PDA

View Full Version : Spoofing Referer v1 - Fake Your Referer For FREE

Angemon
09-08-2014, 11:52 AM
http://i.cubeupload.com/ntJZP5.png
Hello dear AngeClub members ,
Sorry I've been busy with the forum settings & advertising things. But two days ago, I've seen Xenom asking in the SubBox how can people spoof refs for FREE , then I replied that those people do buy some cheap services to fake referer . Then , I thought about developping some old methods I've been using and make it updated to the new google & facebook scheme. So finally I've made this series of ebooks for you guys "Spoofing Referer" .
I hope you enjoy it guys ,
Regards
Angemon

**Hidden Content: Check the thread to see hidden data.**

Pikachu
09-08-2014, 11:58 AM
No download link :p

Edit: time to read it ehehe

Chillivanilli
09-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Really nice eBook as always, simple method but effective and good. I don't know exactly where i will find a use for it, but i will find a use :)

Angemon
09-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Really nice eBook as always, simple method but effective and good. I don't know exactly where i will find a use for it, but i will find a use :)
you can use the method to send traffic and earn with adsense or any other alternatives , or you can start a selling service on fiverr or on forums you will for sure get orders since people need those impressions .
your addmefast bot is really useful for this method if you're not into jingling :miao:

Xenom
09-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Thanks a lot Angemon!! This seems like my every wish gets answered on this Awesome Forum. Hail A2S!! I hope this method doesn't gets leaked because I am planning to use it for a long time. And My AngeClub is gonna expire soon, so I can't wait for V2. I haven't made any money back, so I hope I get some profits so that I can buy AngeClub again!!

dessibay
09-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks a lot bro, I will surely make a good use of this method :)

funaddaa
09-08-2014, 06:08 PM
That's totally something i never seen anywhere els ............ Angemon You are really BOSS :love:

Pikachu
09-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Blogger+ADF.ly/BC.vc+ angemon method=$$$$$$

Kunkka
09-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Thanks for sharing out this bro Angemon :D

EDIT: As always, you're the best bro! :) Just read all through out the ebook and I can say it will work :)

Saber
09-09-2014, 11:44 AM
I din't understand the last part :P

so I give the goo.ge shortened link and they will not give me the goog.gl link right?

Angemon
09-09-2014, 11:50 AM
I din't understand the last part :P

so I give the goo.ge shortened link and they will not give me the goog.gl link right?
In this version I've show you how to generate LEGIT impression using jingling to your own website , but if you want to start selling traffic to people on fiverr or forums you can't use this method because if you give the goo.gl link to costumers I mean the goo.gl link that we are sending traffic too , they will notice the trick we're using , so if you're interested on selling services you need to do some other things, that I will be sharing in Part 2 :miao:

Saber
09-09-2014, 03:46 PM
In this version I've show you how to generate LEGIT impression using jingling to your own website , but if you want to start selling traffic to people on fiverr or forums you can't use this method because if you give the goo.gl link to costumers I mean the goo.gl link that we are sending traffic too , they will notice the trick we're using , so if you're interested on selling services you need to do some other things, that I will be sharing in Part 2 :miao:

oh!
thanks for sharing this ^_^

it was great meeting you and experiencing AngelClub methods ^_^
see you again soon:D

Angemon
09-09-2014, 05:20 PM
oh!
thanks for sharing this ^_^

it was great meeting you and experiencing AngelClub methods ^_^
see you again soon:D
see you again soon !??
are you going somewhere !!?
DON'T GO
https://31.media.tumblr.com/b3f52a75787e944c925bab3eecb258ab/tumblr_inline_n68plgX5l21sb6zm4.gif

Killua
09-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks for sharing this boss :smile:
off topic (I like this picture :thirst: واش هدوك عنين ولا ساقيات)

Saber
09-09-2014, 10:28 PM
see you again soon !??
are you going somewhere !!?
DON'T GO
https://31.media.tumblr.com/b3f52a75787e944c925bab3eecb258ab/tumblr_inline_n68plgX5l21sb6zm4.gif

:prettiness:
not gonna go but my AngeClub subscription will go for now:grimace:
and I'm gonna be busy with my school cause it's already prelims:startle:

BeyondZero
09-15-2014, 05:54 PM
After reading this eBook I was very surprised, in a good way of course.
For this one I can already say it's 10/10 without any doubt, and I can't wait for the second part of this!
Grammar 9/10, not 10 because I saw some random backspaces, but that was maybe my PC's fault, I don't really know.
Method 10/10 nothing to add, PURE PERFECT.

