PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Syndicate Installing

Ryuzaki
04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
So yesterday i bought assassins creed syndicate (ps4) for 23 bucks (bought a cracked ps4 account).

All went smooth, the game got "installed" on my ps4, i dont need to visit the bought account anymore and i can play the game in my primary account so in this way there is no problem.

Finished the introduction (1-2. chapters) and i got an screen saying that the game is installing :shady:

So i looked into Downloads in my ps4 and there it is, downloading 43.713 GB of data :shady:

So bassicaly what ubisoft did was first installed 8 gb of the introduction and AFTER that started downloading the 44 GB :shady:

So i need to wait 4 FUCKING hours to play it again :fuku1::fuku1:

This thread is basicaly a rant thread on this :fuku2:

feerbau
04-05-2016, 01:04 AM
i need that game xd its viciouss

Ryuzaki
04-05-2016, 04:52 PM
i need that game xd its viciouss

Well if you have a pc and dont want to buy the game then simply download it through torrents
If PS4/Xbox/PS3 and dont want to buy it for the original price then buy some cracked account with the game, i bought it for 23 bucks, thats like 50%+ cheaper and i have even seen it somewhere for 3 bucks

feerbau
04-06-2016, 11:57 PM
yes i could do that but maybe i get scam :surprise2:

onsali20
04-07-2016, 10:19 AM
It's quite fun actually, I have it on PC and its awesome :D Ryuzaki This is classic ubisoft behavior if you've played their other games like watchdogs you would know xD
Also they have the falling glitch in every-goddamn game of theirs.

Ryuzaki
04-07-2016, 10:22 AM
It's quite fun actually, I have it on PC and its awesome :D Ryuzaki This is classic ubisoft behavior if you've played their other games like watchdogs you would know xD
Also they have the falling glitch in every-goddamn game of theirs.

never played watchdogs, played AC 2, 3, blackflag and unity ans this didnt happened to me before

EdgarT
04-07-2016, 05:17 PM
never played watchdogs, played AC 2, 3, blackflag and unity ans this didnt happened to me before

You didnt played first AC?!

Ryuzaki
04-07-2016, 06:10 PM
You didnt played first AC?!

Just for a little bit, not the whole game, at that time my pc was even worse then now, if they made some remake for ps4 i would gladly buy it
feerbau use mbgame.org/en
They sent the account details instantly after payment, you just need to follow the instructions to get the games
in the worst case, you will loose the purchased game after 6 months