PDA

View Full Version : Longterm Money Making

xr0fl
02-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Hey :)

Currently I make some nice money with selling my own music and also selling keys on ebay.
It's definitly enough to live from but that's not a thing I want to do forever.
I'm looking for a longterm money making thing where I can earn a fulltime income like now.
Something that is kinda fun but something where u don't have to wait tooo long to earn some money.

I've heard about affiliate marketing and domaining but domaining is a thing which I don't really like.
Can you guys recommend me something that fits my requirement? Of course I should be something online because I really like that kind of stuff :)

Thank you :)

xR0fl

Angemon
02-12-2016, 06:07 PM
well first I suggest you to save some of the money you're earning now xr0fl , because if you want to earn big online you will surely need to invest.
You said you're selling your own music , can you please explain this more , so I may find something online useful for you , since it's obvious you do like music !

xr0fl
02-13-2016, 03:32 AM
Hey :)

yeah sure I can explain it a bit more but actually I dont wanna do this for the rest of my life and I think it's enough what I currently earn with it.
I am producing music for more than 2 years now. A site contacted me and asked me whether they can sell my songs. I agreed and I send them my worst songs (because I don't wanna sell
my best songs :) ). So what I sell there is not a mp3 file or wav file, it's the whole project file and ppl buy it to learn from it :)
But yeah as I said: Actually I don't wanna do this for the rest of my life and I'll probably stop it in a few month so I looked for another method I can do on the internet like affiliate marketing and stuff like
this.

xR0fl :)

xr0fl
02-20-2016, 12:40 AM
Angemon

Do you have any idea? Would be really great.

Angemon
02-20-2016, 03:22 AM
Angemon

Do you have any idea? Would be really great.

Do you like affiliate marketing ? you can't just join something when you don't even like it , also it will require a lot of learning to master the techniques.
I have a better idea , how about if you start a website where you're offering the service to teach people music for a monthly subscription , you don't have to work , you just need to do what that company did with you , contact musicians and pay them to use their song, and you can pay them using the monthly subscription or something , you will know about managing all this as you know better in music , this you will stop working and all you have to do is manage earning.

xr0fl
02-20-2016, 04:58 AM
Do you like affiliate marketing ? you can't just join something when you don't even like it , also it will require a lot of learning to master the techniques.
I have a better idea , how about if you start a website where you're offering the service to teach people music for a monthly subscription , you don't have to work , you just need to do what that company did with you , contact musicians and pay them to use their song, and you can pay them using the monthly subscription or something , you will know about managing all this as you know better in music , this you will stop working and all you have to do is manage earning.

Hey and thank you for your answer.
Actually I dont really want to start a website but thank you ;)
I have no idea whether I like affiliate marketing because I haven't tried it before. I am willing to learn a lot about it but I've no idea how much I can earn with it, how I should start and whether I like it or not.

Angemon
02-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Hey and thank you for your answer.
Actually I dont really want to start a website but thank you ;)
I have no idea whether I like affiliate marketing because I haven't tried it before. I am willing to learn a lot about it but I've no idea how much I can earn with it, how I should start and whether I like it or not.
I'm not that good too , but I wll try to write an eBook about affiliate marketing where you can learn your first steps , stay tuned .

xr0fl
02-20-2016, 11:36 PM
I'm not that good too , but I wll try to write an eBook about affiliate marketing where you can learn your first steps , stay tuned .

thank you very much ! :)
what do you mean with "I'm not that good too"? Did u try it before? Did you earn something and how much did you earn?

Angemon
02-21-2016, 01:41 AM
thank you very much ! :)
what do you mean with "I'm not that good too"? Did u try it before? Did you earn something and how much did you earn?
I haven't tried it myself , but I was on a group , and I was helping on the marketing and promoting , it's not that easy I said , because you need many things to start your affiliate campaign , like the sale page + the list + autoresponders +..etc ...

xr0fl
02-21-2016, 05:16 AM
hope I will somehow learn it.. dunno how but mayne I'll make it.
Why do I need a sale page if I promote a product from another company?

Maybe I should try teespring. Do have any experience with this?

xr0fl
02-22-2016, 10:52 PM
Push push push

Angemon
02-23-2016, 12:15 AM
hope I will somehow learn it.. dunno how but mayne I'll make it.
Why do I need a sale page if I promote a product from another company?

Maybe I should try teespring. Do have any experience with this?

please next time quote me or tag me so I can see your reply. Well you need a sale page/squeeze page/landing page even if you're promoting someone else product , for the simple reason which is building your email list. Here read the following information from workingabetterlife.com

If you’re new to email marketing then you’ll probably need to learn some new terms and concepts. One important concept is that of the “squeeze page,” also known as an “opt-in page”.

Squeeze Page

A squeeze page is a page on your website that exists for the specific purpose of getting a reader to give you their email address so that you can send certain information or information products to them. This opt-in process can be for a new subscription to something that you offer on your site, for the purpose of receiving a particular item from you (such as an ebook), or to join your mailing list to receive future offers, or some combination of these.

Why do Squeeze Pages Matter?

Why Squeeze Pages are ImportantSqueeze pages are important because building your mailing list is an essential part of doing business online. In fact, building your list of email contacts could be the single most important element of your online marketing success. And one of the best methods for getting new prospects to give you their email addresses is through the use of well-designed and well-implemented squeeze pages.

What Should Your Squeeze Pages Include?

Email spam continues to be a significant problem, so be clear on what you’re offering, and what you’re going to do with the prospect’s email address once they give it to you. You don’t need to include your entire privacy policy, but you should at least include a summary of the most important points. How are you going to use their email address? Do you plan to send special offers or anything else beyond what they’re specifically signing up to receive?

Also be clear on what the next step is. Are you going to send them a confirmation email that they need to open and click on before they’re subscribed? If you’re going to send them an ebook, or start an autoresponder series, when can they expect to hear from you – right away or within a couple days? Setting your prospect’s expectations is key to your success.

What Should Your Squeeze Pages Not Include?

Each squeeze page has one and only one purpose – to get someone to agree to give you their email address. This means that the page shouldn’t contain anything that doesn’t further that goal, or require the reader to click to another page to learn more. Your squeeze page therefore shouldn’t have any links to other pages of your site – just a “Submit” or “Sign Up” button if they decide to accept your offer, and a “Close Window” or “X” button if they decide not to. These should be the only methods of navigating away from the Squeeze Page.

Furthermore, you should only request the minimum of information – chances are this is just going to be the prospect’s email address. and first name. If you don’t need to know their last name, how they found your site, or any other extra information, then don’t ask for it on your squeeze page. The more information someone has to provide, the more likely it is that they’ll click away without giving you anything at all.

In the next post we’ll discuss some sure-fire ways for you to build up that mailing list, but all of that is much easier once you’ve set up your squeeze or opt-in page.

And about teespring , I have no experience with that, sorry.

onsali20
02-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Teespring wont be helping you alot, If you like music, and make your own, start a youtube channel.
Or also you can try to get in contact with bigger record companies.

xr0fl
02-23-2016, 09:24 PM
Teespring wont be helping you alot, If you like music, and make your own, start a youtube channel.
Or also you can try to get in contact with bigger record companies.

hey :)
why do u think that teespring won't help me a lot?

onsali20
02-24-2016, 04:37 PM
hey :)
why do u think that teespring won't help me a lot?

You aren't that well known, you need to build a fan base first.