PDA

View Full Version : [HOT] Master Card for just 0.01$ [Paypal verification]

Angemon
03-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Hey guys,
Today I have received this amazing deal from advcash.com , if you don't know this website you need to read this amazing e-book by Jeshua (thanks to him I got to know this cool company)
https://a2s.in/methods/1805-free-vcc-paypal-verification-google-cloud-method.html

The deal is that instead of spending 14,99$ to create a plastic card (If I remember that was the price I have paid first time I read Jeshua's ebook) , you can do it now with only 0.01$ .
http://i.imgur.com/aySYJTc.png

This is the best deal ever , as I'm really a fan of advcash , you can receive your money instantly , since I was suffering from Payoneer payment holding, also you don't have to pay the monthly fees that we used to pay those payoneer's guys.
Here are some more details about advcash card (you can learn more about it from Jeshua's ebook too):

€0 monthly fee
0% for any EUR transactions
€1.99 EUR withdrawals, €2.99 other currencies
€90 000 monthly ATM withdrawal limit
€3 000 daily ATM withdrawal limit
€10 000 daily card funding limit
2% currency exchange

I hope you enjoy this deal guys,
Best regards,
Angemon

Chillivanilli
03-22-2016, 08:59 PM
Angemon damn this is a nice offer! Can you only create 1 vcc or can you create as much as you like?

Ryuzaki
03-22-2016, 09:31 PM
Angemon damn this is a nice offer! Can you only create 1 vcc or can you create as much as you like?

Its not a vcc its a normal credit card Chilli
They will ship it to you for free, only 1 per user

Chillivanilli
03-22-2016, 09:34 PM
Its not a vcc its a normal credit card Chilli
They will ship it to you for free, only 1 per user

lol my fault.. :shady:
I should take a closer look to the text + image the next time :)

Anyway, nice offer, if they even ship it to you for free.

aniket93
03-23-2016, 02:42 AM
too bad they don't have India in their list for creating cards :|
but ya this is the awesome deal I have seen :D

Angemon
03-23-2016, 11:36 PM
From advcash
23 March 2016
Card Promo Expiration
We have to inform you that we are forced to shut down our special USD/EUR 0.01 card promo. We have faced an increase in total card applications that surpassed our wildest expectations. It is physically impossible for us to process all these applications without negative consequences for other users of Advanced Cash. All applications submitted up until now will be processed. Please allow more time than usual for processing for the next 7 days due to the unusually large volume of applications. We are working to launch more promos and offer our products at discounted prices in the nearest future. We appreciate your interest in this special offer and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

legendclaw24
03-24-2016, 06:15 AM
Too bad.. Not able to provide Card service in my country -___________- BUT THANKS FOR SHARING!

Illusionz
08-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Is this offfer still working?

Angemon
08-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Is this offfer still working?

No , ended a long time ago.

tekkiguru
09-17-2016, 09:45 PM
No , ended a long time ago.

Virtual card can be used for pp verification?

Angemon
09-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Virtual card can be used for pp verification?

yes you can use this car to verify your paypal account , you need 4$ , 1$ to create the card , 1$ to transfer the money , and 2$ need to be on the card , then you can use it to verify your paypal account
please read Jeshua 's ebook
https://a2s.in/methods/1805-free-vcc-paypal-verification-google-cloud-method.html