This eBook could actually be a huge step for Angeclub, it's that good :D
Not much of people could know this, because I would say it's actually a exploit not a method.
Angeclub should now find some ways to make some serious bank with this traffic, and I maybe know a way.

Method is pretty short, everything is explained and shown with pictures, I didn't have any problems doing it. Contains some thinking, but just so you can navigate thru the link. Dont require any other thing's then internet and a link where you want to send traffics, that's it.

Angemon, I'm proud of you! This could be the best method you have written (not maybe the biggest earner, but it shows a big secret tho :D) Keep it up and this will get us more members!

Angemon
09-15-2014, 06:04 PM
After reading this eBook I was very surprised, in a good way of course.
For this one I can already say it's 10/10 without any doubt, and I can't wait for the second part of this!
Grammar 9/10, not 10 because I saw some random backspaces, but that was maybe my PC's fault, I don't really know.
Method 10/10 nothing to add, PURE PERFECT.

This eBook could actually be a huge step for Angeclub, it's that good :D
Not much of people could know this, because I would say it's actually a exploit not a method.
Angeclub should now find some ways to make some serious bank with this traffic, and I maybe know a way.

Method is pretty short, everything is explained and shown with pictures, I didn't have any problems doing it. Contains some thinking, but just so you can navigate thru the link. Dont require any other thing's then internet and a link where you want to send traffics, that's it.

Angemon, I'm proud of you! This could be the best method you have written (not maybe the biggest earner, but it shows a big secret tho :D) Keep it up and this will get us more members!
Thanks for the amazing vouch like always , I like all your reviews . By the way you can use the method to earn using your website , but I recommend selling traffic since as you have seen in the ebook , many people on fiverr are making a good cash using this trick , so if you're interested on using the method to sell traffic , wait for the next version of the ebook so you can get all the other details that will help you to setup your traffic selling service.

Pikachu
09-15-2014, 07:00 PM
I will stay tuned For part 2

Edit my review.
Method 10/10 Unique if you people can use it well you can make a lot from it
Grammar i never look at that
Difficult 10/10 very to make and fast to understand
I pray it wont get leaked

Beelzemon
09-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Angemon Will it save for Google Adsense?

Angemon
09-20-2014, 05:55 PM
yeah , it's totally safe because no one know about it , it's exclusive for AngeClub members :cool2:

whuuushuuu
03-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Thank you so much Sir for this.. I'm really grateful to you sir Thank you.

Tatsumi
03-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Thank you so much Sir for this.. I'm really grateful to you sir Thank you.

Welcome to AngeClub. :troll:

whuuushuuu
03-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Thank you sir :D So far I've enjoyed my stay here, purchasing the angeclub is worth it + so many kind people here! I love it here :D

Pikachu
03-15-2015, 03:38 PM
Thank you sir :D So far I've enjoyed my stay here, purchasing the angeclub is worth it + so many kind people here! I love it here :D

Nice to see that you´re happy with us :D

King Julian
05-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Thank you so much Angemon, It will be verry helfull for my online store :D
I hope I can buy the other book from you (For a moment my pocket is empty and I'm a newbie, I hope ryuzaki will give me coin for free :p)

Maikol665
05-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Method Work Today?
I testing blogger, no work for me :(

http://i.imgur.com/q9wRdGs.png

Please Helping Me. Thanks.

Angemon
05-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Method Work Today?
I testing blogger, no work for me :(

http://i.imgur.com/q9wRdGs.png

Please Helping Me. Thanks.
Lol sorry but you need to be a little intelligent , how can you expect to see the result on goo.gl analytic when u r sending jingling directly to goo.gl link, we are using spoof ref just to redirect the traffic and make it look legit , you need to check your Google analytics and not goo.gl analytics

Maikol665
05-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Lol sorry but you need to be a little intelligent , how can you expect to see the result on goo.gl analytic when u r sending jingling directly to goo.gl link, we are using spoof ref just to redirect the traffic and make it look legit , you need to check your Google analytics and not goo.gl analytics

ok thank you very much, I was not aware of it.
nobody is born smart, you could do one last favor?
Notify the appropriate link using this ebook.
also certify that I am doing well, thank you very much.

