PDA

View Full Version : FREE AngeClub for all authors !

Angemon
03-23-2016, 02:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3vqWbvg.png

Hi everyone,
I'm happy to announce this amazing deal (Please note that this deal is for a limited time only).
To help our dear authors to contribute more , we have decided to offer a FREE AngeClub membership , and anyone can join.
If you're interested all you have to do is to write a Money Making E-book which respect our TOS then pm Ryuzaki or me , and if we approve it , we will give you 1 week AngeClub access for FREE and you can share that e-book on the AngeClub section and Earn fast money.
You can submit as much ebooks as you want and each e-book will earn you 1 week access , which means if you submit 9 ebooks and only 8 got accepted , you will be getting 8 weeks (2 months) FREE AngeClub. You can use the coins too to unlock all the Premium Money Ebooks in the AngeClub section , you can also check the private section for more FREE private methods using that access , and don't forget that you will have access to the Domaining section where you can get domain names at low price.
Other privileges:
• AngeClub Userbar
• Colored Username
• Access to "AngeClub section"
• Access to the Coin Market (Sell Coins)
• Access to Private Section
• Access to the Domaining Section
• Access to the SubBox
• Cool Avatar (150x220 px)
• PM storage up to 3000

Please before sending us your e-book , read those rules:

1-The methods need to be written as an ebook ( PDF files)
2-The method has to be yours and not a copy from others : you can take ideas from other ebooks and methods but you need to write your unique ebook.
3-The method have to be working and you need to prove in your ebook that it has worked for you.
4-You can't share a public method , if it's on the public section your ebook need to have something new that can maximize the earning.
5-You need to add a cover (photo) of your ebook in the main thread, so it can be shown in the homepage's slider.
6-You need to ZIP the ebook using the regular password "angeclub".
7-Once you submit an ebook on AngeClub , the ebook can't be sold or given for free somewhere else.
8-Trial VPS e-books are not accepted anymore , unless it provides unique ways (with proofs of earning) to earn from those VPSs.
(we can't accept every e-book which the author only explain how to register on a website that offers free VPS trial , anyone can find those type of websites & everyone knows how to signup)

If you have done writing your e-books please send them on private message to Ryuzaki or to me , we will reply asap.
Best regards,
Angemon

PS: Please note that this deal is for a limited time only

onsali20
03-23-2016, 02:44 PM
Hatsoff to Angemon Always coming up with innovative ways and idea to keep this forum innovative, creative and different from other moneymaking forums or other forums in general.
I think this approach will surely attract alot of authors and keep the community HQ and good methods will thrive.
I look forward to the submissions :D

Ryuzaki
03-24-2016, 07:43 AM
Bumping this thread up
I am waiting for ebook submisions, so if you have any PM me them and we will review them

legendclaw24
03-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Angemon How creative you are :prettiness: And is this going to be last forever? Will it not decrease the demand of upgrading section?

Ryuzaki
03-24-2016, 08:54 PM
Angemon How creative you are :prettiness: And is this going to be last forever? Will it not decrease the demand of upgrading section?

as mentioned in thread its a limited time offer
In my opinion it will only increase the demand of getting into the angeclub

Einhver
03-27-2016, 03:55 PM
Aw cool :smile:

joshuapaul
03-28-2016, 08:04 AM
thanks angenmon, glad to see this but notify us when ebook submission will going to be introduce (sorry! poor english)

kalango2018
04-17-2018, 10:51 PM
I am waiting for ebook submisions