PDA

View Full Version : upgrade purchase canceled by coinbase

phroyd
04-07-2016, 09:45 AM
due to a wrong amount of btc i've sent :/

i would provide the coinbase receipt including the blockchain proof, if I could post links here. :x

i´ve paid

instead of

I´ve tried to contact support through the form in the options section down at the bottom bar, any chance to solve this? i would care about the overpay.. or you could give me a coin for it ;)

regards, phrd

Ryuzaki
04-07-2016, 09:57 AM
due to a wrong amount of btc i've sent :/

i would provide the coinbase receipt including the blockchain proof, if I could post links here. :x

i´ve paid

instead of

I´ve tried to contact support through the form in the options section down at the bottom bar, any chance to solve this? i would care about the overpay.. or you could give me a coin for it ;)

regards, phrd

thats like 26 centd overpay, no way to get coin for that
bur anyways Angemon

phroyd
04-07-2016, 10:09 AM
ya, I know.. see it as a tip ( - . -)

Ryuzaki
04-07-2016, 01:16 PM
ya, I know.. see it as a tip ( - . -)

well just wait for Angemon and send him the tx if the transaction, but i think it will be refunded automatically after some hours

Angemon
04-07-2016, 01:25 PM
phroyd I didn't get what you're talking about , did you pay for AngeClub ? and you have paid more ? when did you purchase it ? you should have pmed me when you finished the transaction , because I do the bitcoin upgrades manually ! please pm the order number or the transaction ID so I can check it for you and I will pay you back the rest of the bitcoins you sent by mistake.

phroyd
04-07-2016, 02:14 PM
i´ve send you a pm, Angemon.
Let me correct what i´ve said - I meant, I do NOT really care about the overpay, consider it as donation, please!

p

Angemon
04-07-2016, 02:42 PM
i´ve send you a pm, Angemon.
Let me correct what i´ve said - I meant, I do NOT really care about the overpay, consider it as donation, please!

p

Thank you, I have upgraded you and also donated you 2 coins for the delay, I hope you enjoy your AngeClub subscription

phroyd
04-07-2016, 03:51 PM
ahwk.. thanks alot, sir! I appreciate both, the quick response as well as your donation :]