PDA

View Full Version : Traffichive Linux Viewer Is Here

traffichive
12-31-2015, 07:10 PM
We are glad to announce that the Traffichive Viewer is now available on Linux. You can download it by going to the http://traffichive.com/traffic page after signing in. Use the readme document to help you get started. Please report any problems you experience through our Support page.

traffichive viewer 3.1.6 available you can set it to start with windows you can set it to start visiting the websites directly after it logs in, if the auto login option is set.

Traffichive has over 75 user agents and is the only traffic exchange with a duration up to 180 seconds to reduce bounce rate. Traffichive will get your Alexa rank down .

Dont forget our Reward Praogram we pay you $2 for every 25k minutes you mine using our viewers.

Traffichive is the future of Internet traffic.

Happy New Year

khoukheana
12-31-2015, 10:23 PM
We are glad to announce that the Traffichive Viewer is now available on Linux. You can download it by going to the http://traffichive.com/traffic page after signing in. Use the readme document to help you get started. Please report any problems you experience through our Support page.

traffichive viewer 3.1.6 available you can set it to start with windows you can set it to start visiting the websites directly after it logs in, if the auto login option is set.

Traffichive has over 75 user agents and is the only traffic exchange with a duration up to 180 seconds to reduce bounce rate. Traffichive will get your Alexa rank down .

Dont forget our Reward Praogram we pay you $2 for every 25k minutes you mine using our viewers.

Traffichive is the future of Internet traffic.

Happy New Year

Thanks owner Traffichive wish you more progress :) Good luck

khoukheana
12-31-2015, 10:33 PM
traffichive Please can you creat a stable app seem like otohits or open surf auto browser in googlechrome ( don't open and close ) seem like 22hits you understand me !!!

traffichive
01-03-2016, 07:24 PM
we will see what we can do

khoukheana
01-03-2016, 10:12 PM
we will see what we can do

Thank you so much :) i want use app in windows but always i see is crash or stop can you see app otohits is never crash you can download app otohits V3 and compile code source for see ;) thanks again i wish you good luck :cool2:

I will try again app traffichive for see any error i will show you screenshort ok Ciao