PDA

View Full Version : Make $25 using the Traffichive viewer with your VPS

traffichive
12-10-2015, 04:03 AM
I am the founder of traffichive and we need to partner with members who own VPS's. Our traffic exchange is responsible for all these little traffic exchange sites that have popped up. Our traffic exchange is growing at a very fast rate and need to team up with vps owners to keep up with the high traffic demands we are facing. We will pay vps owner $25 for every 500k traffichive minutes they mine . Users can mine between 1200-1400 minutes a day with a single vps.
User need to install Google chrome on their vps for our viewer to work . If you have vps post on here or send me a pm so we can partner. We are looking for between 500 to 1000 vps to be added to our network. The daily motion method has made our site get so much demand in a short time .

Thank you

BlackGrimReaper
12-10-2015, 09:20 AM
traffichive 1st tell me are there any special conditions... on which kind of vps you want... like some of the TE sites are banning vps from amazon, google cloud and etc. if you also want to neglect these vps too then plzz provide the details......

2) why don't you just hire a person who can buy multiple vps's for you and then setup the viewers. (like me)

plzzz also give the details of payment methods you will use.. (bitcoin,paypal).

traffichive
12-10-2015, 09:32 AM
You can use any kind of vps our viewer needs chrome to run and currently runs only on Windows in about 1 week we will have android viewer software. I would be paying via PayPal, Payza , payoneer or Amazon gift card . If you can get the VPS's and run our viewer add me to Skype religions.tube I track your vps and pay you each 500k

BlackGrimReaper
12-10-2015, 09:40 AM
You can use any kind of vps our viewer needs chrome to run and currently runs only on Windows in about 1 week we will have android viewer software. I would be paying via PayPal, Payza , payoneer or Amazon gift card . If you can get the VPS's and run our viewer add me to Skype religions.tube I track your vps and pay you each 500k
add me on skype xblackgrimreaperx or give me yours....

Co0oL
12-10-2015, 11:04 AM

any BTC options ? I don't have paypal :V

traffichive
12-10-2015, 12:58 PM
I can do western union or finds ways to send via BTC my skype is religions.tube

BoxxyBabee
12-10-2015, 01:24 PM
I am the founder of traffichive and we need to partner with members who own VPS's. Our traffic exchange is responsible for all these little traffic exchange sites that have popped up. Our traffic exchange is growing at a very fast rate and need to team up with vps owners to keep up with the high traffic demands we are facing. We will pay vps owner $25 for every 500k traffichive minutes they mine . Users can mine between 1200-1400 minutes a day with a single vps.
User need to install Google chrome on their vps for our viewer to work . If you have vps post on here or send me a pm so we can partner. We are looking for between 500 to 1000 vps to be added to our network. The daily motion method has made our site get so much demand in a short time .

Thank you

Where can I find details of this method?

Batman
12-10-2015, 03:19 PM

Thank you
My username on your site was : prithvihegde

I had won your giveaway when you posted it in TBN. You had transferred me 9500000 Minutes but now when I try to login it says wrong username/Pass and when I click forgot password it says user doesnot exist. This is mere cheating :( give me my reward back traffichive

traffichive
12-10-2015, 04:32 PM
My username on your site was : prithvihegde

I had won your giveaway when you posted it in TBN. You had transferred me 9500000 Minutes but now when I try to login it says wrong username/Pass and when I click forgot password it says user doesnot exist. This is mere cheating :( give me my reward back traffichive

send me pm and i can get this fixed you will get your minutes back

Where can I find details of this method?

https://a2s.in/methods/2813-exclusive-money-dailymotion.html

traffichive
12-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Also to be clear i am paying you to run our viewer software on your vps and we can pay you when you get 500k minutes ,you get to keep the minutes you mine and sell them or use them for youtube or dailymotion . so you aer not selling us the minutes we are paying you to run our viewer

If you have any questions about this program let me know as we need between 500-1000 vps added to run our viewer

BoxxyBabee
12-10-2015, 06:58 PM
https://a2s.in/methods/2813-exclusive-money-dailymotion.html

