PDA

View Full Version : Chillivanilli's Custom Bot Shop

Chillivanilli
04-04-2016, 06:56 PM

Before making a request, please read the whole thread and the additional information! If you ask me something which you can read in this thread, i will simply refer you to this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/zQB9I2i.png

Ryuzaki
04-04-2016, 07:12 PM
I can vouch for Chillivanilli 's skills, he knows what he is doing (as you can see in his public bots), he also made an private bot on bluesatoshi or what was it called with my exploit and we made quite money with it

Good luck in finding customers !
btw when do you plan on finishing chillibots so you can sell from there ?

Chillivanilli
04-04-2016, 07:39 PM
I can vouch for Chillivanilli 's skills, he knows what he is doing (as you can see in his public bots), he also made an private bot on bluesatoshi or what was it called with my exploit and we made quite money with it

Good luck in finding customers !
btw when do you plan on finishing chillibots so you can sell from there ?

I need a better hosting and need to finish my auth/subscriber system.

unforgiven115
04-04-2016, 08:21 PM
did you update udemy bot and CoinBrawl bot?

Chillivanilli
04-04-2016, 10:47 PM
did you update udemy bot and CoinBrawl bot?

I didnt upgrade CoinBrawl because i've not found a secure way to not get banned. If you used the bot you got banned within a few days or even a few hours.
I did not had time for the Udemy Bot. It's hard having time for bots which give me almost no money :/

unforgiven115
04-05-2016, 04:55 AM
how much money do you ask for udemy bot?

Doekoe
04-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Looking good. Good luck with the sales!

Chillivanilli
04-05-2016, 11:43 AM
how much money do you ask for udemy bot?

Since i need just need to fix a few things and dont need to code it from scratch maybe around 20$

Danger Devil
04-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Vouch for chilli.Awesome Coder.Helped everyone make money.
And Chillivanilli dont bother with udemy.its patched now.they dont provide free preview :(

Enoch
04-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Since i need just need to fix a few things and dont need to code it from scratch maybe around 20$

And Chillivanilli dont bother with udemy.its patched now.they dont provide free preview :(
Thats what i wanted to say too, did you find a exploit to download course even with the upgrade?

Chillivanilli
04-05-2016, 08:34 PM

Thats what i wanted to say too, did you find a exploit to download course even with the upgrade?

It's been a while since i looked at the udemy page.. I see that they dont give a preview of the full course now, but only on certain parts of it.
I wasnt using any kind of exploit, the security of udemy was just horrible. They gave a preview of the whole content, you could just scrape the links, save them and you could access them even if your preview time ended.
Since they fixed this, there will be some kind of exploit needed, but i dont have time to search for some :(
I also dont think there will be one exploit for it, since everything is done serverside and i dont think udemy is that stupid again to give away all the links without checking if you bought the course with your account you are logged in.

Enoch
04-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Lets hope someone will find a way

mongol
04-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Could the bots work in any amount of IPs, or would you limit them to a few IPs like angeclub bots?

Chillivanilli
04-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Could the bots work in any amount of IPs, or would you limit them to a few IPs like angeclub bots?

It depends on the project. If you are talking about traffic exchanges for example, i would either not make the bot or it would just cost a lot more.

Ryuzaki
04-09-2016, 06:54 AM
Here, have a free push up

NeoPTC
04-09-2016, 09:10 AM
u accept only PP and bitcoin?

Ryuzaki
04-09-2016, 09:23 AM
Chillivanilli
did you see what i shared on facebook about alexasurfing.com ? maybe you can use it for something

Chillivanilli
04-09-2016, 11:15 AM
u accept only PP and bitcoin?

Yes, PayPal payment as gift or BTC.

Chillivanilli
did you see what i shared on facebook about alexasurfing.com ? maybe you can use it for something

I barely check facebook at all and I'm also not in the group, but i've read it on skype i guess.
When i checked them they were maybe 1 week old and it was not worth to bot them. Did they pay you with the exploit? How much you can earn there?

