , first we need our members to learn how to create ebooks , it's a good business itself and it may benefit them later, also we don't want search engines to find some of our tricks. I know we want more members and that's we need search engines to index our contents , it will be good for us as it will bring us traffic , but not for members , for example , I have a method how to get 10,000 facebook likes from a website using a trick, I want our members to benefit from that , but if that trick got indexed , the website owner can easily search on google and find the thread and fix the bug , so if it's an ebook , it will take more time to get saturated and in that time members can do likes services ..etc , I hope you get my point. I would like to make all contents a simple thread , it will be easier for me too

I think its one of those method that you need to post on the private section not in public, however you have a point about the ebooks and the search engine issue but even if the method is in a ebook its 100% sure that someone will share it with a friend, on a group, on another forum and someone else will take the credit for the method for sure and it won't change anything even if the source was you atleast if you write on the thread it will create more discussion and engagement. Not saying that this specific method should be posted, if its really cool post on the private :smile:

Ryuzaki
04-14-2016, 04:48 PM
never thought people will really write such paragraphs here
Now tell me why you guys couldnt be so responsive on other threads as well :okay:

onsali20
04-14-2016, 05:19 PM
I love how literally no one gave a shit about my post :haha:
except for ryu <3... no homo.

Angemon
04-14-2016, 06:02 PM
sorry I thought I've tagged you onsali20 , but as you can see you're the only one I did upvote if I remember , well said my friend , I really appreciate that

Ryuzaki
04-18-2016, 06:36 PM
Still looking for ideas and feedback

Illusionz
08-25-2016, 11:10 AM
To be honest i'd really like to see more members active and socializing engaging in forum topics, Like it's pretty lame when it's just you online for whole 5 hours. and if someone does some online, They just lurk and steal. I also believe these methods should be hidden with hide tags and not visible without commenting or even being a member that's why people wont register they would just steal them and go!