PDA

View Full Version : Earn BTC with Traffic exchanges

Ryuzaki
02-23-2016, 02:14 PM
Yo guys

Some days ago i stumbled upon A-ads network (they pay in btc for traffic on your site) and tried them with blogger and faucetfly.com and was sending there TE hits for some time.
Here are the results (withdrawals)
http://i.imgur.com/RAT0fNh.jpg

So how to begin (if you want to try it)

First register and account on A-Ads ('http://a-ads.com?partner=129508)
or register it here without the ref (https://a-ads.com)

Go to blogger.com and create a new blog
Write some post there on the blog

After registering on A-Ads click on "Earn"
Setup your ad ( choose how big it should be, if it will allow NSFW etc.)
As your site write there your blog (or if you have another site use what you want)

After clicking on "Create Ad unit" you will be given a ad code to copy
Copy the code and paste it into your blogger (Go to blogger.com, Click on your blog name, click on "template" and the click on Edit HTML and paster there the code somewhere)

IMPORTANT

Now wait atleast 3-4 hours before sending there any hits, or there will be not counted.

What TE's to use ?

So i was using just Hit4Hit and Traffichive because i got there some spare minutes, but you can use all TE's you want, you dont even need custom refferer, just use twitter t.co trick, also the timer, atleast 13 seconds

A-Ads pays every 0.0001 BTC you collect 1x per day to your btc address directly

onsali20
02-23-2016, 02:30 PM
The twitter trick is only available to angeclub users ryu.
A good way to earn money. How much do you think I can earn a day if I run on vps?

Ryuzaki
02-23-2016, 02:38 PM
The twitter trick is only available to angeclub users ryu.
A good way to earn money. How much do you think I can earn a day if I run on vps?

what are you talking about, the twitter trick is know publicly, its shared almost on every forum :shady:
Also i have no idea how much you can earn with it actually

onsali20
02-23-2016, 02:47 PM
what are you talking about, the twitter trick is know publicly, its shared almost on every forum :shady:
Also i have no idea how much you can earn with it actually

I thought you were talking about spoof ref, sorry.
How much have you earned? Is it worth it.

Chillivanilli
02-23-2016, 02:53 PM
You should mention the cpm of 0,08$. If they pay and count every view and dont ban you, this is good for people who want to earn fast money autopilot.
If the ad only needs to be visited ~13 seconds, then this is a pretty good alternative for dailymotion etc. right now (because of the very low cpm)
You getting paid way less than on dm or yt, but you will be sure you'll get your money, for the hits you send, and receive the money fast.

I'll try it out as soon as i have time.

Ryuzaki
02-23-2016, 03:04 PM
You should mention the cpm of 0,08$. If they pay and count every view and dont ban you, this is good for people who want to earn fast money autopilot.
If the ad only needs to be visited ~13 seconds, then this is a pretty good alternative for dailymotion etc. right now (because of the very low cpm)
You getting paid way less than on dm or yt, but you will be sure you'll get your money, for the hits you send, and receive the money fast.

I'll try it out as soon as i have time.

If you allow all (NSFW,shady,Gambling then excepted cpm is 12 cents per 1000 but why should i mention it when people see it clearly when they are doing the ad setup
I mean the earning from this isnt anything bragging about but if its autopilot then people want it, thats why i shared it here, and unlikely from DM and YT you just need to add the ad to your site and start sending hits
onsali20 just check the thread ffs i shared there screenshots of payments :shady:

onsali20
02-23-2016, 03:13 PM
If you allow all (NSFW,shady,Gambling then excepted cpm is 12 cents per 1000 but why should i mention it when people see it clearly when they are doing the ad setup
I mean the earning from this isnt anything bragging about but if its autopilot then people want it, thats why i shared it here, and unlikely from DM and YT you just need to add the ad to your site and start sending hits
onsali20 just check the thread ffs i shared there screenshots of payments :shady:

Stop :shady: ffs. I thought these werent all payments, also in $ xD

legendclaw24
02-23-2016, 04:12 PM
Woah! :D I like it.. going to use it in next 2 days :D Thanks Ryuzaki :love:

Ryuzaki
02-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Woah! :D I like it.. going to use it in next 2 days :D Thanks Ryuzaki :love:

No problem
And good luck with earnings

bravotd
02-24-2016, 09:52 AM
Ryuzaki: did it really work with hit4hit? cause I am having 6mil credit of them :lol:
and how to earned from them with faucetfly?

Ryuzaki
02-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Ryuzaki: did it really work with hit4hit? cause I am having 6mil credit of them :lol:
and how to earned from them with faucetfly?

no i was lying, of course it was working with hit4hit
simply you just create a faucet and then add there your ad code

legendclaw24
02-24-2016, 10:36 AM
Any FREE VPS method still working? xD Very lazy to find out!

EdgarT
02-24-2016, 11:18 AM
I see that even most useless TE can work on some methods. Did you tried twistrix?

Ryuzaki
02-24-2016, 11:48 AM
I see that even most useless TE can work on some methods. Did you tried twistrix?

i was raping hit4hit with our bot, also twistrix havent approved my links, they deleted it

bravotd
02-24-2016, 04:36 PM
i was raping hit4hit with our bot, also twistrix havent approved my links, they deleted it

Hi, how to add multiple link on hit4hit bro?? can we use goo.gl ? :)

Ryuzaki
02-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Hi, how to add multiple link on hit4hit bro?? can we use goo.gl ? :)

you cant add multiple links in the same time, you add one link, it refreshes, you add another link etc
yes you can use goo.gl, you just need to wait some time until hit4hit approves the link

bravotd
02-25-2016, 04:39 AM
you cant add multiple links in the same time, you add one link, it refreshes, you add another link etc
yes you can use goo.gl, you just need to wait some time until hit4hit approves the link
they did not accept goo.gl :lol: and how many hours should we choose in View period? I am not sure about the "view period" 's meaning. :D

Ryuzaki
02-25-2016, 06:01 AM
lol what, they always accept goo.gl by me.

Choose 24 hours because they count unique views in 24 hours

martin0409
03-30-2016, 06:14 PM
This is my stats with out methode by @ Ryuzaki

http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00771/ada2r6bq2wln_t.jpg (http://www.tinypic.pl/ada2r6bq2wln)

Doekoe
03-31-2016, 08:39 AM
0.0001 B per day seems a little low for me even if it is autopilot. Is it possible to earn more? Nonetheless, still a good method of course, so a thumbs up from me :)

Ryuzaki
03-31-2016, 11:07 AM
0.0001 B per day seems a little low for me even if it is autopilot. Is it possible to earn more? Nonetheless, still a good method of course, so a thumbs up from me :)

of course you can earn more when you send more traffic

Ryuzaki
04-20-2016, 02:54 PM
Well its still working, just remindering you guys
If you are lazy and have some minutes in various traffic exchanges you can use them on this method, its automatized from the point where you setup the traffic exchanges

jcpbs
04-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Im earning very low from the last 2 weeks. Very strange. I increased the traffic but no change... earning bits per day :(

Ryuzaki
04-21-2016, 06:42 AM
Im earning very low from the last 2 weeks. Very strange. I increased the traffic but no change... earning bits per day :(

well depens on what te you using, if many people are using the same te on this the earnings will ne low

Illusionz
08-11-2016, 06:58 PM
I will like to say this is an awesome method i tried and it does work, Cashed out to my bitcoin to see and make sure and payment toke few hours to send. Thank you very much for sharing this method Ryuzaki will use this money to purchase angeclub.

Ramzan
09-26-2016, 04:48 AM
Ryuzaki , is this still working?
I might try this if this is working.

Ramzan
09-26-2016, 10:24 AM
Update:
Ummm, I tried it with websyndic but websyndic not accepting my blog.
This is what they are showing:

State Suspended
Why? String: "a-ads.com" -->

Ryuzaki
09-26-2016, 12:06 PM
Update:
Ummm, I tried it with websyndic but websyndic not accepting my blog.
This is what they are showing:

State Suspended
Why? String: "a-ads.com" -->

well the method is still working, but never tried it with websyndic so dunno, maybe try to add it before adding the a-ads ads ? and after it will get accepter embeed the ads ?

Ramzan
09-26-2016, 05:08 PM
well the method is still working, but never tried it with websyndic so dunno, maybe try to add it before adding the a-ads ads ? and after it will get accepter embeed the ads ?

Ok, trying that way will reply update if I can get it work
Oh, and settings 15 secs with unique IP works?

Ryuzaki
09-26-2016, 06:57 PM
Ok, trying that way will reply update if I can get it work
Oh, and settings 15 secs with unique IP works?

yeah 15 secs are long enough

Ramzan
09-30-2016, 08:09 AM
yeah 15 secs are long enough

Well, I sent about 800 views and didn't get any views on a-ads
Not really sure what went wrong...

appface
10-22-2016, 04:24 AM
how many a-ads banner in ur webpages

rh619
10-23-2016, 08:25 PM
is this trick still working ?

byteme
11-21-2016, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the share Mate! keep it up!

HamadaBader
12-18-2016, 04:08 AM
thanks
but what faucetfly.com ,, explain it more please

byteme
03-09-2017, 03:52 AM
does anyone can tell if this still working as of now?

Donatlo
06-01-2017, 12:13 PM
thnx man for sharing