PDA

View Full Version : STEAM Key for FREE: Slipstream 5000

Ryuzaki
03-26-2016, 08:32 AM
http://cdn.epicbundle.com/image/article/free-steam-key_slipstream-5000_game.jpg
Free Steam keys! Grab a FREE game for STEAM! This time it's the arcade racer "Slipstream 5000" - a game with 76% positive reviews on Steam - which is playable on your Windows PC. Additionally it contains Steam Trading Cards. Another great free game promotion by Indie Gala.

Grab "Slipstream 5000" for FREE here! (Steam) (https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway)

How to? Locate the "Giveaway teaser" on Indie Gala's website. Enter your mail there and wait for the confirm mail. After you've received the email, just login in at Indie Gala and grab the Steam key from your profile page. Have fun. You should receive an email from Indie Gala within 60 - 120 minutes. The redeem-link for this game will appear on your Indie Gala profile page after some minutes. Sometimes it takes a little bit longer. Please be patient.

Angemon
03-26-2016, 02:23 PM
Ryuzaki , I guess it's time for me to ask with no shame , what is steam? last time I played video games , we used to go and buy CD and then install the game on my computer and play, so is this a console thing ? and why you guys play online , I like playing single player to not to waste time talking to stupid people !

Ryuzaki
03-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Ryuzaki , I guess it's time for me to ask with no shame , what is steam? last time I played video games , we used to go and buy CD and then install the game on my computer and play, so is this a console thing ? and why you guys play online , I like playing single player to not to waste time talking to stupid people !

well its a a pc gaming platform, you just buy the game there, its added to your "invetory" and from there you download it to your pc and play
It has inbuilt multiplayer, chat etc., its good for its discounts etc.
I am not using steam tho, never used it much, it has also inbuild "trophy" system

Also yeah i like playing single players too, gaming is for me just mine "alone time" never like multiplayer online games, maximally with a friend on couch via splitscreen (dunno if its still a thing now, but 10-13 years ago it was the top

Angemon
03-26-2016, 02:45 PM
thanks for the answer Ryuzaki. Also I only go multiplayer with friends in the same room , I remember playing Need for speed (back when we were able to split screen). Also Halo by sharing wireless in the same room (there is always that one guy which the coolest laptop who need to set up a wireless ad hoc)

Ryuzaki
03-26-2016, 06:47 PM
thanks for the answer Ryuzaki. Also I only go multiplayer with friends in the same room , I remember playing Need for speed (back when we were able to split screen). Also Halo by sharing wireless in the same room (there is always that one guy which the coolest laptop who need to set up a wireless ad hoc)

Or the Tekken series games, oh god i loved kicking my friends asses in Tekken

Angemon
03-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Or the Tekken series games, oh god i loved kicking my friends asses in Tekken

good times my friend , good times :cry:

Ryuzaki
03-26-2016, 08:50 PM
good times my friend , good times :cry:

Well i am still hyped for Tekken 7 coming out

EdgarT
03-26-2016, 09:39 PM
And Im still playing Streets of Rage on sega emulator (netplay ofc)..

Angemon
03-26-2016, 10:23 PM
And Im still playing Streets of Rage on sega emulator (netplay ofc)..
that game was my first game ever too.