Ryuzaki
04-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Yes, PayPal payment as gift or BTC.

I barely check facebook at all and I'm also not in the group, but i've read it on skype i guess.
When i checked them they were maybe 1 week old and it was not worth to bot them. Did they pay you with the exploit? How much you can earn there?

lol i wanted to say skype sorry, dunno i exploited only about 1200 points

Chillivanilli
04-09-2016, 03:10 PM
lol i wanted to say skype sorry, dunno i exploited only about 1200 points

I doubt it's worth botting them.. You know how much points = 1$?

Ryuzaki
04-09-2016, 04:11 PM
I doubt it's worth botting them.. You know how much points = 1$?

10k i think

Enoch
04-13-2016, 10:36 PM
I read somewhere that a group is seling any udemy course for 20$ is there a new exploit in the market? :vomit:

Chillivanilli
04-14-2016, 12:11 PM
I read somewhere that a group is seling any udemy course for 20$ is there a new exploit in the market? :vomit:

I don't think there is any exploit. Maybe this group is a hacker group and hacked the database or they are just ppl who use stolen credit cards to buy and resell them.

pinkmonroe
04-25-2016, 12:53 AM
how much for a swagbucks bot ? and do you take amazon gift cards ? Chillivanilli

jokowi
04-26-2016, 11:35 AM
hi, when will you ready to create my bot bro?

Chillivanilli
04-26-2016, 01:03 PM
hi, when will you ready to create my bot bro?
You have a PM :)

how much for a swagbucks bot ? and do you take amazon gift cards ? Chillivanilli
As written in the thread: i only accept payment via PayPal as gift, or BTC.

I can do a swagbucks bot for about 30$ and i can do a swagbucks bot for 200$+, it depends on what you need :p
If you need to have proxy support, a lot of settings you can chose from, multi accounts etc. etc. it will cost a lot more than if you just need the bot to login and randomly watch videos

pinkmonroe
04-26-2016, 06:54 PM
You have a PM :)

As written in the thread: i only accept payment via PayPal as gift, or BTC.

I can do a swagbucks bot for about 30$ and i can do a swagbucks bot for 200$+, it depends on what you need :p
If you need to have proxy support, a lot of settings you can chose from, multi accounts etc. etc. it will cost a lot more than if you just need the bot to login and randomly watch videos

just need it to watch videos thats all and switch accounts gotta wait a Little bit to come up with the money :)

Chillivanilli
04-26-2016, 08:28 PM
just need it to watch videos thats all and switch accounts gotta wait a Little bit to come up with the money :)

No settings? No proxy? You will get a ban if you use more than 1 account on 1 ip.

pinkmonroe
04-27-2016, 01:30 AM
No settings? No proxy? You will get a ban if you use more than 1 account on 1 ip.

oh shit how the hell i forgot to add proxts and settings -_-
my ass would forget too. ugh !

upet
10-30-2016, 08:09 AM
net bot for multi view traffic exchanger support proxy vpn and ssh, light program

PS4guy
11-02-2016, 02:33 PM
did you update them,?

Chillivanilli
05-23-2017, 08:31 PM
I just wanted to bump that up because it's open again :)

dessibay
05-27-2017, 09:30 AM
BUMP FOR THIS AWESOME BUSINESS !

I was waiting for this day to come old friend :)
I know it's been a while I wasn't here (like a year or so) but let me tell you people one thing ! This Guy Codes PERIOD !
I've known the skills of Chilli from back in 2015 where he developed lots of bots we used to work with in the private sections. I can tell you as well that he's a reasonable man, cuz he never tries to rape a website down until no income is available for anyone anymore out of that service. So if he says dont use the bot on more than one VPS, you should do it blindfolded. Because either you follow the rules and live his vision or he can flip a switch that stops the bot from working :D (TOS BABY 3:) )

Anyways, this reply is the sign of my humble comeback even if it doesn't mean that am going to be proactive, but I just miss you guys and miss this community a lot !

Best of Luck Chilli !