PDA

View Full Version : who is satoshi nakamoto ?

Angemon
01-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Hi all,
Recently we have started using Bitcoin as a payment for subscription , since then I got interested in Bitcoins , so I start reading about it. The first thing I start learning was about the creator and the crypto system, but It was surprising that until now the creator (one or group) of this amazing system is unknown.
So I wanted to know more about this subject , why do you guys think the creator is hiding his identity ? I think there is a country or an association who is behind this crypto system , as it's certain that the makers already have infinite coins (as they own the mining formula), which means they have the power of money in their hands when the crypto currency grown even bigger !?

onsali20
02-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Hi all,
Recently we have started using Bitcoin as a payment for subscription , since then I got interested in Bitcoins , so I start reading about it. The first thing I start learning was about the creator and the crypto system, but It was surprising that until now the creator (one or group) of this amazing system is unknown.
So I wanted to know more about this subject , why do you guys think the creator is hiding his identity ? I think there is a country or an association who is behind this crypto system , as it's certain that the makers already have infinite coins (as they own the mining formula), which means they have the power of money in their hands when the crypto currency grown even bigger !?

Those are some really good questions there for a debate, actually I do think he is doing it for a reason, its either to avoid publicity (will make him target for gang's etc) or to not get so much hate from the haters (remember flappy bird?, yeah.). Well, if there is a country behind this they might have revealed themselves already or they are keeping their infinite money a secret for times of war etc. OR because of bitcoin being misused alot like deep web, well the infinite coin is actually awesome for the creator. But if he is misusing it, I see no point.
Overall, the value of bitcoin's is definitely going to increase and it will be a huge success, I see it coming
Well, those are my thoughts on said subject, Thanks!