Adhexa Method (http://adhexabanners123.blogspot.com/)

Angemon
05-10-2015, 03:22 AM
ok thank you very much, I was not aware of it.
nobody is born smart, you could do one last favor?
Notify the appropriate link using this ebook.
also certify that I am doing well, thank you very much.

Adhexa Method (http://adhexabanners123.blogspot.com/)

I didn't understand your question and please pm me instead of replying here to avoid spoilers

qqsin
05-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Awesome ebook and method, I just beg nobody leak it.
Gj Angemon, keep on!

bigbudha
06-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi, I know it's a bit late to find your great tutorial.

I just did testing your method, but somehow the result doesn't show as it suppose to be, the keyword I was targeting does'nt shown up in google analytics, it just written "not provided" as you can see here on screenshoot. Did I make something wrong on the method or Google has just updated? anyone of you guys can explain this?
https://s31.postimg.org/wlyu7n86j/keyword.jpg

Chillivanilli
06-23-2016, 01:15 PM
The method is old, but i doubt they patched it. I didnt use that method for a long time, but i'm sure Angemon can give you an answer.

Angemon
06-24-2016, 04:17 AM
Hi, I know it's a bit late to find your great tutorial.

I just did testing your method, but somehow the result doesn't show as it suppose to be, the keyword I was targeting does'nt shown up in google analytics, it just written "not provided" as you can see here on screenshoot. Did I make something wrong on the method or Google has just updated? anyone of you guys can explain this?
https://s31.postimg.org/wlyu7n86j/keyword.jpg

Hi , as Chillivanilli mentionned the method is old, I guess it works now for some hours per day, you are still able to spoof ref and fake the ref using this method , but I guess Google is planning to fix this bug after two years (you're too late in the forum unfortunately) . Still I will try to look it up for you, can you please send me the link you have generated on private message and I will check it for you , also include in the message your website and your keyword , and welcome to the AngeClub :D

bigbudha
06-28-2016, 06:51 AM
Hi , as Chillivanilli mentionned the method is old, I guess it works now for some hours per day, you are still able to spoof ref and fake the ref using this method , but I guess Google is planning to fix this bug after two years (you're too late in the forum unfortunately) . Still I will try to look it up for you, can you please send me the link you have generated on private message and I will check it for you , also include in the message your website and your keyword , and welcome to the AngeClub :D

Yes, I definitely too late to find this great forum, though. Never hear it before. :cry:
Btw, I have sent you private message. :)

larryb
10-21-2016, 01:03 AM
I don't know how to download, I am a new member.

Angemon
10-21-2016, 02:57 AM
I don't know how to download, I am a new member.
welcome to the AngeClub section,
you should have read this thread:
https://a2s.in/news-announcements/508-angecoin-announcement.html
so you will know that you need coins to unlock ebooks

lieren
04-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Really nice eBook as always, simple method but effective and good. I don't know exactly where i will find a use for it, but i will find a use

mnaamane
09-24-2017, 02:41 PM
i downloaded the ebook, but i need a password to open it!!!

freemind7
09-24-2017, 04:46 PM
pass is ALWAYS "angeclub" .. You must read the terms of A2S forum carefully:

https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/22-welcome-angeclub.html
(https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/22-welcome-angeclub.html)

thanhtungonline
11-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Give +฿ to see the content

kesh123
02-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Thanks a lot bro, I will surely make a good use of this method

kalango2018
04-18-2018, 09:02 PM
I will surely make a good use of this method

Angemon
12-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Moved to the public section. Password : angeclub
You can use BlankRefer - create an anonymous link (http://www.blankrefer.com/) instead of linkonym

oudesign
12-04-2018, 09:30 PM
mot de pass ?

oudesign
12-04-2018, 09:36 PM
thaank u ange mooon :)

Roox
12-04-2018, 09:39 PM
the password is:angeclub

bbtaina2
12-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Thanks Angemon

medonzh
12-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Thnak you Angemon

KiritoMsao
12-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Thank You (^_^)

modox
12-05-2018, 11:16 AM
thank you bro for the methode

salahe.imourig
12-05-2018, 01:44 PM
passeword not found

titoaziz116
12-05-2018, 06:03 PM
hi i take the location link from firefox browser but i dont find-------------- sig2......

akablab
12-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Thank you so much for the share

David Crash
12-06-2018, 05:45 AM
WHER is password pls

salahe.imourig
12-10-2018, 01:58 PM
thanx bro:love:

OmarAbdi
12-17-2018, 02:34 PM
Thanks broth:love: