PDA

View Full Version : My article website, how do I get more viewers?

onsali20
02-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Hello!
I want to work on my site Innovative Report - (http://www.innovativereport.com)
But I have no idea how to seo, I write articles regularly but my viewers are close to zero a day
Can someone help me out?
Thanks!

BlackGrimReaper
02-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Ok onsali20 I liked your site very much so u got a regular +1 visitor for your site and now for the traffic part.

Try to post most of your articles to sites like ezine articles and other similar websites.
Try to socialize your site means find different social media groups or pages but Don't spam them otherwise you will destroy your website reputation plus your future traffic, just wait for the right moment or try to supply your website content to those social media pages or groups in a non spamming and a good manner will increase your traffic.
After this try some free see plug-ins if you are using wordpress, there are tons of them and waiting for your site to get attached.

I will provide further information when I will remember them. But a best tip will be "No what you do for your site but always avoid spam"

Danger Devil
02-11-2016, 07:28 AM
I said him to use
Reddit
He is just lazy

onsali20
02-11-2016, 12:26 PM
I said him to use
Reddit
He is just lazy

lol. I tried, got 0 views.

BlackGrimReaper
02-12-2016, 01:39 AM
onsali20 if you have money advertise your site on reddit or any other social media

onsali20
02-14-2016, 12:18 PM
onsali20 if you have money advertise your site on reddit or any other social media

Aight you see, I dont have 1k per day to spend lol