PDA

View Full Version : Paidvert turned scam?

shuzoendo
11-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Hi everyone, I just joined a2s 3 day ago as well as don't know anything about MMO. The only thing I've been doing recently is click like a mad on a site called Paidvert because people said it's a trusted site of PTC. But then yesterday when I saved enough $1 and requested a cash out through Paypal, they don't paid me and lock my account instantly!

Does anyone here know what happened? Is it a scam? :question:

Ryuzaki
11-27-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi everyone, I just joined a2s 3 day ago as well as don't know anything about MMO. The only thing I've been doing recently is click like a mad on a site called Paidvert because people said it's a trusted site of PTC. But then yesterday when I saved enough $1 and requested a cash out through Paypal, they don't paid me and lock my account instantly!

Does anyone here know what happened? Is it a scam? :question:

Forget about paidverts, the site is dying, people are stopping investing there so they cannot pay most of the users, just forget about PTC/HYIP in general.
btw
what the fuck is your signature ? "Rape is a must" ? like what the fuk

shuzoendo
11-27-2015, 07:22 AM
thanks a lot!
and...
LOL, i know that's weird but it's a trend of JAV (japanese adult videos) recently so people (like me) just say that

Ryuzaki
11-27-2015, 07:25 AM
thanks a lot!
and...
LOL, i know that's weird but it's a trend of JAV (japanese adult videos) recently so people (like me) just say that

Thats a weird "hobby" i must say :ryu:

shuzoendo
11-27-2015, 07:28 AM
actually i'm doing a research about it :D

Ryuzaki
11-27-2015, 07:35 AM
actually i'm doing a research about it :D

Thats even worse :hehe:

shuzoendo
11-27-2015, 07:43 AM
That's right... :shout:

Ramzan
11-27-2015, 08:16 AM
Thats even worse :hehe:

That's right... :shout:

I say that's the worst :miao:

onsali20
11-27-2015, 10:31 AM
paidverts used to be good, they had a unique way of doing things, but meh they are dying :/

Ramzan
11-27-2015, 11:46 AM
paidverts used to be good, they had a unique way of doing things, but meh they are dying :/

Well still on the site dunno what's going to happen :/
They also started a ref contest hope it will work out :)

onsali20
11-28-2015, 05:04 AM
Well still on the site dunno what's going to happen :/
They also started a ref contest hope it will work out :)

They've been having those since a long time, I think most ptc's do it,...

Ramzan
11-28-2015, 06:02 AM
They've been having those since a long time, I think most ptc's do it,...

:startle: didn't notice it was for long time :/
But I thought it just started again when I returned on Paidverts for the second time :smile: