PDA

View Full Version : (Review) Domaining v3 - Don't Tell

BlackGrimReaper
02-22-2016, 05:52 AM
Domaining v3 - Don't Tell (https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2939-domaining-v3-dont-tell.html)

http://i.imgur.com/VGAJsvk.png

...::Technical Specs::...

Package Includes: Main Guide Only.
Author: Angemon
No. of Pages: 11
Size: less than 1mB

...::Review::...

About: Hello Guys, it’s been a while since I gave you my last review on one of the amazing book belongs to the angeclub section and here I am with another hidden treasure box to review that will completely wipe out your confusion whether to open this box or not. This review is in beta state because I am still undergoing with the processes listed in this ebook and I am not at the final stage of the eBook which means to get rid of the poverty thing. Yes, the method given wants you to wait for a certain period of time (days, week, month) it’s all up to you because flower(domain) takes its time to bloom. This eBook does belong to one of the basic thing in domaining field which is to buy a domain at a price of a copper and sell it at a price of a gold. So, you might be thinking how it is different from other eBooks? How am i supposed to know if I will get a unique method, not the one with already known boring non working stuffs? Fear not my friend, that’s why I am here. Lets carry on....

Noob Friendly: Yes, the method is noob friendly, if you’ve contributed to the forum and read previous eBooks of domaining (v1 and v2) then you are already familiar with the ease and flow of the methods that Angemon deliver to us. eBook will tell you everything about how you will buy your popular desired keyword domain with less or no competition and sell it at a reasonable price.

Lazy-Ass Friendly: Yes , it is. Don’t ask how because I am one hell of a lazy bastard u ever known.

Language: Easy, everything provided in this eBook (screenshots with each step) is easily understandable without any prior knowledge to the domaining stuffs. But good eyes and a better understanding of “English” is required from your side. :p

Implementation Time: Initially max. 1 hr if you’ve slow internet speed to buy a domain and the time that your domain will take to bloom which is completely up to you my friend.

Investment Needed: Yes , this whole process requires TLD domains. So, free websites will not do the work but if somehow you can get these domains for free then “No Investment” for you because the method provided does not require flippa (its optional) to sell your domain there.

Overall Rating: 4.1/5 Well, I am giving this ebook 4.1 and deducting 0.9 for the time required but in the end, I successfully sold it. I will try three more domains and will calculate the average time and will update this review and rating. :)

...::My Journey With The Method::...

At First day, I successively researched and bought a popular keyword domain and on 3rd of March I've contacted 5 possible customers and today on 4th I've contacted 3 possible customers and I successfully sold my domain on 13th of March. It took a lot of time to sell it. May be its my domain or maybe it's my luck but still I was able to sell it for almost double the price. I will try this method again with another domain and see if I get any faster results and then I will update this review. Thanks for your patience.

Pro-Tip: Make some editing in the bonus part which is given in the eBook or you can make a completely new one by yourself or by taking the help of fiverr...

Make sure you have a backup plan and i.e. U must have other plans for your domain if it didn't get sold out. That's why always buy domains with your personal interest 1st.

...::Requirements::...

1) A pc with a internet connection.
2) Cash for purchasing domains

..::Grab Your Copy NOW::..

https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2939-domaining-v3-dont-tell.html

Angemon
02-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the amazing review dear BlackGrimReaper , I hope you can sell your domain name as soon as possible , I can't wait to see my rating :dance:

BlackGrimReaper
03-14-2016, 01:52 AM
Angemon please remove beta thing from this review

Ryuzaki
03-14-2016, 07:20 AM
Angemon please remove beta thing from this review

I have done it

Angemon
03-14-2016, 03:47 PM
I have done it
thanks Ryu

mr_kehel