PDA

View Full Version : What design do you like on YOUR mousepad?

onsali20
03-18-2016, 06:56 PM
Hey guys, I have alot of artscow points and I am going to order alot of mousepads and sell them locally on a website.
I need some help of what I should put on the mousepad and how much I should sell each for? Ryuzaki anime expert :troll:
I think stuff like naruto will sell alot @DangerDevil
Anyways, if you had to pay for a mousepad like 5$ what would you like on it?
Thanks! :cool2:

Ryuzaki
03-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Hey guys, I have alot of artscow points and I am going to order alot of mousepads and sell them locally on a website.
I need some help of what I should put on the mousepad and how much I should sell each for? Ryuzaki anime expert :troll:

Dont sell it for 5 bucks, it isnt worth the 5 bucks, go like 4.49 USD, a man named "Baťa" in our country found this method in 20. century with selling boots, always make the price like x.99 x.49 etc, people see it as cheaper, even it it isnt.

Also about the mousepads, if you want anime niche then go with Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, Dragon Ball, Soul eater, Yugioh, Shaman King - these are the mainstream ones so even the ones who dont know anime know atleast some of these.

Also make some mousepads with just some symbols from anime, like sharingan, konoha symbol, fairy tail logo etc, so it can be unisex based
and dont forget to make some anime girls ones, some idiots like me like these too, go for loli niche, lolicons buy these shits so go for Shinobu from Bakemonogatari and these types of girls with some dark backgrounds, i dont know many people who likes white and similiar coloured backgrounds on their mousepads

dustinhtc123
03-18-2016, 09:53 PM
I have a Roccat Sense mousepad on it is a lion :D

onsali20
03-19-2016, 05:58 AM
I have a Roccat Sense mousepad on it is a lion :D

I personally don't want to put other logos like razer and shit on my mousepad cuz its gonna be copyrights and shit Ryuzaki Thanks! :D

12-6cloud
03-20-2016, 05:25 AM
Don't forget One Piece ;)

Danger Devil
03-21-2016, 09:21 AM

looks like mention isnt working.
yes go with naruto,fairy tail dbz,tokyo ghoul as ryuk said,
i am collecting points to buy few tshirts for me :D
naruto mousepads will sell good

FreebieBoy34
11-03-2016, 02:30 AM
For me, I'm not very particular with the design of my mouse pad. As long as it gets the job done, then I will use it...:)