PDA

View Full Version : 1 month VPS giveaway !

Ryuzaki
01-20-2016, 05:29 PM
So guys i bought a windows vps yesterday but now i dont have use for it ... :ryu:

So i will give it away to 1 of you guys !

The VPS i bought
http://i.imgur.com/SDvITtW.jpg

How to enter the giveaway ?
You need to have more than 60 posts and 2 months old account.

Then you need to @ mention 2 members who helped you the most here and say HOW they helped you.

I will choose a winner throught random.org in 2 days.

*the vps is paid for 1 month from yesterday

Only 3 members joined this giveaway, sadly :ryu:

So random.org winner is legendclaw24
http://i.imgur.com/QWcOHQM.jpg

Sending VPS details now. Congrats !

legendclaw24
01-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Ahmm.. I really don't need the VPS but i started a youtube channel and need views so will be using it for hunting points on several traffic sites.
First of all, i want to mention Ryuzaki who helped me alot through all hurdles. Seriously, when we used to talk, i was earning some bucks daily those days but now nothing. :P You always been an example for me to search and explore a thing which helps us to earn money. I don't know how you earn BTC :P and i think i will never know because don't have bucks to buy memberships where you have shared that exploit. BUT all i want to say is "Thanks dude". onsali20 he deserves it because his streamings made one of my dream comes true as now, i can use photoshop and illustrator and able to design something i want. Something through which i can earn money a little for free of cost. Thank you too! :) Angemon Ahh.. his ebooks are awesome. Seems to be written by a Professional/Expert online earner and he has a wide knowledge about all things. Always being helper for everyone. :) Thanks bro! Tatsumi He is not here? I really don't know but he bought some of my cheap graphics ( when i was a totally noob/beginner and he liked it, i did not impose to pay :) ) and it gave me confidence that there's is something that i can achieve. He is one of the person i used to talk alot. Thanks! :) Danger Devil I love to see his comments on my threads because they are always been a reason for me to do something good. The thing that i should be doing. Helped me also ;) Thanks
There are many more people who helped me. :) I always been thankful to all of them. (y) Ryuzaki and my last request :P can you share a method with me or public through which i can earn 0.5$-2$ daily? You have been hunting BTC :D
P.S and yeah, my english sucks...! :P

onsali20
01-20-2016, 05:49 PM
Ahmm.. I really don't need the VPS but i started a youtube channel and need views so will be using it for hunting points on several traffic sites.
First of all, i want to mention Ryuzaki who helped me alot through all hurdles. Seriously, when we used to talk, i was earning some bucks daily those days but now nothing. :P You always been an example for me to search and explore a thing which helps us to earn money. I don't know how you earn BTC :P and i think i will never know because don't have bucks to buy memberships where you have shared that exploit. BUT all i want to say is "Thanks dude". onsali20 he deserves it because his streamings made one of my dream comes true as now, i can use photoshop and illustrator and able to design something i want. Something through which i can earn money a little for free of cost. Thank you too! :) Angemon Ahh.. his ebooks are awesome. Seems to be written by a Professional/Expert online earner and he has a wide knowledge about all things. Always being helper for everyone. :) Thanks bro! Tatsumi He is not here? I really don't know but he bought some of my cheap graphics ( when i was a totally noob/beginner and he liked it, i did not impose to pay :) ) and it gave me confidence that there's is something that i can achieve. He is one of the person i used to talk alot. Thanks! :) Danger Devil I love to see his comments on my threads because they are always been a reason for me to do something good. The thing that i should be doing. Helped me also ;) Thanks
There are many more people who helped me. :) I always been thankful to all of them. (y) Ryuzaki and my last request :P can you share a method with me or public through which i can earn 0.5$-2$ daily? You have been hunting BTC :D
P.S and yeah, my english sucks...! :P

:') You sure do write emotional posts. Let me know if you need more streamings, if you have friends who wanna learn to design they can come too, hopefully I can stream better with my new pc

legendclaw24
01-20-2016, 05:51 PM
@onsali Yeah i will tell you. :) Thanks!!!

Angemon
01-20-2016, 07:18 PM
thank you legendclaw24 for the sweet words, you're really a nice person , and we're happy to have you with us :love:

pimmelhd
01-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Ryuzaki u helped me a lot. I know i was afk for long time but we had some fun in the past. Ill start to be active more often.
I hope u recognize me and dont forget about meh ;( Chillivanilli for ur epic world of click bots and stuff. Ur just epic dude. FUCKIN EPIC.
Like all of u guys, this community is epic. The more im on here again, the more i recognize how much i missed it.
Blah my english.... xD

mongol
01-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Chillivanilli has helped me a lot with his great bots! Jeshua helped me with one of his great ebooks (VCC + Paypal Verified + Google Cloud VPS METHOD).

Thanks MEN!

Danger Devil
01-21-2016, 06:38 AM
legendclaw24 thank you for your kind words, and yes Ryuzaki a btc HUNTER ahhahahahahahaha.
plus one more thing that i have faced in life
never never ask for methods.you are not gonna get anything.you have to work hard to find your own.i have failed soo many times yet i am still trying to earn.
thanks to a2s community and specially Ryuzaki to dis encourage me each time that i am earning cents .actually his dis encouragement make me more hard working and thanks to him i work really hard on my goals.Thanks Ryuzaki

Note .i am not entering this giveaway :D
good luck for everyone

legendclaw24
01-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Angemon Danger Devil You should not say me thanks! I am very happy to be with a caring and loving community of you guys! :prettiness:

Ryuzaki
01-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Only 3 members joined this giveaway, sadly :ryu:

So random.org winner is legendclaw24
http://i.imgur.com/QWcOHQM.jpg

Sending VPS details now. Congrats !

legendclaw24
01-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Ryuzaki Received reward from the MOST LEGIT AND TRUSTED PERSON "Ryuzaki"! <3 (y)