PDA

View Full Version : help about cpm site

rgkhatri
02-19-2016, 06:25 AM
hello frends,

if any one know about cpm site that support blogger,easy and instant aprovel, and hiest cpm rate , and most most impotent is can support traffic change site.

plz tell me thos site.
thanks

Ryuzaki
02-19-2016, 07:41 AM
hello frends,

if any one know about cpm site that support blogger,easy and instant aprovel, and hiest cpm rate , and most most impotent is can support traffic change site.

plz tell me thos site.
thanks

A-Ads (http://a-ads.com?partner=129506) should be good for you, accept blogger and you can use TE on it, just use some hidden/custom refferer, or twitter t.co trick

Angemon
02-19-2016, 01:28 PM
A-Ads (http://a-ads.com?partner=129506) should be good for you, accept blogger and you can use TE on it, just use some hidden/custom refferer, or twitter t.co trick

Nice suggestion Ryu , do you know when they pay ? Monthly or weekly ?

Ryuzaki
02-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Nice suggestion Ryu , do you know when they pay ? Monthly or weekly ?

Every time you have more than 0.0001 BTC they pay every day, or you can just simply request payout when you have more than 0.0001 BTC and in about 2-5 hours it will arrive.

I am using a-ads right now so they payout

nurraxus
02-19-2016, 05:00 PM
a-ads accepts TE traffic for real? What TEs are you using? I had them for so long now but haven't tried with a TE

Ryuzaki
02-19-2016, 05:04 PM
a-ads accepts TE traffic for real? What TEs are you using? I had them for so long now but haven't tried with a TE

ofc they dont "accept it" but you can use it

rgkhatri
02-20-2016, 05:52 AM
Thanks for info . I will chack it. But i am not understand about custom didden /refferal and t.co method .
What to do in this

Ryuzaki
02-20-2016, 09:14 AM
Thanks for info . I will chack it. But i am not understand about custom didden /refferal and t.co method .
What to do in this

TE have options to choose custom refferer, so the traffic will show as facebook etc
the t.co method is simply paste the link into new twitter status update and then right click on the status and copy the link
it will show as t.co/something