PDA

View Full Version : as simple question as i know

medsamy
09-10-2014, 11:17 PM
in fact no as simple as i said :spook: but i need your experiences
so how to fake a referral and use that with hitleap regular, i tried scripts and bots that i found here and there but always banned from short links sites, never succeed , so someone can help me FREE here (for god) :shout::shout:

Angemon
09-10-2014, 11:40 PM
in fact no as simple as i said :spook: but i need your experiences
so how to fake a referral and use that with hitleap regular, i tried scripts and bots that i found here and there but always banned from short links sites, never succeed , so someone can help me FREE here (for god) :shout::shout:
I guess you didn't see the last ebook "Spoofing Referer v1" , it's about what you've just said , but to avoid getting the ebook leaked , it's only available for AngeClub members .

medsamy
09-11-2014, 12:16 AM
I guess you didn't see the last ebook "Spoofing Referer v1" , it's about what you've just said , but to avoid getting the ebook leaked , it's only available for AngeClub members .

thanks Angemon, cant join Angeclub now, unless you give me an exceptional discount :) as iam promoting A2s in many forums , i joke :) but really and believe me i dont have that amount now, nothing succeed for me these days

Lesean13
09-11-2014, 01:05 AM
medsamy Just run jingling, no way it wont make you money...

medsamy
09-11-2014, 01:16 AM
medsamy Just run jingling, no way it wont make you money...

thanks Lesean13 , jingling cant be a real solution with sh link sites, perhaps with many ptp site and that didnt pay u the electricity bill :)

Angemon
09-11-2014, 01:25 AM
thanks Angemon, cant join Angeclub now, unless you give me an exceptional discount :) as iam promoting A2s in many forums , i joke :) but really and believe me i dont have that amount now, nothing succeed for me these days
I can see that you're an AngeClub member now :prettiness:, so go read "Spoofing Referer" ebook , that will answer all your questions :cool2: , don't forget to post your review

medsamy
09-11-2014, 02:08 AM
its a pleasure to be in :love::love:

mephistophele
09-11-2014, 04:20 AM
hmmm.. for short link dont be down if you didnt succeed with other url shorteners, there are others there and dont forget your experience with the site u experienced or joined coz it will be handy in some.. read the site also comes in handy also..

Pikachu
09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
Welcome, its nice to see your already a angeclub member ehehe

dilipchallani
09-11-2014, 09:20 AM
hey

hello all.
I am new here. Welcome all

Lesean13
09-12-2014, 03:42 AM
I meant with VPS.. not on ur electricity bill.

Raiden
09-12-2014, 09:11 AM
I meant with VPS.. not on ur electricity bill.

then the vps bill will be his problem, buddy :D

Lesean13
09-13-2014, 04:02 PM
... Have you not seen the Unlimited VPS threads? + sandboxie it works.