I've added 40 vps and still adding as I'm typing this post. Mind approving my links? They're just using dropref until I can get premium.

traffichive
12-10-2015, 07:48 PM
yes i have approvex your links and will check your vps add me to skype religions.tube

Boxxybabe i see your vps great work welcome to traffichive money club you will make lots of money running your vps on traffichive

traffichive
12-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Looking for more vps owners to teamup with traffichive.com you run your vps on traffichive and we will pay you need over 1000 vps added to the network

Maikol665
12-13-2015, 11:41 PM
add to you by Skype and left a message, I am Maikol665. I want to be part of. traffichive

traffichive
12-14-2015, 01:42 AM
add to you by Skype and left a message, I am Maikol665. I want to be part of. traffichive

accept me religions.tube

traffichive
12-17-2015, 02:50 AM
great method anyone can try

bravotd
12-18-2015, 03:32 AM
Also to be clear i am paying you to run our viewer software on your vps and we can pay you when you get 500k minutes ,you get to keep the minutes you mine and sell them or use them for youtube or dailymotion . so you aer not selling us the minutes we are paying you to run our viewer

If you have any questions about this program let me know as we need between 500-1000 vps added to run our viewer

Hi, so basically as long as we got 500k minutes then you will pay us 25$ per 500k minutes, right?

traffichive
12-20-2015, 05:52 AM
If you got the 500k from using your vps yes you will get paid . you wont get paid if you got the 500k transfered to your account of scammed . Also we launced our new promotion today " Greetings everyone! we've an amazing update for you all! Till now you were only able to earn and use points but from now on you will be rewarded $1.50 for each 25k points you reach with minimum withdrawal of only $5! Run as many VPS as you can to maximize your earnings" let me know if you have questions

dbzdivik
12-20-2015, 09:13 AM
traffichive are you still paying ???

kab73
12-20-2015, 08:58 PM
i have a vps i like this pm me please

traffichive
12-20-2015, 10:45 PM
i have a vps i like this pm me please

signup to traffichive.com and download the viewer and run it on your vps . add me to skype is you have questions religions.tube

traffichive
12-20-2015, 10:46 PM
traffichive are you still paying ???

yes we are still paying

darkruid
12-25-2015, 01:37 AM
signup to traffichive.com and download the viewer and run it on your vps . add me to skype is you have questions religions.tube

i believe you are the owner of traffichive

i have used your site for a day...after some hours the link because inactive i mean in traffic exachange page the vps become not-active but in the vps traffic hive is still running i have please fix that issue or provide a web viewer

proof : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29qfamv&s=9#.VnydVEDqWtY)

traffichive
12-25-2015, 06:09 AM
xontact me on skype religions.tube so i can see what issue you are having. have you tried dailymotion with traffichive

darkruid
12-25-2015, 08:37 AM
xontact me on skype religions.tube so i can see what issue you are having. have you tried dailymotion with traffichive

i dont have skype..i dont think i am the only one having this issue tried in different vms same problem and what is the link between that bug and trying dailymotion
i dont get you

traffichive
12-29-2015, 04:05 AM
Install skype and add me

joshposh
12-30-2015, 01:50 AM
I wish you had a linux viewer like hitleap does. Then I could send you about 200 linux vps with your viewer installed.

asifshabir
12-30-2015, 11:51 PM
I have 15 VPS,

I tried your software on one of the VPS,
Every time i start the software , and when i check the traffichive account from local pc,

It gives me authentication error on vps,

could you please fix this problem. Before i start using your software seriously.

Thanks

Thunderboy
01-28-2016, 03:30 PM

Hey bro send you skype friend request add me

byteme
11-21-2016, 03:14 AM
any updates on this thread? i have a lifetime vps

MedNaim
01-31-2018, 05:48 AM
if the offer is still on i have a strong vps

senopaul
04-29-2020, 11:01 AM
Is this still valid in 2020?

dekak
09-19-2022, 07:14 AM